Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a friend of a friend who’s mum knows the family well and I’ve been told that Sean is moving to Finland for work and because she doesn’t want to go he has dumped her. He also asked her for the engagement ring back

• Wow
Reactions: 22

siennamarie

I loved Molly when I first came across her, especially her YouTube and I was obsessed with her podcast for a while too. I think she’s definitely got talent when it comes to styling and putting outfits together and she’s obviously doing very well for herself. But as much as I enjoyed her content, I’ve actually had no choice but to unfollow her recently because her promotion of disordered eating has just become too much. First noticed it in her 10,000 calorie challenge where she talked about eating “One meal a day” which consisted of a large salad, and calling dominoes pizza “f**king disgusting” because of its calorie content. Not to mention her recent story post about the skinny fork (the worst and most toxic in my opinion) and tonight’s post about needing to be skinny for her campaign shoot in 2 weeks, which I saw above. This is just to name a few. I have so much empathy for anyone suffering with food issues as I have been there myself , but with such a whopping following like hers, the messages she puts out just aren’t good enough and she should know better at 25 or 26 years old. Her excuse in her Things I Hate Pt2 of “Un👏follow👏me👏 Or don’t have social media” if she affects you mentally , just does not cut it. As an adult , especially one with such a large following, she is responsible for what she puts and her refusal to take accountability is really cowardly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Influencers always do this. Yes let me share every detail of my life with you as long as I’m making money from it, but if I can’t make money from it then you’re all overstepping the line. You’ve made your lifestyle your job, you can’t expect to only have the good bits. People in normal jobs have to deal with negative sides, this is a negative that they have deal with

• Heart
Probably the worst thing about her and other Glasgow influencers is the unhealthy and unrealistic beauty standards they are setting for their young impressionable audience. They promote lip fillers, tanning beds, edit their photos to change their appearance, use Facetune and pose/edit in ways that make them look tiny. In her calorie challenge video she constantly mentioned only eating 1/2 meals a day or eating like a bird- imagine the impact that’s going to have on young teenagers watching her who will copy this. Younger people who will look up to her and similar influencer and compare themselves to edited/fake images. It’s so upsetting the impact they are having and I don’t think any of them realise or care of the consequences.

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Surely if you’re engaged to someone who wants to get into football coaching seriously then she should understand that moving is a part of the job. I’m sure she wouldn’t have an issue if he was a player 💰

Reactions: 20
I find it weird that her and Megano have gone to Ibiza together again because Megan is an absolute wreck head on the drink and packet and Molly doesn’t even sip any alcohol
My theory is Molly doesn't drink because of her eating disorder. At least that was the case for me when I suffered anorexia. The thought of "empty" calories was just too much

• Sad
Reactions: 20

glamgirl290

sorry but it actually infuriates me seeing molly and megan beg people to buy tickets for their charity event and donate money when they are constantly selling old clothes on depop that they’ve been sent for free instead of giving them to charity. they are honestly so fake it makes me so uncomfortable. if they can afford to buy a pair of balenciaga sandals at £700 on a whim and go on holiday 8 and 9 times a year then why don’t they match whatever is raised from the fundraiser.

Reactions: 19

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Can whoever has been asking her friends and family personal questions share the answers here 😂.

She’s got an opinion on everyone and everything but doesn’t like it when the tables turn, hmmmm

• Haha

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Comments like this are what fuck up young girls confidence.
I can’t speak for the other girl because I’ve never seen her before but we’re all aware molly has fillers, uses sunbeds, gets lash lifts and brow laminations and uses fake tan and all sorts of things to enhance her appearance. Not to mention she absolutely does not go with no make up on every day of her holiday. They were asked favourite make up - answer the question, don’t give a passive aggressive answer that will make people who are not confident without make up on feel shit about themselves.
I believe like 70-80% of her audience is young girls and comments like that to someone who is insecure will just fuck up their confidence.
Sometimes I wonder how she can be SO off.
Nothing! Just apart from the lip fillers, 1k invisaline, cheek fillers, sunbeds, micro bladed brows, lash extensions, Botox, the list goes on!

Curly

VIP Member
If she didn’t use her engagement as content then people wouldn’t ask.
To say this is her career and business bla bla bla well don’t post private shite. Any other job you wouldn’t be broadcasting your private life to your ‘customers’

reboh01

Doesn't just apply to molly but shes the only influencer I follow that does this… She constantly posts ads on her story and then the next day is selling the same outfit on her depop. Its so embarrassing, clearly doesn’t actually care about what shes posting and whether she likes it or not, just posts it for the money. And if thats not bad enough, tries to resell it for even more money once the ads done. Surely she could donate the clothes she’s not going to wear to a womens shelter or something?

glamgirl290

So I was doing some shopping today and thought I’d put her podcast on which I do listen to but they are SHIT with uploads and the audio is actually awful but they are good when she uploads them.

Anyway I listened to the second most recent one with her sister and both their boyfriends on - interesting is all I’ll say.

They spoke about icks- Sean said his biggest ick is drunk girls or girls who take their shoes off on nights out etc. Clearly why Molly is so snobby about drinking as she was agreeing saying “yeah it is an ick it’s disgusting on anyone boy or girl when their drunk”

Her and Sean came across SO SO SO SO SO FUCKING snobby this whole pod cast. Meanwhile her sister and her boyfriend seemed really light hearted and were just laughing about most stuff. All Molly and Sean did was slag stuff off the whole time it is very apparent that a lot of stuff she wears or does is to please him as he had no issue talking about everything he hates about women
Bold of her to hit out with statements like that when her past pal is Megano the riot Welsh

• Haha

noseyhunx

Why post stories and captions clearly hinting at your breakup and then moan when people ask????!! it’s the same energy as those people on fb posting they’re in the hospital and gasping for people to ask them what’s up with them. Bore off x

not her next story being a link to an outfit. Hi everyone keep your nose out of my business but please still pay my bills by clicking this link
Yes 👏🏼 People on here feeling sorry for her are so naive. She’s putting up hint after hint!! She could easily have kept it private and addressed when she felt ready, but she is making digs so what does she expect !?

Reactions: 18

abcd5678

7DAF2786-0770-4C1E-9089-5CB414EC2AB3.jpeg

POV: you can’t get the selfie mirror company that you want so have to postpone your charity event.

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18