Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments like this are what duck up young girls confidence.
I can’t speak for the other girl because I’ve never seen her before but we’re all aware molly has fillers, uses sunbeds, gets lash lifts and brow laminations and uses fake tan and all sorts of things to enhance her appearance. Not to mention she absolutely does not go with no make up on every day of her holiday. They were asked favourite make up - answer the question, don’t give a passive aggressive answer that will make people who are not confident without make up on feel tit about themselves.
I believe like 70-80% of her audience is young girls and comments like that to someone who is insecure will just duck up their confidence.
Sometimes I wonder how she can be SO off.
Agree! I did see this & think really? Clearly u do.. what about ur fav product or like nails / lashes? It’s so ‘oh I’m perfect without’ Molly ffs

Reactions: 8
Her recent TikTok but don’t anyone ask her about her personal life 🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Out of all the influencers whose threads I follow on here molly is hands down the most unlikeable. Self confidence is great but she’s just arrogant through and through 🤮

Reactions: 12
All the Aquarius “talent” look the same. So boring and predictable. Even the girl that owns the company is the same.

Reactions: 15
He dumped her the first time for sleeping with other people. Supposedly a celtic player was one of them. They both went to private school together hence their stuck up personalities.
Tierney someone mentioned earlier, on the subject of feeling sorry for her, I think the bottom line of it all is they’re both arseholes

Reactions: 7
Anybody else feel abit fed up?I used to love the fellow Scottish girls but now even they seem totally un relatable. Every week is another holiday or more gifted items. Scunnered with it all now tbh :-( I’m finding the whole influencer thing so out of touch with what is actually going on in the world. Maybe my wee bubble just burst

Reactions: 33
Totally agree, I dunno if it’s the Aquarius influence but I used to love supporting them as Scottish “influencers” when they first started out, I loved Abbie’s vlogs and found her so relatable and Molly was less annoying than she is now, even Megano seemed fun and a bit different to everyone else but I just think as their audience have grown so have their egos..🤢🤢🤢

Anybody else feel abit fed up?I used to love the fellow Scottish girls but now even they seem totally un relatable. Every week is another holiday or more gifted items. Scunnered with it all now tbh :-( I’m finding the whole influencer thing so out of touch with what is actually going on in the world. Maybe my wee bubble just burst

Reactions: 7
Totally agree, I dunno if it’s the Aquarius influence but I used to love supporting them as Scottish “influencers” when they first started out, I loved Abbie’s vlogs and found her so relatable and Molly was less annoying than she is now, even Megano seemed fun and a bit different to everyone else but I just think as their audience have grown so have their egos..🤢🤢🤢
Yeah absolutely everything is to excess. Getting gifted expensive clothes, shoes, holidays whilst most of us are worrying about our gas and electric.I know people say well don’t like it don’t follow them but they used to be so relatable and fun. Most of Glasgow and surrounding areas (Christ the whole uk) are now facing poverty more than ever and the whole Aquarius trip has made me feel abit sick

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t agree more with yous!! I used to love fashion bloggers and influencers, and don’t get me wrong I am sometimes still ‘influenced’ because I love fashion myself. But the whole influencer thing has got out of hand and when you put things into perspective, they are overpaid far too much for what they do. The whole country is going to tit, doctors and nurses are underpaid, people will be in serious poverty, but influencers can be flown out to Ibiza every couple of weeks to take content. Also contributing to the climate change!! It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Mollys recent insta story of Megan in the pool at OB 😭 Great friend that.. She looks wired her jaw is swinging 💀

Reactions: 6
Are these the same morons that said the other day they don’t use make up abroad

Reactions: 10
Did you see the story molly was tagged in about the tattoo saying something like Single ladies , as if only the single gals got them

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree more with yous!! I used to love fashion bloggers and influencers, and don’t get me wrong I am sometimes still ‘influenced’ because I love fashion myself. But the whole influencer thing has got out of hand and when you put things into perspective, they are overpaid far too much for what they do. The whole country is going to tit, doctors and nurses are underpaid, people will be in serious poverty, but influencers can be flown out to Ibiza every couple of weeks to take content. Also contributing to the climate change!! It’s ridiculous.
I agree with this! But this is also like footballs too.. paid an absolute fortune for kicking a ball around a pitch 🤣 don’t know if I’m missing more to the point of it though lol but to me so pointless.
I do enjoy watching what they are up to, as I would absolutely love to pack my day job in to be flown here there everywhere for free stuff / take photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I agree with this! But this is also like footballs too.. paid an absolute fortune for kicking a ball around a pitch 🤣 don’t know if I’m missing more to the point of it though lol but to me so pointless.
I do enjoy watching what they are up to, as I would absolutely love to pack my day job in to be flown here there everywhere for free stuff / take photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of course they’re both overpaid but influencers start off by being relatable and in touch - that’s how they get followers, they come across as nice and people want to know what they’re up to. This has just gotten to a stage where it’s beyond a joke, I don’t believe anything they promote at all since they’re flogging something new every single day just to afford to be able to go Ibiza 5 times in one summer

Reactions: 2
Of course they’re both overpaid but influencers start off by being relatable and in touch - that’s how they get followers, they come across as nice and people want to know what they’re up to. This has just gotten to a stage where it’s beyond a joke, I don’t believe anything they promote at all since they’re flogging something new every single day just to afford to be able to go Ibiza 5 times in one summer
No I do agree with you there I also don't believe anything they promote unless its something I have honestly seen them actively use or been using for years.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.