Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the whole engagement was so bizarre. Probably did it for the content 😂
I’ve heard through the grape vine that she said she would only get back with Sean if he proposed 🤣 and I’m sure that the boy she went to Rome was called Luke, and apparently he got patched as soon as Sean started showing her any interest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t her current fiancée do something with Celtic?
I don’t think so, he works down in Manchester. But you know Molly, pretends she loves celtic, even tho she went to the rangers party over lockdown and still calls it the ‘old firm’ which no celtic fan would do (apart from abbie blyth whos just as bad) Painfully pick me.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think so, he works down in Manchester. But you know Molly, pretends she loves celtic, even tho she went to the rangers party over lockdown and still calls it the ‘old firm’ which no celtic fan would do (apart from abbie blyth whos just as bad) Painfully pick me.
Loads of Celtic fans call it the old firm. It’s mostly the lunatics on social media that don’t then tweet out of desperation for a ticket

Reactions: 4
What's wrong with calling it the old firm? Genuinely curious haha
people think bc rangers died its not the same game anymore so they call it the glasgow derby instead
Above. Although UEFA & FIFA have recognised it’s the same club. It’s probably the saddest argument in the world as every Celtic fan that says it would bite your hand off for a ticket.

Reactions: 4
quite shocked to hear about the cheating thing as remember listening to her podcast and hearing how heartbroken she was when they finished! Very cringe her cheating with tierney considering she’s obsessed with Celtic 🤣

Reactions: 9
So I was doing some shopping today and thought I’d put her podcast on which I do listen to but they are tit with uploads and the audio is actually awful but they are good when she uploads them.

Anyway I listened to the second most recent one with her sister and both their boyfriends on - interesting is all I’ll say.

They spoke about icks- Sean said his biggest ick is drunk girls or girls who take their shoes off on nights out etc. Clearly why Molly is so snobby about drinking as she was agreeing saying “yeah it is an ick it’s disgusting on anyone boy or girl when their drunk”

Her and Sean came across SO SO SO SO SO bleeping snobby this whole pod cast. Meanwhile her sister and her boyfriend seemed really light hearted and were just laughing about most stuff. All Molly and Sean did was slag stuff off the whole time it is very apparent that a lot of stuff she wears or does is to please him as he had no issue talking about everything he hates about women

Reactions: 16
So I was doing some shopping today and thought I’d put her podcast on which I do listen to but they are tit with uploads and the audio is actually awful but they are good when she uploads them.

Anyway I listened to the second most recent one with her sister and both their boyfriends on - interesting is all I’ll say.

They spoke about icks- Sean said his biggest ick is drunk girls or girls who take their shoes off on nights out etc. Clearly why Molly is so snobby about drinking as she was agreeing saying “yeah it is an ick it’s disgusting on anyone boy or girl when their drunk”

Her and Sean came across SO SO SO SO SO bleeping snobby this whole pod cast. Meanwhile her sister and her boyfriend seemed really light hearted and were just laughing about most stuff. All Molly and Sean did was slag stuff off the whole time it is very apparent that a lot of stuff she wears or does is to please him as he had no issue talking about everything he hates about women
Bold of her to hit out with statements like that when her past pal is Megano the riot Welsh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she realises how unlikeable she comes across?
Slating other women definitely comes from a place of deep insecurity and if she continues making comments like that and not addressing her own issues she’s going to end up losing all her friends.
I certainly would feel uncomfortable around her knowing she was judging and looking down on me any time I was with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she realises how unlikeable she comes across?
Slating other women definitely comes from a place of deep insecurity and if she continues making comments like that and not addressing her own issues she’s going to end up losing all her friends.
I certainly would feel uncomfortable around her knowing she was judging and looking down on me any time I was with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’ll no have any real friends anyway none of those influencers do there all two faced idiots stuck in the high school phase

Reactions: 7
She has loads of girl friends which surprises me :censored: she must not be that judgmental in real life to keep them all surely?:censored:

Reactions: 3
I haven't drank in 15 months I haven't made it my whole personality maybe she should drink might give her something to talk about other than herself. We get it you don't drink. Lots of people don't use sunbeds or stand naked on country roads so it swings in roundabouts eh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it’s so strange she booked her wedding without her fiancé being there😂 do ppl do that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.