Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be hard for her being there when they are celebrating one of the girls engagement. I’d be gutted if that was me :(

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually really do feel for her 😢
Me too. She is obv putting on a front that all is okay and she’s having a great time but deep down she must be hurting beyond belief whether or not it was her decision.

Reactions: 7
I do think Megan would be a good friend, she’s a bit annoying but defo a good heart.

Reactions: 22
It’s getting unnecessary now the amount they are back and forth from Ibiza. If you like it that much just live there

Reactions: 5
He dumped her the first time for sleeping with other people. Supposedly a celtic player was one of them. They both went to private school together hence their stuck up personalities.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch Megan’s new video? Idk, I do think Molly must be a nice girl to have so many friends, however she does come across snobby, there’s no denying. When she said ‘our toes touched in the night, it was awkward’ I do think she’s a bit reserved and quite prude-like, whereas I feel Megan is the opposite.

Reactions: 2
I think Megan’s open to meeting new people and having new friends but molly has her friends and that’s it. Like she’d look down on you for talking to her

Reactions: 2
What is the point, from a brand point of view, to have all the same looking girls who are part of the same agency advertising the same product. Each with their own discount code.

Reactions: 11
What do we think, all these stories of drinks are alcohol and she’s making a point?
I was thinking this also! But then I seen her commenting ‘mocktail Molly is back’ or something! Don’t know why mocktail molly ever left really :))))

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it bad that I don’t actually think she’s that pretty away from all the filters and edits?

Reactions: 7
Comments like this are what duck up young girls confidence.
I can’t speak for the other girl because I’ve never seen her before but we’re all aware molly has fillers, uses sunbeds, gets lash lifts and brow laminations and uses fake tan and all sorts of things to enhance her appearance. Not to mention she absolutely does not go with no make up on every day of her holiday. They were asked favourite make up - answer the question, don’t give a passive aggressive answer that will make people who are not confident without make up on feel tit about themselves.
I believe like 70-80% of her audience is young girls and comments like that to someone who is insecure will just duck up their confidence.
Sometimes I wonder how she can be SO off.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Comments like this are what duck up young girls confidence.
I can’t speak for the other girl because I’ve never seen her before but we’re all aware molly has fillers, uses sunbeds, gets lash lifts and brow laminations and uses fake tan and all sorts of things to enhance her appearance. Not to mention she absolutely does not go with no make up on every day of her holiday. They were asked favourite make up - answer the question, don’t give a passive aggressive answer that will make people who are not confident without make up on feel tit about themselves.
I believe like 70-80% of her audience is young girls and comments like that to someone who is insecure will just duck up their confidence.
Sometimes I wonder how she can be SO off.
Nothing! Just apart from the lip fillers, 1k invisaline, cheek fillers, sunbeds, micro bladed brows, lash extensions, Botox, the list goes on!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.