Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at her saying this family and tagging Aquarius on her insta story. Was she not with a diff management about 2 months ago? Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the things I love about molly is that she seems to have such a close knit group of friends around her, makes me think she must honestly be a really nice girl

Reactions: 2
One of the things I love about molly is that she seems to have such a close knit group of friends around her, makes me think she must honestly be a really nice girl
Nah they are all fickle like her. No substance.

She also has the worse side profile. Massive hook nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If a group of people brought together out of vanity who’ll 100% speak about each other is close knit, I feel I’m missing out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If a group of people brought together out of vanity who’ll 100% speak about each other is close knit, I feel I’m missing out.
I’m not talking about the influencer girls I’m talking about her friends from home

Reactions: 2
family friend of the mooneys — they have definitely split, his family haven’t wanted to announce it to rest of the wider family yet as they sank a load of money into the wedding which is non-refundable so that’s caused drama. probably why she hasn’t addressed explicitly. from what i understand they are two young ambitious people & it came down to neither of them wanting to sacrifice their career goals for the other. sean’s family is very relieved (apart from the money!)

• Wow
Reactions: 25
family friend of the mooneys — they have definitely split, his family haven’t wanted to announce it to rest of the wider family yet as they sank a load of money into the wedding which is non-refundable so that’s caused drama. probably why she hasn’t addressed explicitly. from what i understand they are two young ambitious people & it came down to neither of them wanting to sacrifice their career goals for the other. sean’s family is very relieved (apart from the money!)
Excellent family friend they don’t want to announce it so you will on tattle haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s common knowledge in glasgow tbf so would be surprised if the wider family haven’t found out yet

Relieved as in relieved it’s over? For them both?
keep seeing him like things on Twitter liked ‘accept it & move on’ and things along they lines.. feel she’s better without him anyways. Time to be independent & alone! Be more herself for sure

Reactions: 1
One of the things I love about molly is how good she is with facetune

Hi new members ***molly cough*** u got a lot of time in ur hands girl since being single let me give u some advice don't worry what people are saying about you worry about what they are saying about ur pal Megan she needs the help and a wash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
lol they look like two very different bodies to me. these pics are about 2 weeks apart. i knew all the influencers used facetune to edit their bodies but i did not realise how bad molly was for it.
And like for WHY ?! FOR WHAT ?! Her body is literally to die for as it is so why is there a need to do this ?! It’s so damaging and unhealthy not only for her followers etc but for her too.

lol they look like two very different bodies to me. these pics are about 2 weeks apart. i knew all the influencers used facetune to edit their bodies but i did not realise how bad molly was for it.
With everything going on she’s no doubt stressed to the max doesn’t always need to be edited

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.