Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So? Mine was too. I hate the manual. It’s too hard. I don’t get the snide attitude towards automatic drivers? At least we’re comfortable and enjoying ourselves and not stalling every 5 minutes.
No offense but it’s way easier to pass an automatic test than a manual one.

Reactions: 94

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
New thread ✌🏻

Wow guys we categoricallyyy deserve to buy ourselves our favvvourite Starbucks drink - delivered of course because we actuallyyy have nothing better to do and don’t know how to use a coffee machine, love that for us 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss grab yourself a pre-made, rotting salad and a Diet Coke. Take your make-up off that we just put on a few hours ago because our working day is so short, being an influenza is literallyyy the life isn’t it 😚✌🏻 Whilst your there we can all order matching Cartier rings, love that I spend all my money on tacky designer and primary school sports day tops but I don’t actuallyyy have my own house, let’s not talk about it 😚✌🏻 I can’t even drive yet and I’m not confident at ALL but booked my test anyway haha I’m so random you guysss xo

I’m really missing my Tommy you guys, it’s been 5 minutes since he left the house and I’m already sobbing into Ellie Belly and the rest of our cuddly toy collection. Thank goodness Maura is here (illegally) to stay with me or I might end up accidentallyyy booking a flight to Vegas. I’m beyond heartbroken that I couldn’t spend all day showing off all the gifts I got for Thomas and making you all feel like shit - all set up by my manager because we’ve established I can’t even make myself a coffee. Don’t worry guys when he’s back 🤭🤭🤭 It’s going to be unREALLL xo

Anywaysss it’s 2pm now so I best get out of bed - so early for me, get dressed and I think I’ll wear some baggy grey tracksuit bottoms - jeans are just not for meee. Maybe an oversized basic Balenciaga top and matching high top Balenciaga’s with my hair in a greasy bun - *chefs kiss*. I just know it was my style that got me to 5M Instagram followers 😚✌🏻 Best take a photo aswell which I’ll post 5 hours later - honestlyyy no wonder my days are so busy when I have to shave off my big schnoz, change the shape of my eyes, edit the shape of my alien head and jawline, slim down my waist and thighs and then alter the colouring - I get so much hate for being orange you guys #Filter. Such a good advertisement aren’t I 😚✌🏻

Title by me, the full title is “My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard and I’m like, my life is better than yours” - it wouldn’t fit 💔

The WIKI button/link has been added to the thread, love that for us xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

fwooper

VIP Member
And her self tan work is so poor, I’m shocked. How can you own a tanning company but your own tan is so poorly distributed? Her face is paler than her body and that Filter tan can’t be good if it always makes her look Orange instead of golden. I think she should get a spray tan to cover her face and body properly.
And why is her hair always so greasy, it’s disgusting. Why doesn’t she wash her hair? Doesn’t she take regular baths or showers? Or does she avoid them as well? Ew. Her personal hygiene levels must be unbelievably low considering she admits in her Maldives VLOG that she barely shaves her vagina even though she can afford laser hair removal and she stuck a bunch of tissues during her period instead of a pad or tampon. She’s disgusting!
I mean in fairness, shaving does not = hygiene, I don't think we need to perpetuate that myth here. Most men don't shave at all and it's not a hygiene issue, so why would it be for women? And I'm pretty sure the tissue thing you mentioned was just because she forget to put a tampon in when she was out and about... I feel like most women have been in a situation where they've had to make the makeshift tissue pad. It happens. The way you worded it made it sound like she does it on the regular LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 87

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
Im not too sure still of how things work on here but is it possible to make a separate rave thread? I’m tired of reading about how much you all love her because she really overcame the odds because she didn’t.

Sorry but I really don’t think a conventionally attractive skinny pretty white woman who had parents financially supporting her dream of taking edited pictures of herself all day is some mega business woman to aspire to. She does nothing. She’s not interesting. She has no thoughts of her own, she just lucked out with her team who are tacky enough to take whatever brand deal they can and slap her name on something. She’s basic and she appeals to basic young women who project themselves on to her. That’s her entire brand.

She’ll never be A list so whatever status you think she holds doesn’t exist outside of Fiat 500 twitter and the sun.

Her relationship IS the only thing relevant about her, if she left the villa single she would still be a nobody. I’m rewatching their season now and she literally said that Tommy is a guy you fuck, not marry. Why haven’t they bought a house or flat yet with all that money? Because they know it’s not going to last! Do you really think if molly woke up tomorrow and someone said right it’s either Tommy or your influencer career she’d pick him? There’s nothing there you can see it in her vlogs, he would be happy with any woman who acts like a mother by proxy, picking up after him, cooking and cleaning. It’s pathetic.

This is one of the only places online that people discuss the honest truth and I’m not sure why it needs to turn into a rave thread? There’s so many spaces you can rave about her with all of her other wannabe minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Jobmat

I hate to be the biggest party pooper of all time - but ....... this is a completely illegal gathering. The rules allow for groups of 6 !!

She’s kissed a man who has just got off a plane from am amber listed country and then joined a large group partying In an enclosed space. I count 13 of them - plus there will be all the hair and make up people involved before and after.

They are so bloody dumb and entitled they haven’t even tried to obscure it. I hope the bloody tabloids pick it up and run with it

In fact I’m so angry I will happily report this to the tabloids myself if anyone has a link.

I’m sure this photo will disappear from her stories as soon as her management realise. I imagine her birthday on Wednesday will be a complete bunfight

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Made me laugh how Tyson introduced himself on that video to congratulate molly as if she was some fan who’s family had requested a video message😂 “hello gypsy king here” just made me laugh it was like a bloody cameo vid

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I am sorry but why they are all acting like she got into a medical school 🤷🏻‍♀️ No offense to anyone I think it’s a great feeling when you pass your driving test, perhaps I am just poor, but what is all that big celebration? I genuinely don’t understand the people publicly congratulating her like she found a cure for cancer. Paris shared a post and there was a sticker saying ‘brains and beauty’ - well you don’t need to have an IQ over 100 to be able to drive. I am not saying she is an idiot but I hate it when influencers are praised for the most normal things smh

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Molly is really kidding herself here thinking Tommy wants to settle down and act like a married couple if he’s out partying hanging around girls? Embarrassing for them as a couple. I wouldn’t trust Tommy as far as I could throw him, he let onto what he was like when he went into the villa boasting about how many girls he’d slept with. He’s not the guy she thinks he is / wants him to be, she can’t shape him into something he’s not and if she does he will still do what he likes no matter what, you can’t change somebody.
I don’t know if I agree with this. He’s a 21 year old lad and his brother is a heavyweight boxer & Tommy has got the chance to go to Vegas with him. When me and my ex were 21 he was going off on holidays as was I, it is possible to go on a holiday with your friends and not cheat. What a toxic relationship if you wasn’t allowed to go anywhere. There’s bound to be girls about because Tyson is MEGA famous but all the pictures I’ve seen Tommy isn’t really doing anything wrong? I also don’t think it matters how many girls he has slept with in the past as my ex was the same he had slept with in excess of 100 before he got with me however when he met me he was 100% loyal. You can’t always judge people from their past.

Reactions: 67

Jobmat

I’m not sure why the women are being attacked - surely it’s tysons responsibility as a grown man to think about his wife and to preserve his marriage. And to think about his career. He is supposed to be at a v serious training camp - as I understand it he has a very important fight ahead of him, with vast amounts of money involved. He’s behaving like a young giddy rock star !! I thought all his drugging and partying days were behind him now

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Gilly88

Sooooo Mauras the one that’s just come out of a break up....but yet she’s the one running Molly a bath, cooking dinner and looking after her. Someone make it make sense

• Haha

Gilly88

I hate how people don’t give Molly enough credit. Molly is the most savvy islander. She has made the most money. I think it’s weird that people warn Molly about something 2 years ago on tv. Molly knows exactly what she is doing. Not naive at all.
Savviest thing she’s done was being born conventionally attractive. 2nd savviest thing she did was being born into a middle class family whom could support her whilst she left school to take pictures for a living.

What an inspiration to us all eh

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
If she doesn’t drink because she’s above everyone else then why is she joining in with the drunken McDonald’s at 2AM? Liar liar lip fillers on fire
In all fairness I don't drink but I am a fat cow who wouldn't turn a McDonalds down at any time of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 63