Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know she’s just got a blank word document up and I bet all she’s written in that diary is: “Mrs tommy fury ❤❤❤⭐⭐⭐🦋🦋🌸🌸
“Put the pen down dear, we both know you’re not writing anything”
True Game of Thrones fans will understand that reference 😭
Cersei sweetie, I am so sorry I compared you to that little nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if she has an account with on here and asks questions for our opinion lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Even though it was before love island it’s genuinely so embarassing for both of them 🤣 makes her look such like a clout chaser, but mind you that’s why she went into love island 🤦🏻‍♀️

He also said ‘be worried about your girl sliding into other guys dms’ 🤣

Jake Paul is a first class twit though

Reactions: 31
You’d have thought she would’ve deleted the message when jake said a few weeks ago that she messaged him. Shows she’s just after more clout

Reactions: 18
Not sure if I’m wrong, but I think that DM might be faked because if I remember correctly the white heart emoji wasn’t even around back in 2018??

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Not sure if I’m wrong, but I think that DM might be faked because if I remember correctly the white heart emoji wasn’t even around back in 2018??
Her name in her bio contains a white heart. It shows the whole name on dm if that makes sense.

Reactions: 6
Good eye you're right! Not gonna lie I'm kind of glad it's fake, the thought of it being real made me squirm with secondhand embarrassment.

Her name in her bio contains a white heart. It shows the whole name on dm if that makes sense.
There's also a white heart in the message itself!

Reactions: 12
It looks so real though, everything’s in the screenshot 🥱

Wonder if she will acknowledge it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.