Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
paris calling molly a ''full time business woman''... please tell me shes taking the piss. we're all doomed if this molly is considered anything full time

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Failed my manual test 3 times and ended up taking a break from driving because I got so downhearted 🤦🏼‍♀️ Miss Molly does 1 automatic and passes? Is it really that much easier?
I’ve failed twice with a manual, my adhd makes it hard for me to focus on so many things at once which makes me overwhelmed and far too anxious when it comes to driving. Did one lesson in an automatic and felt 10000 times better. It’s up to you on whether you feel would “limited” on just being able to drive automatic but there are a lot of options now a days for automatic cars and I can’t see myself wanting to go back to driving manual.

Reactions: 11
paris calling molly a ''full time business woman''... please tell me shes taking the piss. we're all doomed if this molly is considered anything full time
I didn’t realise it was so commendable for someone to have a ‘job’ AND pass their test.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know some of you dislike Molly but anyone that drives, you'll know passing your driving test is one of the best feelings in the world. Passing my driving test is up there for sure and I've had some good times in my life. She'll get an expensive car as her first car but so would I if I had the money she does. This isn't me defending her but I just don't see why people are downplaying it. And in all honesty, although it makes more sense to do a manual test, Molly will only get cars that make sense to have in automatic. E.g. RR's and Gwagons

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know some of you dislike Molly but anyone that drives, you'll know passing your driving test is one of the best feelings in the world. Passing my driving test is up there for sure and I've had some good times in my life. She'll get an expensive car as her first car but so would I if I had the money she does. This isn't me defending her but I just don't see why people are downplaying it. And in all honesty, although it makes more sense to do a manual test, Molly will only get cars that make sense to have in automatic. E.g. RR's and Gwagons
I think people are just wondering why she is potentially going to go for a really expensive car when she’s said herself that she’s a nervous driver and she’s only just passed she’s not experienced enough yet to be able to handle a powerful car. Will be interesting to see what she goes for.

Reactions: 10
I completely agree with the anti-semite analysis. People think that being pro Palestine means that you’re anti-Semitic which is completely untrue but there are links to Instagram posts and articles which educate you on the topic which she should’ve done. I wonder why they’re both so quiet on their socials. I reckon she’s either on her way to Miami or already there and they’re having reunited sex. He said after Miami, he plans on returning to Vegas with Tyson so she’ll probably spend her birthday there with all them.

One reason I think she isn’t dressing like her pre Love Island self is because she’s insecure about her weight gain. I think it definitely is the love stone and she could easily lose it with all the money she has at her disposal. Her pre-Love Island body looks like Maura’s current body which is probably why she feels like she can’t flaunt it. She probably feels fat. I know I cover up when I feel like that. She could always haul her ass to the gym if she wants to lose weight instead of sleeping all day and drinking Diet Coke.
Also - how come Maura’s EGO campaign was a million times better and more promoted than Molly’s?? Not to mention the shoes were STUNNING in comparison to Molly’s hideous collection. EGO did our girl dirty! Xoxo
God I hope not because this girl is TINY- I know insecurity isn’t usually justified but still. If she’s worried about her weight then I’m worried. She’s a size 8 if not a 6! So unhealthy - it jars me when Ella talks about her body as if she has fluctuated wildly as well when she’s gone from a 6 to an 8 with motherhood. It’s a really bad impression on the young girls that follow them both. As if it’s wrong to be above a size 8!

I love how the only positive thing people can say about Money-Mae is that she’s sAvVy and ShE dOeSn’T gEt EnOuGh CrEdIt. Lmao does it look like she does anything for her own business? It’s basically Fran and her management team that put everything in place for her and she just turns up. Fran puts together her entire calendar month to month and tells her to be there at X time and their going to Y. She even picks her up because she can’t drive. Fran reaches out to all the companies for brand deals or they reach out to Fran. Molly is just the face of the business because she’s famous. Would people be flocking to buy something if it was created by someone who isn’t in the public eye? No. She doesn’t deserve any credit in my opinion, it’s the team behind the scenes that do all the hard work. She might pick what products to bring out, but she’s not formulating them herself in her bathroom. She might come up with ideas for brands, but her team put the wheels in motion. Do people genuinely believe that success is measured by how much money you make?

God give me strength *in a Ted Hastings accent*
Said it before and I won’t stop until she references her cancer scare.
If this chick was that bleeping savvy she’d be promoting skin protection and bringing out her own range of sun cream. SHE HAS A FAKE TAN BRAND. so inefficient it makes me almost angry!!

Reactions: 8
I saw a post here saying that Tommy would probably propose to Molly on her birthday and I don’t know why but I actually think he would I’m expecting it and oh my that would be an amazing day for this thread

Reactions: 17
Definitely think amber’s recent comment on her story is aimed at MM “some of your white favs haven’t said a word on the matter”
Im sorry but this annoys me so much why is there a reference to colour in that sentence!!?? How does colour have any relevance

I find it strange Tommy hasnt posted anything on his stories about her passing, but he’s posted boxing stuff.

I find it strange Tommy hasnt posted anything on his stories about her passing, but he’s posted boxing stuff.
Just seen Tyson has done a story but still no Tommy.

Reactions: 11
Sounds like he finds it hard to acknowledge her achievements. A tad self involved perhaps - not a shock really but ........

I guess she going to be the designated driver for ever now !!

Im sorry but this annoys me so much why is there a reference to colour in that sentence!!?? How does colour have any relevance
sounds like the yewande race argument is still ongoing. Perhaps a dig at the ego launch celebration and Maura’s open support of lucie

I suspect flowers from Tommy would normally be organised by mollys management.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.