Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ✌🏻

Wow guys we categoricallyyy deserve to buy ourselves our favvvourite Starbucks drink - delivered of course because we actuallyyy have nothing better to do and don’t know how to use a coffee machine, love that for us 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss grab yourself a pre-made, rotting salad and a Diet Coke. Take your make-up off that we just put on a few hours ago because our working day is so short, being an influenza is literallyyy the life isn’t it 😚✌🏻 Whilst your there we can all order matching Cartier rings, love that I spend all my money on tacky designer and primary school sports day tops but I don’t actuallyyy have my own house, let’s not talk about it 😚✌🏻 I can’t even drive yet and I’m not confident at ALL but booked my test anyway haha I’m so random you guysss xo

I’m really missing my Tommy you guys, it’s been 5 minutes since he left the house and I’m already sobbing into Ellie Belly and the rest of our cuddly toy collection. Thank goodness Maura is here (illegally) to stay with me or I might end up accidentallyyy booking a flight to Vegas. I’m beyond heartbroken that I couldn’t spend all day showing off all the gifts I got for Thomas and making you all feel like tit - all set up by my manager because we’ve established I can’t even make myself a coffee. Don’t worry guys when he’s back 🤭🤭🤭 It’s going to be unREALLL xo

Anywaysss it’s 2pm now so I best get out of bed - so early for me, get dressed and I think I’ll wear some baggy grey tracksuit bottoms - jeans are just not for meee. Maybe an oversized basic Balenciaga top and matching high top Balenciaga’s with my hair in a greasy bun - *chefs kiss*. I just know it was my style that got me to 5M Instagram followers 😚✌🏻 Best take a photo aswell which I’ll post 5 hours later - honestlyyy no wonder my days are so busy when I have to shave off my big schnoz, change the shape of my eyes, edit the shape of my alien head and jawline, slim down my waist and thighs and then alter the colouring - I get so much hate for being orange you guys #Filter. Such a good advertisement aren’t I 😚✌🏻

Title by me, the full title is “My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard and I’m like, my life is better than yours” - it wouldn’t fit 💔

The WIKI button/link has been added to the thread, love that for us xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Thread 9 let’s not even talk about it!!!!😚✌ Missing Tommy so bought myself a new handbag and trainers I’m so random!!!!✌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do I think I’m Moron-Mae using “your” rather than “you’re” when I linked the new thread. Loosing (😉) brain cells by the second 😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do I think I’m Moron-Mae using “your” rather than “you’re” when I linked the new thread. Loosing (😉) brain cells by the second 😚✌🏻
You’re so random ✌🏻😗 maybe buy a fake Chanel to reward yourself for the thread title? Remember, handbags and Cartier over a mortgage ladies!! #priorities ✌🏻😌

Reactions: 34
You can rent jewellery which a lot of rappers do, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what she’s doing tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can rent jewellery which a lot of rappers do, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what she’s doing tbh
If that’s the case then what a sad little life Jane. The rings look quite scratched and dull to me!

Plus, why does she wear them all together at the same time. I save mine for special occasions, not sure if I’m the weird one or she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i went out with 5 rings on the other day, 4 on one hand, 2 stacked on one finger and one on the other hand and I felt like Mr T so I'm not sure how Molly manages it.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She doesn’t have to do anything with her hands !!! Apart from point at various logos so that she can pick up the brand placement cheque

If that’s the case then what a sad little life Jane. The rings look quite scratched and dull to me!

Plus, why does she wear them all together at the same time. I save mine for special occasions, not sure if I’m the weird one or she is?
the answer will always be she is the weird one!

Reactions: 7
Just me reminding you all to NEVER compare yourselves to influenzas and to NEVER be made to feel bad about how you look when you see pictures like this - clearly edited as you can see the smoothing of her jawline and nose to hide the FaceTune and the pixelation around the nostrils
27D04142-313C-4340-BBFE-0386261A26B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hmmm interesting how her Cosmo box hasn’t sold out yet. I would’ve thought it would’ve gone in under two days. She’s desperately plugging it
Not sure when she did her first one but I think the pandemic has taught some people to be more cautious about what they splash their money on, with some jobs / pay not being guaranteed etc. The box is obviously worth it for 110 if there are 325 pounds worth of products in there but people will be more wary about spending that 110 I reckon

Reactions: 28
Not sure when she did her first one but I think the pandemic has taught some people to be more cautious about what they splash their money on, with some jobs / pay not being guaranteed etc. The box is obviously worth it for 110 if there are 325 pounds worth of products in there but people will be more wary about spending that 110 I reckon
Well yeah! I mean it’s products that no one really needs but they think they need to buy it because it’s such a bargain

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New thread ✌🏻

Wow guys we categoricallyyy deserve to buy ourselves our favvvourite Starbucks drink - delivered of course because we actuallyyy have nothing better to do and don’t know how to use a coffee machine, love that for us 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss grab yourself a pre-made, rotting salad and a Diet Coke. Take your make-up off that we just put on a few hours ago because our working day is so short, being an influenza is literallyyy the life isn’t it 😚✌🏻 Whilst your there we can all order matching Cartier rings, love that I spend all my money on tacky designer and primary school sports day tops but I don’t actuallyyy have my own house, let’s not talk about it 😚✌🏻 I can’t even drive yet and I’m not confident at ALL but booked my test anyway haha I’m so random you guysss xo

I’m really missing my Tommy you guys, it’s been 5 minutes since he left the house and I’m already sobbing into Ellie Belly and the rest of our cuddly toy collection. Thank goodness Maura is here (illegally) to stay with me or I might end up accidentallyyy booking a flight to Vegas. I’m beyond heartbroken that I couldn’t spend all day showing off all the gifts I got for Thomas and making you all feel like tit - all set up by my manager because we’ve established I can’t even make myself a coffee. Don’t worry guys when he’s back 🤭🤭🤭 It’s going to be unREALLL xo

Anywaysss it’s 2pm now so I best get out of bed - so early for me, get dressed and I think I’ll wear some baggy grey tracksuit bottoms - jeans are just not for meee. Maybe an oversized basic Balenciaga top and matching high top Balenciaga’s with my hair in a greasy bun - *chefs kiss*. I just know it was my style that got me to 5M Instagram followers 😚✌🏻 Best take a photo aswell which I’ll post 5 hours later - honestlyyy no wonder my days are so busy when I have to shave off my big schnoz, change the shape of my eyes, edit the shape of my alien head and jawline, slim down my waist and thighs and then alter the colouring - I get so much hate for being orange you guys #Filter. Such a good advertisement aren’t I 😚✌🏻

Title by me, the full title is “My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard and I’m like, my life is better than yours” - it wouldn’t fit 💔

The WIKI button/link has been added to the thread, love that for us xo
Lmfao just had the chance to read this properly 😂😂😂 this is gold

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210511-181309_Chrome.jpg

I don't follow her but was being nosey and saw this. She's moaning about Manchester (why??); does she just hate everything??? Does she live in Liverpool now??

Is that the one where after hours in hair, make up, the use of a stylist, and filters and photoshopping she looks effortlessly chic !!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 570100

I don't follow her but was being nosey and saw this. She's moaning about Manchester (why??); does she just hate everything??? Does she live in Liverpool now??
She’s just trying to convince her followers that her life is so much better because she doesn’t miss live Manny city centre “ONE BIT”.

So basically she saw the city buzz and realised how much more lively it is then living like a 35 year old couple in Hale. And is now trying to convince herself that she made the right decision.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.