Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

If you haven't seen the love of your life for ages would the first thing you think to do is to give them a poor looking kiss whilst photographing it to show everyone?

Stays just long enough for the photo- and then leaves !!! Weird !! Weird !! Weird !!!

Is she punishing him for going ? Or is she more intent on her birthday than seeing him ?

Is this just me -
Or does it not add up. She’s hardly an indispensable member of her community who has to able to work !

Reactions: 24
I’ve just checked The rules - the US is an amber country - so Tommy has to quarantine for 10 days and take 2 covid tests on day 2 and 8. So he can’t move for some while. Presumably she’s going to be in london and then go back (??) for her birthday with him.

Jesus - what a palaver. And given that she’s obviously snogged him she potentially infectious herself !!
Apparently she’s in London for a week-Molly, Maura, Steph, Ellie and about 10 other girls having a birthday party for another friend. It will be interesting to see how if Tommy breaks the rules to go to London for her birthday on Wednesday.

Reactions: 16

If you haven't seen the love of your life for ages would the first thing you think to do is to give them a poor looking kiss whilst photographing it to show everyone?
this is molly we are talking about.. she’s incapable of doing anything without sharing it to instagram first

Reactions: 14

The low key shade of “Tommy and his brother Tyson have been busy training” with a shot of them waist deep in the sea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently she’s in London for a week-Molly, Maura, Steph, Ellie and about 10 other girls having a birthday party for another friend. It will be interesting to see how if Tommy breaks the rules to go to London for her birthday on Wednesday.

Ok - sounds like they made a deal. He had his birthday in America and now she has hers in london for a week whilst he quarantines. I admire her for that - she’s having an independent celebration with girlfriends. It a new stance for her. It’s good

Reactions: 33
I’ve just checked The rules - the US is an amber country - so Tommy has to quarantine for 10 days and take 2 covid tests on day 2 and 8. So he can’t move for some while. Presumably she’s going to be in london and then go back (??) for her birthday with him.

Jesus - what a palaver. And given that she’s obviously snogged him she potentially infectious herself !!
So he has to self isolate yet he’s been in the same room as Molly since being back and kissed her?? So shouldn’t she be isolating too??

Reactions: 34
Ok - sounds like they made a deal. He had his birthday in America and now she has hers in london for a week whilst he quarantines. I admire her for that - she’s having an independent celebration with girlfriends. It a new stance for her. It’s good
I don’t. She’s seen him, kissed him, and is now going to see a whole different set of people in a different city. This is how it spreads.

Reactions: 46
I don’t. She’s seen him, kissed him, and is now going to see a whole different set of people in a different city. This is how it spreads.

I forgot about the kissing thing. She should be quarantining now too shouldn’t she ?

I was thinking more that this was a great development in terms of being independent

Reactions: 15
I can’t see that happening- Molly is all insta relationship goals and she mentioned in her q&a that they might do a joint birthday celebration.

Reactions: 12
I thought I was the only one 😂
So surprised I had 30 likes on that post LOL I thought maybe I’m just old cos I don’t get the hype???

I’m utterly confused - she posts stories about feeling vulnerable and stalkers etc knowing where she lives. And then posts about her car - surely this makes her infinitely more identifiable. It wouldn’t be hard to see the car in her drive, or around Manchester in general !! Obviously she’s posted it to get some deal on the price but surely her anonymity and privacy is more important at this point. She has plenty of cash now to live the life she chooses !!
On this - I realise now why you lot were saying she was dumb for posting up here gym. A girl I follow (mild following on TIKTOK/IG) tagged herself at a gym chain other day and I work for that gym chain. I obvs never would but instantly I knew I could search her name if I so wished and get her home address, phone number and possibly even her bank details. AGAIN I NEVER WOULD but you never know who is out there also employed by that gym and thinking the same. Stay safe people!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Okkk so Maura isn’t with them. I don’t think Molly is partying with them, it’s seem rowdy and fun- not Molly’s scene. Molly must be working and just briefly met them for a quick chat up. I still think Tommy will go to London for her birthday, who’s going to say anything to Tommy, does he ever get any backlash..
fiat 500 twitter will probably defend him if anything. poor tommy hasn’t seen molly in weeks who cares about covid 🥺🥺 they’ll be raging if anyone tries to come for him

they all need a hobby, like seriously. why do they spend so much time defending a GROWN man.. he’s not a baby (hard to believe) for duck sake

Reactions: 19
OMG, what is that disgusting red and pink suit? She looks like a hideous Elton John. Then the slick rick hairstyle which she can’t be bothered to do for even a night out and those ugly ass heels. Good Lord! Fashion influencers? Where? Maura and Yewande are the leading girls in style and fashion.
But I do like that she ditched Tommy after 5 minutes of reunion to go for a girl’s birthday party. He thinks he can party for three weeks in Miami with bikini clad girls whilst she waits? duck him and that’s on periodt.

Reactions: 30
OMG, what is that disgusting red and pink suit? She looks like a hideous Elton John. Then the slick rick hairstyle which she can’t be bothered to do for even a night out and those ugly ass heels. Good Lord! Fashion influencers? Where? Maura and Yewande are the leading girls in style and fashion.
But I do like that she ditched Tommy after 5 minutes of reunion to go for a girl’s birthday party. He thinks he can party for three weeks in Miami with bikini clad girls whilst she waits? duck him and that’s on periodt.
Good on Molly finally acting more her age. I’ve yet to see her wear a nice outfit

Reactions: 12
I hate to be the biggest party pooper of all time - but ....... this is a completely illegal gathering. The rules allow for groups of 6 !!

She’s kissed a man who has just got off a plane from am amber listed country and then joined a large group partying In an enclosed space. I count 13 of them - plus there will be all the hair and make up people involved before and after.

They are so bloody dumb and entitled they haven’t even tried to obscure it. I hope the bloody tabloids pick it up and run with it

In fact I’m so angry I will happily report this to the tabloids myself if anyone has a link.

I’m sure this photo will disappear from her stories as soon as her management realise. I imagine her birthday on Wednesday will be a complete bunfight

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.