Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the first time she gets a parking ticket or something? Fiat 500 Twitter will be raging xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks potentially like an Audi Q3 to me!! Not a complete saddo 😂 but looks like my boyfriends car inside
This could be a shout because I can imagine her going for a bigger car like this or a Range Rover especially with her crappy comments about tic tac cars. Can imagine her wanting to feel entitled in a big car owning the roads looking down on the peasants that sort of thing

Reactions: 17
I don’t think it’s very nice to say that a small car is a tic tac box.... not everyone is in a position to buy a brand new car whatever type they want two days before their test.
so RUDE to the fiat 500's as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow - she looks like a very ordinary young woman !! She won’t be plsed!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
HOWWWW has she gotten only 1 minor... before I passed and even when I did there was several..same with friends and family...and anyone I know in fact!!! seems mad... did she pay to pass? 😅

Reactions: 8
Rate a tic tac car though do you know how EASY they are to park?! Molly Moron indeed
Haha that's what I was thinking, say what you like about little cars, but they're easy to park and they can go at the speed limit. You might have a fancy Audi or BMW but the speed limit is the same for all of us. I can just see her struggling to park with something bigger, some spaces are tiny. From what she said about when she previously tried to learn to drive and rolled down a hill crashing the car, she can't be the best driver. I know I'm not the best, but I've never done anything like that!

Reactions: 13
Right, because 5 DMs from 5 million is gonna make a difference to her day.
This witch is not gonna go away - that is abundantly clear to me now. She will be the Zoella of the 2020s. It’s creepy how similar they are - tiny circle, never leaves the house, manky hair extensions.
She has done duck all and is trending on Twitter and gained more followers on Instagram because of Jake Paul which makes increases relevance and more brand deals. She has literally been handed every single thing on a silver platter and has worked for none of it. Whew. I can see why girls look up to her - a few Instagram pictures and millionaire time. Okay, I’m jealous.
I think that right - she’s here to stay. The shenanigans of the last week have very firmly established her link to the Fury brand - and it’s a very successful brand to be associated with. Her birthday will cement her popularity - fran must be working overtime to get press space. Jake Paul’s call out will be challenged by Tommy’s displays of love - I suspect an engagement is imminent.
I’m not sure she hasnt worked for it to be honest - I think she’s sold her life for it, and any sense of privacy.
I don’t feel particularly sorry for her - but I do wonder how it will pan out long term. She really doesn’t realise how she comes across - talking about a tic tac car is insulting at best, and really unintelligent - there are reasons people learn in small cars, they are environmentally better and endless other arguments.

However at the moment she’s riding high and Nothing she says or does is up for that much criticism. It will be interesting to see what Tommy does about this fight - presumably he and Jake Paul can only posture and strut around each other for a limited time before they have to get on with an actual fight. Tommy must be bricking it - if he has the intelligence- if he loses he looks like a fool. It’s a fight he cannot lose !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.