Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I agree with this. He’s a 21 year old lad and his brother is a heavyweight boxer & Tommy has got the chance to go to Vegas with him. When me and my ex were 21 he was going off on holidays as was I, it is possible to go on a holiday with your friends and not cheat. What a toxic relationship if you wasn’t allowed to go anywhere. There’s bound to be girls about because Tyson is MEGA famous but all the pictures I’ve seen Tommy isn’t really doing anything wrong? I also don’t think it matters how many girls he has slept with in the past as my ex was the same he had slept with in excess of 100 before he got with me however when he met me he was 100% loyal. You can’t always judge people from their past.
Definitely, I really don’t think Tommy’s doing anything wrong tbf. As you said he’s had this huge opportunity to go to Vegas with his famous brother, it’d be pretty pathetic if he sat alone in his room while Tyson was out partying. I’m not a huge fan of Tommy, but naturally people will flock around Tyson as he’s well known, so Tommy can’t help if there are girls around them, they probably barely looked twice at Tommy. And as for the pics of him with girls- again these girls probably only know Tyson, and had a pic with Tommy for the sake of it, I can imagine Tyson bigging him up like “yeah this is my little brother, he’s big in the UK, he wants to fight Jake Paul while he’s here” etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m not sure why the women are being attacked - surely it’s tysons responsibility as a grown man to think about his wife and to preserve his marriage. And to think about his career. He is supposed to be at a v serious training camp - as I understand it he has a very important fight ahead of him, with vast amounts of money involved. He’s behaving like a young giddy rock star !! I thought all his drugging and partying days were behind him now

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m not sure why the women are being attacked - surely it’s tysons responsibility as a grown man to think about his wife and to preserve his marriage. And to think about his career. He is supposed to be at a v serious training camp - as I understand it he has a very important fight ahead of him, with vast amounts of money involved. He’s behaving like a young giddy rock star !! I thought all his drugging and partying days were behind him now
Agreed. It's his job to act appropriately. The girls shouldn't be all over him out of respect but he is the one with a family at home. He is the one who should be setting the boundaries. Let's not go down the girl bashing route. Make him take accountability for his own behaviour.

Reactions: 45
Anyway I’m sure if Tommy ever did anything wrong tattle would be the first to know, mi5 abilities from people on this thread ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Molly and Tommy just come off so boring. Like they are so young and okay I get she doesn't drink and its been covid but it suits her jealous side that they can't really go places unless it's just them and a that hair by Jay guy and maura. Seems so dull.

Reactions: 39
Perhaps things are about to get a bit more interesting !!

I notice the sun has featured her cigarette butt story - she may live to regret posting that. I’m sure other people have Aemee00’a perceptive eye !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I never get why she posts the things she does on her story. They’re either boring or make her sound like such a moaner. She really knows how to put herself in a bad light.

Reactions: 20
Molly and Tommy just come off so boring. Like they are so young and okay I get she doesn't drink and its been covid but it suits her jealous side that they can't really go places unless it's just them and a that hair by Jay guy and maura. Seems so dull.
She’s Zoella 2.0 will trap her man because of her fame and money and in 6 years time will both look bored of each other and try for a baby because that’s what the fans want to keep them relevant.

Reactions: 24
Why is there a box drawn around that girls bum ?!
To bring emphasis to scantily clad. You know, the type of “women” Tyson was being over friendly with.

But I’m not talking about Tyson I’m talking about Tommy.... and those pictures do nothing to disprove what I’m saying. Tommy Is literally just standing there. 🤷🏼‍♀️
For evidence, may I direct you to post #115 😈

Please know I’m not bashing the women. Typically, when there’s fights in Las Vegas, it brings A LOT of “working women” too. Same with Miami. It’s their chosen profession and they are trying to pay their bills. They are usually half naked. Hey, it’s how they get noticed. It’s how they make their living. Not bashing, just commenting based on the pictures. Much like we all do on this forum. We don’t know Molly, but we happily call her by other names - based off of her posted pictures. Yuck, that sounded like I’m defending Molly. Never! 😖Also, I totally agree that Tommy bares the sole responsibility for his poor behavior - especially, considering he’s has a family!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Again, not sure it was necessary to call any of the women there 'hookers' as you have absolutely no proof. All they are doing is standing wearing bikinis, as most people do around pools. If Tyson or Tommy look their way, that is their fault. They are not poor little boys being lead astray, they are grown men (2 words I wouldn't normally use to describe Tommy). Maybe they are just being friendly but have they considered the feelings of their significant others? Because it's easy to get wrapped up in tabloid lies and just seeing out of context pictures. Tyson more so with a pregnant wife. I also think Tommy is too boring to cheat on safe richy-rich Mol. He's hit the jackpot with her. Lots of money, doesn't go out, willing to do anything and everything for him, will never break up with him to prove the 'haters' wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

I notice the sun has featured her cigarette butt story - she may live to regret posting that. I’m sure other people have Aemee00’a perceptive eye !!
I mean anyone who dated cringe Curtis would have to have been on drugs I’d say 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Again, not sure it was necessary to call any of the women there 'hookers' as you have absolutely no proof. All they are doing is standing wearing bikinis, as most people do around pools. If Tyson or Tommy look their way, that is their fault. They are not poor little boys being lead astray, they are grown men (2 words I wouldn't normally use to describe Tommy). Maybe they are just being friendly but have they considered the feelings of their significant others? Because it's easy to get wrapped up in tabloid lies and just seeing out of context pictures. Tyson more so with a pregnant wife. I also think Tommy is too boring to cheat on safe richy-rich Mol. He's hit the jackpot with her. Lots of money, doesn't go out, willing to do anything and everything for him, will never break up with him to prove the 'haters' wrong.
Fair point. I didn’t have to use the word hooker. I don’t know them. Kettle meet metal, as you go on to talk about Molly and Tommy’s relationship. Do we personally know them? Or, just post our opinions of them based off of stuff we see on the internet? And, that’s what this forum is for, right - it’s fun. Let’s enjoy our day Tattlers❣

Reactions: 15

Not a perceptive eye at all. 😂
That was definitely not for smoking weed. Lol. You can see the filter is brown and has been used. Someone just didn’t finish their cigarette. That is tabacco coming out of the cigarette not pot. Most people vape or use edibles. I think you are really just being an ass pushing this fake story

Reactions: 22
Not a perceptive eye at all. 😂
That was definitely not for smoking weed. Lol. You can see the filter is brown and has been used. Someone just didn’t finish their cigarette. That is tabacco coming out of the cigarette not pot. Most people vape or use edibles. I think you are really just being an ass pushing this fake story
The sun post the most shite ever, anything molly does she’ll get an article for them. Break a nail “Molly Mae injures herself” like seriously they’re no credible source. Don’t know whether she pays them for these articles at this point or they are that desperate for views on their website.

Reactions: 8
To bring emphasis to scantily clad. You know, the type of “women” Tyson was being over friendly with.

For evidence, may I direct you to post #115 😈

Please know I’m not bashing the women. Typically, when there’s fights in Las Vegas, it brings A LOT of “working women” too. Same with Miami. It’s their chosen profession and they are trying to pay their bills. They are usually half naked. Hey, it’s how they get noticed. It’s how they make their living. Not bashing, just commenting based on the pictures. Much like we all do on this forum. We don’t know Molly, but we happily call her by other names - based off of her posted pictures. Yuck, that sounded like I’m defending Molly. Never! 😖Also, I totally agree that Tommy bares the sole responsibility for his poor behavior - especially, considering he’s has a family!!!!
They’re literally at a pool lmao so that’s probs why they’re “scantily clad” :))))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

last photo and caption.

yes it is up to tommy and tyson to set boundaries but i don't think much of women who post photos all cuddled up with somebody else's partner like the ones posted above (now deleted it seems?) and in this post. tommy and tyson are dickheads but i feel pretty comfortable criticising both them and these random women. he's kind of ruining molly's whole perfect couple schtick isn't he? his third photo is literally him and molly kissing so it's not like they wouldn't know he's in a relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think there’s a difference between being a fan and literally throwing yourself at them- however, if women did try it on with them it is TOMMY AND TYSONS responsibility for how they respond to it, they are the ones with partners back at home and it is their own choice of actions that determine how it plays out should a woman try it on with them, they can easily reject them respectfully.

Reactions: 26
I think there’s a difference between being a fan and literally throwing yourself at them- however, if women did try it on with them it is TOMMY AND TYSONS responsibility for how they respond to it, they are the ones with partners back at home and it is their own choice of actions that determine how it plays out should a woman try it on with them, they can easily reject them respectfully.
Agreed. However, you’re a also complete shitebag if you try it on with someone you know has a partner/wife etc. More so Tyson as Tommy is a nobody in America terms/boxing world.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.