Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emjustgay

WAIT she was learning in a fucking automatic? As a learner I thought all the fuss was fair bc learning in a manual is tough... but all this for a fucking automatic...

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Gilly88

I’m genuinely confused how so many people here call Tommy ‘a man child ‘ etc and mock him, but still think Maura would go after him?!
The guy is an over grown toddler who will be demolished by somebody’s nan next month. No one wants him (apart from a few teenagers and unstable cougars)
Because we are talking about the same Maura who dated in the closet Curtis and cringe ball Chris. I don't think her standards are particularly high.

• Haha

Ups27

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s very nice to say that a small car is a tic tac box.... not everyone is in a position to buy a brand new car whatever type they want two days before their test.

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I don’t particularly like molly as I’m sure many of you have worked out over the past year 😂
However, I would much rather stick up for a woman over the disgusting creep that is Jake Paul.
I think it’s pretty grim to create a fake message and to then post it to their millions of followers.
But that being said, Molly is secretly loving the attention and I reckon her followers have gone up, (gotta check social blade!) so my concern is probably invalid as she’s just a very self centred influencer who is probably extremely glad that Jake paul has mentioned her.

sephylily

VIP Member
i went out with 5 rings on the other day, 4 on one hand, 2 stacked on one finger and one on the other hand and I felt like Mr T so I'm not sure how Molly manages it.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

fwooper

VIP Member
I thought Tommy was meant to quarantine for 10 days yet he was out on a run?
He also said he want straight to the gym from the plane?! I know he's got about three braincells knocking around that skull but surely at least the people around him have informed him about the quarantine rules? Even if he decided to pay for the test and release scheme you still have to quarantine for 5 full days. This moron needs reporting, he's a danger.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
“I don’t want to get anything too crazy”

Gets a Range Rover Evoque... lololol

Beaut car though, shame she’s going to crash it within a month

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Awww a small car is apparently a ‘tic tac box’ tasteful as ever mol, remind everyone of how out of touch and a cunt you are 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Kindred_

VIP Member
Molly... on a night out? With a group of girls?
sorry who is she? she trying to prove to Tommy that she has a life away from him or something?

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Again, not sure it was necessary to call any of the women there 'hookers' as you have absolutely no proof. All they are doing is standing wearing bikinis, as most people do around pools. If Tyson or Tommy look their way, that is their fault. They are not poor little boys being lead astray, they are grown men (2 words I wouldn't normally use to describe Tommy). Maybe they are just being friendly but have they considered the feelings of their significant others? Because it's easy to get wrapped up in tabloid lies and just seeing out of context pictures. Tyson more so with a pregnant wife. I also think Tommy is too boring to cheat on safe richy-rich Mol. He's hit the jackpot with her. Lots of money, doesn't go out, willing to do anything and everything for him, will never break up with him to prove the 'haters' wrong.

• Heart

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I think it’s a good thing that she’s gone on a night out with girls, whatever the reason (even if it was just a photo opportunity, or she was paid to be there). To me it’s a big fuck you to Tommy that he’s been away partying in Miami then his first night home, she goes out with the girls😂😂 and this girl NEVER goes out with the girls

Reactions: 46
Ok - sounds like they made a deal. He had his birthday in America and now she has hers in london for a week whilst he quarantines. I admire her for that - she’s having an independent celebration with girlfriends. It a new stance for her. It’s good
I don’t. She’s seen him, kissed him, and is now going to see a whole different set of people in a different city. This is how it spreads.

Reactions: 46