Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why use your own £20 tan when you can use a £6 one 😗✌🏻

I know it’s a gradual tanner but does filter not make her as orange as she needs?
OMG - that’s such an Instagram fail. Showing that you use a different product from the one you actually sell !!!

Reactions: 26
I know some of you dislike Molly but anyone that drives, you'll know passing your driving test is one of the best feelings in the world. Passing my driving test is up there for sure and I've had some good times in my life. She'll get an expensive car as her first car but so would I if I had the money she does. This isn't me defending her but I just don't see why people are downplaying it. And in all honesty, although it makes more sense to do a manual test, Molly will only get cars that make sense to have in automatic. E.g. RR's and Gwagons
I don’t actually dislike her and I agree that passing your test is one of the best feelings ever. I failed mine twice and I wanted it so badly and when I got it on my third try I cried with happiness. It gives you independence. Fair play to her for sticking at it even though she found it tough.

Reactions: 9
Maybe molly has spent the evening planning tommys congratulation flowers that will arrive tomorrow. Maybe even a flower wall. Maybe ‘tommy’ I mean fran &molly will get her a car for her birthday #goals

Reactions: 18
Said it before and I won’t stop until she references her cancer scare.
If this chick was that bleeping savvy she’d be promoting skin protection and bringing out her own range of sun cream. SHE HAS A FAKE TAN BRAND. so inefficient it makes me almost angry!!
Long time lurker, first time poster here, but I really want to know what happened with her cancer scare too!
Fake tan is so much better for you than spending time in the sun/sunbeds and you're right, she's really missed a good opportunity to bring out her own sun protection! She could've gotten so much more exposure working with skin cancer charities etc. and I wish she'd do more to promote being safe in the sun. I don't even feel like she's mentioned wearing protection/ staying safe when she's gone on holiday since?

Reactions: 19
Made me laugh how Tyson introduced himself on that video to congratulate molly as if she was some fan who’s family had requested a video message😂 “hello gypsy king here” just made me laugh it was like a bloody cameo vid

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I am sorry but why they are all acting like she got into a medical school 🤷🏻‍♀️ No offense to anyone I think it’s a great feeling when you pass your driving test, perhaps I am just poor, but what is all that big celebration? I genuinely don’t understand the people publicly congratulating her like she found a cure for cancer. Paris shared a post and there was a sticker saying ‘brains and beauty’ - well you don’t need to have an IQ over 100 to be able to drive. I am not saying she is an idiot but I hate it when influencers are praised for the most normal things smh

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I am sorry but why they are all acting like she got into a medical school 🤷🏻‍♀️ No offense to anyone I think it’s a great feeling when you pass your driving test, perhaps I am just poor, but what is all that big celebration? I genuinely don’t understand the people publicly congratulating her like she found a cure for cancer. Paris shared a post and there was a sticker saying ‘brains and beauty’ - well you don’t need to have an IQ over 100 to be able to drive. I am not saying she is an idiot but I hate it when influencers are praised for the most normal things smh
Honestly this! You don’t see many other influencers getting messages of congratulations /other influencers and celebs congratulating them on their stories and Twitter going into meltdown when they pass their driving test?! Why is she so special?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oahahahaha Tyson’s story was too cute. “Sorry I took Tommy away from you” - I think he went extremely willingly and never wants to return. He likes training with the GOAT and having Paris make his meals whilst surrounded by ungodly children because it’s an upgrade from Molly’s whiny voice.
I do feel like Twitter and Instagram are coming together to celebrate her license and it is confusing. I think people do love and adore her. I’m constantly on the fence when it comes to MM but getting your license when you’ve failed on so many occasions is a pretty big deal.
I’m shocked Tommy hasn’t publicly congratulated her. I hope she dumps him anyway and finds a nice man who’s there for her. A nice Insta boyfriend.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker, first time poster here, but I really want to know what happened with her cancer scare too!
Fake tan is so much better for you than spending time in the sun/sunbeds and you're right, she's really missed a good opportunity to bring out her own sun protection! She could've gotten so much more exposure working with skin cancer charities etc. and I wish she'd do more to promote being safe in the sun. I don't even feel like she's mentioned wearing protection/ staying safe when she's gone on holiday since?
And from this I challenge anyone to argue that she’s not a total twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All I got was one card when I passed my test. Think I’m disowning my family and friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Made me laugh how Tyson introduced himself on that video to congratulate molly as if she was some fan who’s family had requested a video message😂 “hello gypsy king here” just made me laugh it was like a bloody cameo vid
It actually is like a cameo video it’s hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol it is funny. But to be fair Tyson always does that at the start of every single video he does

Reactions: 4
Tommy was away for his birthday and left her alone.
There were some pictures taken of him and his brother with other girls.
MM passed her driving test.
Her birthday is coming.
Tommy is returning home.
Tommy is going to give her a car as a gift for her birthday/to make up with her for his absence and all the rumors

Reactions: 22
What y’all don’t know is behind the camera fran is holding a gun to Tyson’s head...

Tyson, blink twice if you need help!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i think it would be fun to see more of molly getting involved with the fury's. they never seem to do anything with them. also, is it weird that their separation has kind of made me sad?! i didn't even like them on love island but i find it weird seeing one without other.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s always other people that are the problem isn’t it? In this case it’s the five instructors she had previously. More than likely you’re the problem Molly because you’re an overdramatic drama queen. And celebrating with a salad, absolutely riveting x
This! I failed my test 6 times but I never swapped instructor. I was literally just a tit driver and 10 years later I still am

Imagine if she surprises us all and gets a 2nd hand old banger 😂
I’ll give her my Corsa for free, it’s a load of shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.