Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The savviest thing she’s done is choosing her management.
Which she didn’t even choose, her mum and sister got her with the social PR when she was still in the villa. Admittedly yes she’s not with them now but she got her whole team from there who now seem to exclusively just work with her.

Reactions: 27
I hate how people don’t give Molly enough credit. Molly is the most savvy islander. She has made the most money. I think it’s weird that people warn Molly about something 2 years ago on tv. Molly knows exactly what she is doing. Not naive at all.
Savviest thing she’s done was being born conventionally attractive. 2nd savviest thing she did was being born into a middle class family whom could support her whilst she left school to take pictures for a living.

What an inspiration to us all eh

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I’ll happily create one. Would they go under celebrities or influencers? 🤔
Celebrities, Tyson is not an influencer. I’m all for a thread being opened too. Saying that I quite like Paris lol.

I’ve only started following MM, I wonder will she fly out to America, Bet she does. I get serious bunny boiler vibes from her. She’s probably fuming she isn’t there

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Obviously not ranting at anyone on the thread but cannot understand for the life of me why brands pay for influencers to go to fancy meals??? It’s not as if it’s any form of promo it’s just a waste of money? Doesn’t even do anything for the brand!
It associates the brands with trendy places - and therefore makes the clothes/shoes/whatever look more desirable. Also I doubt very much the places charge for the meals - if people think
Influencers are there they will book tables themselves. For them it’s relatively cheap advertising

Reactions: 6
And Maura’s back at the flat with Molly. OMG, I don’t know who I feel more sorry for; Molly who can’t seem to exist without Tommy or Maura by her side every minute of the day or Tommy and Maura who have to put up with her disgusting whiny voice, her 10 year old personality which only allows her to watch Harry Potter, Shrek or Bridesmaids, they can’t walk on the carpet in case they move her precious hoover lines and her disgusting hygiene habits which means looking at her oily hair and extensively damaged roots.

Reactions: 21
And Maura’s back at the flat with Molly. OMG, I don’t know who I feel more sorry for; Molly who can’t seem to exist without Tommy or Maura by her side every minute of the day or Tommy and Maura who have to put up with her disgusting whiny voice, her 10 year old personality which only allows her to watch Harry Potter, Shrek or Bridesmaids, they can’t walk on the carpet in case they move her precious hoover lines and her disgusting hygiene habits which means looking at her oily hair and extensively damaged roots.
Honestly thought I was on the Zoella thread for a second there. Zoella 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do you know lucie blocked Molly?
I’m not the original poster, but she definitely re followed molly this week. If you look at Instagram on safari (rather than the app) and check someone’s ‘following’ the people they have followed most recently show at the top. This is lucies. There’s no way of knowing if she had just unfollowed or blocked but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the latter

PS girlies this is a good way of seeing who your man has been following recently, you’re welcome xxxxx

Attachments

Reactions: 19
How do you know lucie blocked Molly?
Whoever controlled Lucie’s account whilst in Love Island used to like Molly and Tommy’s photos. The likes all disappeared when Lucie ‘unfollowed’ or blocked them, so unless she went to the effort of unliking all their photos she blocked them both! I think that’s what it is anyway... Could be wrong tho and thanks @freshgossip5 too ☺

Reactions: 14
Definitely think amber’s recent comment on her story is aimed at MM “some of your white favs haven’t said a word on the matter”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Amber is so annoying and obnoxious. If she’s suchhhhh an empath then why was she traveling during a global pandemic 🤡

Reactions: 53
Molly’s been uber quiet on her socials.
Give us some content, sis.
We miss the greasy hair, the jumper/jogging bottoms with slides and socks, repetitive and endless ads for BeautyWorks, unstoppable PLT hauls, her extremely unhealthy diet, her “blue eyed Prince” 🤮🤮🤮, her obsession with hoover lines and teddy bears, her hatred for food which isn’t a smoothie, salad or Diet Coke or her love for her BFF who gave her man several boners, climbed him like a tree to force a kiss on him and still stated she wanted him after he chose Molly at the decoupling. He probably thinks of Maura whilst having sex with Molly and she’s okay with it.
I do miss my cuckhold good sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.