Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all give Fran WAY too much credit. I personally think she’s completely and utterly useless. So many PR scandals and things that could’ve been avoided with a strong manager or team behind her. The deals come because of Molly’s personal popularity - not because Fran is working overtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im sorry but this annoys me so much why is there a reference to colour in that sentence!!?? How does colour have any relevance
I think a lot of her poc fans put pressure on her to speak out about issues involving race. I think she's snapping back "why do I always have people begging for me to speak out? Why aren't you badgering the white influencers to do the same?"

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of her poc fans put pressure on her to speak out about issues involving race. I think she's snapping back "why do I always have people begging for me to speak out? Why aren't you badgering the white influencers to do the same?"
They are badgering white influences to do the same though. An awful lot of them just don't respond to anything whether it's in their dms or comments which somewhat helps avoid controversy. Amber gives people the opportunity to jump on her and point out hypocrisy bc of the way she goes about things.

Reactions: 4
why does molly look like she’s on bleeping day release 😭😭😂
Can’t stand those stupid sliders kim kardash has made fashionable either they are so ugly!!
In the other hand it’s hilarious to me how ugly clothing has become the latest trend of choice - and I am a person who usually enjoys so ugly it’s nice, but this is UGLY ugly. I’ve actually got a folder on my phone of screenshots from influencers wish lists on their stories and am about to start my own series from it on my insta called alarming garmz 😚✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise it was so commendable for someone to have a ‘job’ AND pass their test.
Come on guys, they have to compliment her...it balances out all the times they’ve called her dumb, stupid, and lazy azz! And, we know they have - surely we can’t be the only ones calling her those fitting names 😂 I mean who else blames others when they fail a driving test? Clearly, Molly, is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 🤪

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she’s a fashion influencer and has the audacity to put out jogging bottom outfits on Instagram and dress like that. It’s because she doesn’t need to try anymore like she did before Love Island. These sycophants will eat up whatever she serves - however bland.

In terms of hers and Tommy’s relationship, am I the only one who completely understands why and how they’re like that? That’s that first love power. Whew. You fall deep and you don’t wanna be with anyone else, including friends and family cos that really is your person.

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she’s a fashion influencer and has the audacity to put out jogging bottom outfits on Instagram and dress like that. It’s because she doesn’t need to try anymore like she did before Love Island. These sycophants will eat up whatever she serves - however bland.

In terms of hers and Tommy’s relationship, am I the only one who completely understands why and how they’re like that? That’s that first love power. Whew. You fall deep and you don’t wanna be with anyone else, including friends and family cos that really is your person.
I do understand what you mean about the first love situation but they were both in relationships before each other. I think they are wrapped up in a bubble but I believe this might be from the publicity they got as a couple especially when coming out of the villa. There is such a big thing built up by their “fans” around their relationship that they are probably ‘used’ to each other and naturally go with what is expected of them from their fans in terms of this “goals” relationship that people see. I do think that a lot of it is for Instagram otherwise these big displays wouldn’t be set up by molly all the time, it’s very showy, I don’t buy it. They probably haven’t questioned any problems that may arise in the relationship because they’re wrapped up in the bubble that the fans want and love. I think their relationship is immature (which kind of goes with what you were saying about first loves) despite the “married couple” image they want to portray.

Reactions: 14
I die laughing when people here say she’s lost so much weight 😭 like no she just edits her pictures
she fr convinces me sometimes, when i’ve seen her instagram pics all week and nothing of her IRL or in youtube vids i forget she looks entirely different lmao

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.