Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally still believe that she has lip fillers. I know they don’t go back to how they were originally however Her lips have barely changed the same and they still have filler lumps.
F80738CC-42FE-4BAB-856E-A2CE6785E83F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I personally still believe that she has lip fillers.I know they don’t go back to how they were originally however Her lips look almost the same and they still have filler lumps.View attachment 579249
100% especially when she talks in her vlogs you can see it way worse, I did think her lip filler suited her however when it was first done and she does suit bigger lips but it’s a shame filler doesn’t stay in place!

Reactions: 13
Why isn’t she flying out to see Tommy considering restrictions are lowered so it’s allowed and even Paris has gone? I’m sure she’s dying to see her “Blue Eyed Prince” 🤮🤮🤮
You can’t fly to America. There has to be exceptional circumstances to do with work. Not sure how Paris has got there and she should not have gone in my opinion.

Reactions: 29
Cases are still mad in America because they’ve basically had restaurants and clubs open this whole time. Especially in Miami, are they still there?

Reactions: 10
Molly’s trending on Twitter for and being rightfully criticised for not speaking on the Palestinian issue. I think she should at least post links to educate her followers on the topic if she’s not gonna post charity links. Its hilarious how she catches stray bullets on that app tho. Someone attacked Melissa’s Closet for not speaking up and Black Twitter attacked MM for not speaking up.

Reactions: 12
What a delightful bunch at that table. Lucie, who refused to call Yewande by her name and was so persistent with that microaggression that Yewande had to be consoled by a producer. And Francesca who used to make racist videos on Instagram mocking Mexican people until she got called out. Why would you want to eat at the same table as people like that.
2 people on the same table that have tried it on with ur man loooool could never be me

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Molly’s trending on Twitter for and being rightfully criticised for not speaking on the Palestinian issue. I think she should at least post links to educate her followers on the topic if she’s not gonna post charity links. Its hilarious how she catches stray bullets on that app tho. Someone attacked Melissa’s Closet for not speaking up and Black Twitter attacked MM for not speaking up.
Has molly ever commented on any current affairs? I feel like the only time she ever mentioned Covid was when Tesco wouldn’t let her and Tommy shop together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
100% especially when she talks in her vlogs you can see it way worse, I did think her lip filler suited her however when it was first done and she does suit bigger lips but it’s a shame filler doesn’t stay in place!
her filler migration is so bad it looks like it’s a above the top lip under the skin now!! She says she wants to be natural but got her teeth re done after having the bonding removed and the excessive editing. I think she should go to therapy she’s the fakest person on insta mate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
her filler migration is so bad it looks like it’s a above the top lip under the skin now!! She says she wants to be natural but got her teeth re done after having the bonding removed and the excessive editing. I think she should go to therapy she’s the fakest person on insta mate
And her self tan work is so poor, I’m shocked. How can you own a tanning company but your own tan is so poorly distributed? Her face is paler than her body and that Filter tan can’t be good if it always makes her look Orange instead of golden. I think she should get a spray tan to cover her face and body properly.
And why is her hair always so greasy, it’s disgusting. Why doesn’t she wash her hair? Doesn’t she take regular baths or showers? Or does she avoid them as well? Ew. Her personal hygiene levels must be unbelievably low considering she admits in her Maldives VLOG that she barely shaves her vagina even though she can afford laser hair removal and she stuck a bunch of tissues during her period instead of a pad or tampon. She’s disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
When you find out your best friend invited her other best friend out to a meal when you both can’t stand each other
271BFCDC-012B-4794-981C-07922883B483.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has molly ever commented on any current affairs? I feel like the only time she ever mentioned Covid was when Tesco wouldn’t let her and Tommy shop together.
The extent of her public thoughts on Covid amounted to her making an Instagram story when Topshop closed down, announcing how devastated she was. Claiming that it was the 'impact of Covid' (even though Topshop was in trouble for years and was going to go bust anyway), when the real impact of Covid at the time was hundreds of people in the UK dying each day. Kinda shows where her brain is at when the thing that motivates her to make a public statement is a giant fast fashion brand owned by a sleazeball going out of business. Like Jesus Christ of all the things to care about.

Reactions: 32
And her self tan work is so poor, I’m shocked. How can you own a tanning company but your own tan is so poorly distributed? Her face is paler than her body and that Filter tan can’t be good if it always makes her look Orange instead of golden. I think she should get a spray tan to cover her face and body properly.
And why is her hair always so greasy, it’s disgusting. Why doesn’t she wash her hair? Doesn’t she take regular baths or showers? Or does she avoid them as well? Ew. Her personal hygiene levels must be unbelievably low considering she admits in her Maldives VLOG that she barely shaves her vagina even though she can afford laser hair removal and she stuck a bunch of tissues during her period instead of a pad or tampon. She’s disgusting!
Noooooo not the stuffing tissue down there. Where did she say this, I am deceased. She only ever seems to have a bath, not that there’s anything wrong with that but a shower gives u that proper clean feeling in my opinion!!

that’s probably why she covers up all the time as well she’s probably bare hairy

Reactions: 7
I do remember at the start of the first lockdown she did a story criticising people who were going outside during the pandemic. Deeply ironic as soon as she and Tommy left her parents you couldn't get them to stay in.

Current topics she posts about are usually the most 'safe' issues that few would disagree with. She doesn't seem especially knowledgeable on current affairs. Many people don't understand the Israeli/Palistanian conflict, a very slight lining to it escalating is I've seen more people online actually ask what it is all about ander want to be educated. It's no suprise Molly not publicly commenting on a conflict she probably knows nothing about and may get her branded an antisemite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I mean in fairness, shaving does not = hygiene, I don't think we need to perpetuate that myth here. Most men don't shave at all and it's not a hygiene issue, so why would it be for women? And I'm pretty sure the tissue thing you mentioned was just because she forget to put a tampon in when she was out and about... I feel like most women have been in a situation where they've had to make the makeshift tissue pad. It happens. The way you worded it made it sound like she does it on the regular LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 87
I do remember at the start of the first lockdown she did a story criticising people who were going outside during the pandemic. Deeply ironic as soon as she and Tommy left her parents you couldn't get them to stay in.

Current topics she posts about are usually the most 'safe' issues that few would disagree with. She doesn't seem especially knowledgeable on current affairs. Many people don't understand the Israeli/Palistanian conflict, a very slight lining to it escalating is I've seen more people online actually ask what it is all about ander want to be educated. It's no suprise Molly not publicly commenting on a conflict she probably knows nothing about and may get her branded an antisemite.
I completely agree with the anti-semite analysis. People think that being pro Palestine means that you’re anti-Semitic which is completely untrue but there are links to Instagram posts and articles which educate you on the topic which she should’ve done. I wonder why they’re both so quiet on their socials. I reckon she’s either on her way to Miami or already there and they’re having reunited sex. He said after Miami, he plans on returning to Vegas with Tyson so she’ll probably spend her birthday there with all them.

One reason I think she isn’t dressing like her pre Love Island self is because she’s insecure about her weight gain. I think it definitely is the love stone and she could easily lose it with all the money she has at her disposal. Her pre-Love Island body looks like Maura’s current body which is probably why she feels like she can’t flaunt it. She probably feels fat. I know I cover up when I feel like that. She could always haul her ass to the gym if she wants to lose weight instead of sleeping all day and drinking Diet Coke.
Also - how come Maura’s EGO campaign was a million times better and more promoted than Molly’s?? Not to mention the shoes were STUNNING in comparison to Molly’s hideous collection. EGO did our girl dirty! Xoxo

Reactions: 9
When you find out your best friend invited her other best friend out to a meal when you both can’t stand each otherView attachment 579349
It’s always the “molly mae waves” just like the “molly mae bun”:cautious: interesting because Lucie was the one with wavy hair first on love island out of the pair of them (obviously people have been styling their hair like this for years😂) but all of a sudden everyone calls it the molly mae waves just because she has a waver with beauty works. Why does every hairstyle have her name attached to it.

Reactions: 2
is there a thread for Paris Fury or just the fury family in general? I can’t find one.

Reactions: 5

This is so awkward, when molly says Maura is giving Tommy a hard on🤦🏻‍♀️ the passive aggressiveness is realll

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.