Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemx

So maura is going to be back seeing lucie, must be soo awkward lucie and maura being such good friends
Not sure I have different friend groups and it doesn’t seem to be an issue. Maura has a launch but Molly didn’t go 🤔 might be to do with the cards she’s been getting and must have somewhere else to be? Tommy is suppose to be back in the UK on Monday. This means he’s back for Molly’s birthday.

Gemx

But she clearly agreed to go on an orchestrated day out set up by her management, which follows with the expectation that she'll have her pictures taken. She can't be that reluctant to be in the limelight. She's complicit in it, even if she doesn't post about as much as the other people who were there with her. At the end of the day she knows full well that a trip organised by her management to Thorpe park means that the Sun's photographer has also been invited along.
The whole off limits office went on the trip so yeah I would like to think she went. Yes but I’m just pointing out she avoided the official pics on the carpet. Of course the camera is following all of them about but the sun main purpose is get clicks on stories. This is why they clearly select pictures but when you go look on the outtakes there’s plenty of them laughing with other people too. Yes and plenty of people from different management went but only seems to be Maura and Arg got the headlines out of it.

Gemx

You beat me to it, was just about to say how all three of them are part of the same management. I didn't know they'd done this exact same thing before though:

It's embarrassing how staged it all is.
Both times Maura avoided the press carpet pictures unlike the rest of them. It’s all about selective pics since the ones they use have people cropped out. The sun won’t run the other pictures because they do like to create fake rumours. Chris shared her on his Instagram stories both times now they went to Thorpe park but she didn’t even post they were there.

Attachments

rubicon

maybe I’m late to the game. ........ but it appears said tags have been removedddddddddd.
Moneymae or her team might have had a quick word. Stay on brand peoplessssss 🤣🤣🤣
What tags did you mean? I can still see tommy and Tyson tagged in those pics unless you meant something else x

klady

VIP Member
They’re literally at a pool lmao so that’s probs why they’re “scantily clad” :))))
True! Read my entire post - you’ll notice in that post where I’d drawn emphasis, you’ll see that I’d also pointed out that Tyson was holding hands with said person. But, hey, go off.