Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s passed her test. Fair play to her I suppose. Can’t believe she got it done so quickly, here in iteland it’s such a long process and you can’t even get a test date for months and months. I suppose when you have money though you can have whatever you want

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahhhh I’m actually quite happy for her. It was a big deal for me too. I think she needs to fire her management team and useless Fran considering she was the one who found her old driving school instructors who literally left MM in the lurch which is so hurtful when you don’t have an instructor supporting you. All that money and fame but they couldn’t find a decent instructor or school? Fran isn’t as useful as people on here make out.
A driving test is truly a huge growing up moment so let’s hope MM grows up now. Xoxo

Reactions: 12
I mean, it was automatic 😂
So? Mine was too. I hate the manual. It’s too hard. I don’t get the snide attitude towards automatic drivers? At least we’re comfortable and enjoying ourselves and not stalling every 5 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can’t be arsed she will have a gwagon within the next two weeks probably. So materialistic and no one can tell me otherwise.

Reactions: 40
The blue eyed prince has a lot of making up to do when he’s back! First away for his birthday and now missing the greatest day of mollys life, passing her driving test 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So? Mine was too. I hate the manual. It’s too hard. I don’t get the snide attitude towards automatic drivers? At least we’re comfortable and enjoying ourselves and not stalling every 5 minutes.
No offense but it’s way easier to pass an automatic test than a manual one.

Reactions: 94
YAAAAAAWNNNNNNNNNN why’s she acting like she’s just completed brain surgery on someone

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Let’s be honest an automatic test requires less skill, however there really is no point her taking a manual test as her car will inevitably be a fancy Gwagon or Range Rover which are rarely made in manual

Reactions: 30
I mean in the same breath you say manual is too hard so you took automatic instead ...think that’s the point people are making which seems the same as yours?
Not saying it is much different. Passed my manual the 4th time and had sworn if I failed it again I’d try automatic so I could have been in the same boat if not for some luck on the day 😃
Although I must say the stalling stops after like a week hahah. Until I get a new car that is, and I’ll have to get back into the rhythm 😅

also electric cars are surely gna be automatic anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ We’ll all be in them soon!

Reactions: 34
I’m learning automatic and I ain’t even bothered 😂 I’m nearly test ready because I can actually focus on the road and what I’m doing. Fair play to Molly for doing it intensive, I would if I had the money. She’ll get a ridiculous car though

Reactions: 18
Sure it’s easier, that’s why I passed in 4/5 months instead of a year like my boyfriend 💁🏻‍♀️

I’m too old for manual and wanted it done ASAP

Reactions: 5
I learnt manual but now drive an auto, I always said I wouldn’t 😂 Most cars are now esp shes gonna have a RR or that type of car, plus soon they’ll all want us on electric. Whatever makes you happy I think!

She’ll be daft to have a g wagon as a first car purely because they are not fun to drive and actually really difficult so I predict a Velar or a RR sport like Maura

Reactions: 9
Will anyone actually insure her on an expensive car?
This is what I was thinking, I know on super cars you can’t get insured on them when you’re young, if you do it’s a FORTUNE. Mind you molly isn’t the best with money. So I reckon something flash but nothing too ridiculous like a lambo, well I wouldn’t put it past her 🤣

Reactions: 10
If she struggles with driving, I’d recommend a small car like a two seater. Maybe a Mercedes or Audi roadster. Very stylish, chic, small and convertible.

Reactions: 2
If she gets a Fiat 500 I think this thread will implode. :LOL: I think it’ll be that or a Mini Cooper.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.