Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also the whole dissolving her fillers.. don’t get me wrong glad she did as natural is best and it is a good example to set for young girls that she didn’t need it BUT you could tell how unhappy she felt without the fillers and from her vlog Tommy sitting there saying ‘ yeah your lips were lumpy’ I think if it wasn’t for him wanted her to look as non glamorous as possible she would still have them in as that’s clearly the look she likes.
She lied about getting her lip fillers dissolved. The first photo was before LI. The second photo was after she claimed that they had been dissolved.
1AFFADD3-B2D2-4ED6-9004-8F138C1B6E9A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I don’t believe Tommy does control what she wears, as much as they are the Fiat 500 couple goalzzzz, Molly would still thrive single or in any relationship. I don't think he holds that type of power over her and I do think it's a genuine relationship.

Despite anyone's feelings towards her, you can't deny she/her team are very good at marketing her. She's elevated above Love Island now so even if a big hitter enters the villa this year Molly will still be successful because she's more valuable to companies than other islanders.

I honestly think this new way of dressing is her attempts to break out of the UK influencer market and model herself more closely on the likes of Hailey Bieber.

She has a lovely figure though, if I looked like that no chance I'd be hiding under baggy jumpers. I'd be running round Manchester nekkid.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im not too sure still of how things work on here but is it possible to make a separate rave thread? I’m tired of reading about how much you all love her because she really overcame the odds because she didn’t.

Sorry but I really don’t think a conventionally attractive skinny pretty white woman who had parents financially supporting her dream of taking edited pictures of herself all day is some mega business woman to aspire to. She does nothing. She’s not interesting. She has no thoughts of her own, she just lucked out with her team who are tacky enough to take whatever brand deal they can and slap her name on something. She’s basic and she appeals to basic young women who project themselves on to her. That’s her entire brand.

She’ll never be A list so whatever status you think she holds doesn’t exist outside of Fiat 500 twitter and the sun.

Her relationship IS the only thing relevant about her, if she left the villa single she would still be a nobody. I’m rewatching their season now and she literally said that Tommy is a guy you duck, not marry. Why haven’t they bought a house or flat yet with all that money? Because they know it’s not going to last! Do you really think if molly woke up tomorrow and someone said right it’s either Tommy or your influencer career she’d pick him? There’s nothing there you can see it in her vlogs, he would be happy with any woman who acts like a mother by proxy, picking up after him, cooking and cleaning. It’s pathetic.

This is one of the only places online that people discuss the honest truth and I’m not sure why it needs to turn into a rave thread? There’s so many spaces you can rave about her with all of her other wannabe minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Im not too sure still of how things work on here but is it possible to make a separate rave thread? I’m tired of reading about how much you all love her because she really overcame the odds because she didn’t.

Sorry but I really don’t think a conventionally attractive skinny pretty white woman who had parents financially supporting her dream of taking edited pictures of herself all day is some mega business woman to aspire to. She does nothing. She’s not interesting. She has no thoughts of her own, she just lucked out with her team who are tacky enough to take whatever brand deal they can and slap her name on something. She’s basic and she appeals to basic young women who project themselves on to her. That’s her entire brand.

She’ll never be A list so whatever status you think she holds doesn’t exist outside of Fiat 500 twitter and the sun.

Her relationship IS the only thing relevant about her, if she left the villa single she would still be a nobody. I’m rewatching their season now and she literally said that Tommy is a guy you duck, not marry. Why haven’t they bought a house or flat yet with all that money? Because they know it’s not going to last! Do you really think if molly woke up tomorrow and someone said right it’s either Tommy or your influencer career she’d pick him? There’s nothing there you can see it in her vlogs, he would be happy with any woman who acts like a mother by proxy, picking up after him, cooking and cleaning. It’s pathetic.

This is one of the only places online that people discuss the honest truth and I’m not sure why it needs to turn into a rave thread? There’s so many spaces you can rave about her with all of her other wannabe minions.
I dunno what you have been reading but I don't think that this has been a rave thread since about thread 1 or 2 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I dunno what you have been reading but I don't think that this has been a rave thread since about thread 1 or 2 😂
I’m talking about people coming in here and saying we’re mean and stuff yesterday(a lot of comments were deleted so you may have missed) also little comments like “sAy WhAt yOu WaNt aBoUt HeR bUt...” like it’s not okay for us to not be singing praises 24/7. For a tattle thread this is actually a respectful thread, just annoying having people come in and try to imply we’re just all massive haters for no reason? It’s just like every other corner of the internet where everyone’s like she’s so sweet please stop hating on our amazing molly 🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 21
I’m talking about people coming in here and saying we’re mean and stuff yesterday(a lot of comments were deleted so you may have missed) also little comments like “sAy WhAt yOu WaNt aBoUt HeR bUt...” like it’s not okay for us to not be singing praises 24/7. For a tattle thread this is actually a respectful thread, just annoying having people come in and try to imply we’re just all massive haters for no reason? It’s just like every other corner of the internet where everyone’s like she’s so sweet please stop hating on our amazing molly 🥺🥺🥺
Oh right I must have missed that 🤣 I always miss the drama, it was probably Molly bored on her way down to London

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I don’t understand the need to critique every comment (positive or negative) she receives on here - it’s that person’s opinion. It’s a gossip forum where we gossip about here, you might wanna try the DailyMail comment section if you want abuse, hatred and endless death threats. She receives plenty of criticism and hate on here but we’re not all completely miserable and filled with hatred that we can’t criticise her and chuck her a compliment or not completely dislike her.

Reactions: 21
And hanging out with Maura and Lucie who gave her man boners?! I think she might be a female cuckold!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we get back to Molly? 😆

Report anyone trying to police a thread, that's the main rule of tattle as it makes it boring as duck!

Reactions: 36
I don’t believe Tommy does control what she wears, as much as they are the Fiat 500 couple goalzzzz, Molly would still thrive single or in any relationship. I don't think he holds that type of power over her and I do think it's a genuine relationship.

Despite anyone's feelings towards her, you can't deny she/her team are very good at marketing her. She's elevated above Love Island now so even if a big hitter enters the villa this year Molly will still be successful because she's more valuable to companies than other islanders.

I honestly think this new way of dressing is her attempts to break out of the UK influencer market and model herself more closely on the likes of Hailey Bieber.

She has a lovely figure though, if I looked like that no chance I'd be hiding under baggy jumpers. I'd be running round Manchester nekkid.
I thought the same thing in all honesty. She always said she gained weight when she left love island so maybe that’s the reasoning behind not wearing revealing clothing

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is how Maura doesn’t have more followers than her. Her Instagram is sleek, extremely stylish, unbelievably photogenic and isn’t filled with jogging bottoms or greasy hair. She’s stunning, has the perfect body and an actual personality. I also don’t get why Tommy didn’t pick her over Molly considering Maura was thirsty af and I’m sure, despite her strong personality, would’ve easily moved to Manchester and become the housewife he wants. I think she’s waiting in the wings, waiting to pounce for the opportune moment. An argument, a shoulder to cry on, etc etc.
Because Maura isn’t likeable, she’s also got a very different audience. The appeal with molly is PG, inoffensive, she’s the girl next door, we can all relate to her and be like her etc. It’s the same appeal that zoella had for kids back in the day.

RE Tommy and molly rather than Maura, I honestly believe molly and Tommy were always going to be together in that show, the second they went in I said they’d pair up. Both already had some social media presence, both had management. Cute girl next door meets boxer, it’s the perfect pr story isn’t it. No way that relationship is real, the are trying to be a brand. We’ve seen given the chance Tommy doesn’t want to be sat home, playing teddy bears and being couple goals. But at the moment it’s very good for his profile and publicity

Reactions: 31
What I don’t understand is how Maura doesn’t have more followers than her. Her Instagram is sleek, extremely stylish, unbelievably photogenic and isn’t filled with jogging bottoms or greasy hair. She’s stunning, has the perfect body and an actual personality. I also don’t get why Tommy didn’t pick her over Molly considering Maura was thirsty af and I’m sure, despite her strong personality, would’ve easily moved to Manchester and become the housewife he wants. I think she’s waiting in the wings, waiting to pounce for the opportune moment. An argument, a shoulder to cry on, etc etc.
Maura doesn’t seem to show her personality on Instagram. You saw a bit of it in content with Chris, but otherwise she just comes across as boring on there.

Reactions: 9
I think one of the reasons she isn’t posting as much is because she’s getting endless flack online for not posting about Palestine. Everyone’s posted at least something (Amber, Anna, Maura even) but she’s stayed radio silent and frankly, I’m glad. I’m pro-Palestine but I know she’ll say something extremely stupid because she doesn’t have the brain cells to comprehend anything as big as the Israeli Palestinian conflict but she should be posting some charity links or do something remotely noble.

Reactions: 16
Maura doesn’t seem to show her personality on Instagram. You saw a bit of it in content with Chris, but otherwise she just comes across as boring on there.
Most of the time she’s usually quiet on posting on her stories. Molly is usually constantly active but seemed quieter since Tommy left and her YouTube channel shows off her personality more. Molly and Olivia Neil are very alike. Someone else mentioned it earlier Molly’s branding is similar to Zoella.

A birthday proposal where Tommy doesn’t have a clue and Molly has planned it all for insta, I could see that happening
Don’t you mean Fran 😂

Reactions: 5
Molly looks like she has a face like a slapped arse on Lucies stories 🤣 i mean I would have as well if I was sat at a table with 2 girls who tried to shag my fella, whilst he was away in Vegas getting papped with loads of girls. Poor Mol😚✌🏻
my god it looked awkward between molly and lucie didnt look like molly was making eye contact with her

Reactions: 11
She lied about getting her lip fillers dissolved. The first photo was before LI. The second photo was after she claimed that they had been dissolved.View attachment 578827
Her lips will never look the same again. I'm pretty sure she did get them dissolved but the amount that she piled into them initially has stretched the skin so badly that they will always look bigger than her natural lips did. This has happened to lots of other celebs and influencers who got their lips dissolved and it's just sad that filler is supposedly a non-permanent enhancement but actually it changes your face forever after being stretched out for several years

Reactions: 15
Why isn’t she flying out to see Tommy considering restrictions are lowered so it’s allowed and even Paris has gone? I’m sure she’s dying to see her “Blue Eyed Prince” 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.