Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I do feel some pity for her because I suspect that way deep down, in that place you find yourself in at 3am as you stare at the ceiling, she knows what they are doing is morally wrong. She knows they're pimping their children and throwing away their family integrity and privacy for the sake of a new velvet sofa and some parquet flooring. But I don't think she now knows how to stop it. Any of it. And even if she tried, FOD would be aghast at the very thought. Plus, once you've got a taste for freebie £150 pyjamas and freebie breaks in the Seychelles, it must be very, very hard to walk away from that. Except most parents would unthinkingly put their children's welfare above and beyond their own material gain. The benefits of sending your children to a private school are totally negated if anyone with a mobile can discover the school's address in just 3 clicks. The benefits of sending your children to a private school are totally negated if your daughter's friends can regularly inform her spitefully "Hey, I saw your Mum flashing her boobs on Instagram again last night" or "Hey, your Dad was talking about sex and periods again on Instagram last night."

Reactions: 22
M

Member 1682

Someone once told her that she wasn't relatable to most mums with her large house, £3k breakfast table and other stuff and Clemmie was very offended, saying that she knew what it was like to live in slummy housing as their first bathroom had a damp wall.
Yeah she was all like

“Yeah yknow when we bought our first flat in London it was tiny and had damp on the wall,we’ve worked so hard to get where we are now” bla bla bla.

Right ho love.

Working 1 shift a week for the NHS does not afford you a flat in London, and it definitely doesn’t get you a fancy house in Kent.

Why can’t they just be honest; we are middle class, we come from wealthy families, money has never been an issue, we were given money from our parents to buy our first home and now we are earning a fortune from being sales people on Instagram.

Reactions: 21
K

keeprowing

That’s some serious time you have on your hands there.

Genuine question and sort of playing devils advoctae here. Why does it matter how many holidays paid/gifted these influencers go on. Out of their collective 1.5 million followers someone somewhere will be able to afford these so why should they have to advertise items that only the average joe blogs can afford? People like mod/fod are aligning themselves now in the sort of celebrity world and many many celebrities go on free holidays (towie lot for eg) and we don’t berate them in the same way. Just a thought
It’s strange how you always try to get people to see it from the influencers’ point of view. A lot of what you say is just what mod says when she is trying to justify her revolting greed for free stuff

Reactions: 20

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
MOD and FOD are fucking d.jing at Camp Bestival this year! I used my private investigator skills and found her on Facebook, we have many mutual friends who are d.js music industry types,so sycophantic not because they impress their guests with ‘Kitchen classics with Mum@Dad’ ( mum@dad is a euphemism for MDMA ?
Camp Bestival sadly has become the middle class pseudo cool dual parent festival for those that maybe popped a couple of pills or did a few lines at Uni before settling down in East London with husband working in advertising/journalist and having 2 kids. They turn up with their 4x4 overflowing with camping stoves and espresso makers,sequinned cat suit and a red American pull along trolly thing to lug sleeping kids around. Spend £15 each for a shitty organic pizza,£15 cocktails and watch Mr Tumble followed by The Cuban brothers.Glitter,lots of glitter....
The first year was hilarious as lots of non parent Bestival goers went and got absolutely twatted,I heard several mothers telling them off for having such a good time.
I digress,why oh why are MOD and FOD on the line up to dj? It’s worse than Paris Hilton getting a residency in Ibiza! It’s just not cool!
I suppose they must appeal to their target audience,but apparently FOD is partial to techno? I wonder if they will be #gifted a cottage to stay in,babysitting service and a whole new festival wardrobe? Sorry if I am sounding like a bitter CC berating the middle class,I am not! Just can’t understand how they got this gig!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Have to say that was my instant reaction too. She'd already recently talked about some £25 slipper socks that had been gifted and she was going to put in the toddler's stockings. They therefore don't actually need to spend any money but their kids will probably still be getting far more than most. If they really wanted to be ethical they would donate ALL gifted items for the children to baby banks and other such charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ThreeFourFive

but you just check her page to come on here and slate her? seems like a fucking lame way to spend your day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, that's not quite the story for me. I work (selflessly) with young adults and we look at the devastating effect that social media can have on them so I will always have a opinion on people like MOD. She blocked my, reasonable, questions about social media and mental health in young adults/children so I am left to draw my own conclusions about her. Anyone who lives her extravagant lifestyle by working one day a week will always attract the ire of professionals who work full time. So, yes, MOD, own it. You ain't a caring professional, you're a salesperson and I hope your days days of flogging crap and snake oil are numbered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Tublet83

VIP Member
Mod posting about how she kept the twins party small scale and at home, in her MASSIVE new house and a hired party planner who plan Tamara ecclestones parties ? yes small scale MOD ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Spilttea

VIP Member
It seems like the midwife gig is a sideline. Her main occupation is being an influencer.

I find it sad that women still look up to her as a Midwife when she spends the majority of her time posting stuff she gets for free for all the lemmings who follow her to spend their actual money on.

It’s all so obviously aspirational. I don’t know anyone who has hundreds/thousands to spend on a festival for a couple of days and that’s before you count in the obligatory glittery shitty catsuits and trendy wellies and karts to ferry your little darlings around as you stumble around drunk on overpriced gin in a can and fake pseudo sisterhood, patting yourself and your chinless friends on the back for being fucking kind, peak white middle class feminism at its worst.

They are a fucking parody of themselves at this point.

Reactions: 16

Yel

Chatty Member
Oohhh, I know. She could stop being so thoughtless in the way she describes her life of entitlement and privilege as one of hardship...... and, yes, she could stop exploiting her children for commercial gain. But each to their own, eh?
"Alice" has been banned now, it hasn't gone unnoticed her setting up multiple accounts for this thread and several other suspect things logged on the backend 🔎. Thanks for reporting

AliceinWanderlust

I can assure you I’m not MOD I have said this many times before I’ve gone through a love hate cycle with her now she’s brought her blog back, focussed less on the kids and only doing a handful of ads I’m enjoying her content again. Her husband on the other hand is a class A twat I can’t belive she puts up with his nonesene

• Haha
  • Wow

Char_92

The main money maker has been the twins in my opinion. I really don’t think their growth would’ve been so rapid if they had just one baby and not the twins.

Also, as a single parent, it really makes me laugh how she almost falls apart when she has to have the kids on her own. She has the kids for a couple of days when FOD is away for work or whatever and it seems like she literally can not cope. I remember once when he got back she took herself to a hotel for the night alone to recover.
I’m sorry but get a bloody grip ??‍♀

(ps I’m not being all woo single parents are better than others etc etc. I’m just meaning some of us are doing it alone 100% of the time and just get on with it)

Slatternly

Ugh....fod’s latest post... can you imagine him practicing and editing it and instructing his daughter through gritted teeth exactly what to do? Ugh. Then making out he’s all old school drum and bass raver with his ‘it takes me back!’ When the reality was that his youth was spent wearing red chinos and rocking out to Coldplay.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
This is the thing. If rich folk are just going about their lives being rich and doing rich folk stuff - that’s fine. It’s the way they’re pretending to be “regular” when they patently are not. I have a friend who’s married a hugely wealthy guy. She does rich folk shit, goes on £30k summer family holidays (yes I’ve looked it up....) but she doesn’t pretend to be like the rest of us, monetarily or make out that it’s attainable. Actually I think she’s slightly embarrassed (as if, she’s made). But it’s the bloody “here’s a lifestyle you could/should have, she believes she could so she did” bullshit that the instas sell that I find offensive .

ThreeFourFive

I’ve watched her stories now...

Phew because I thought she must have done something REALLY bad the way you criticise her jeez guys is there anything she can’t do without the constant digs and comments?
Oohhh, I know. She could stop being so thoughtless in the way she describes her life of entitlement and privilege as one of hardship...... and, yes, she could stop exploiting her children for commercial gain. But each to their own, eh?

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I got a silver sterling braclet with a birth stone, looked so much better quality on the website! It was a Mother's Day present for my kids to give me - looks like it's from a cracker - they either need to lower the price or ensure much better quality to justify the amount!
Sounds like the star necklace I foolishly bought from Chambers & Beau last year. Cost approx. £65 and was just shite. Not gold plated, not even silver plated, just some random base metal that gave me a rash. It honestly looked like I'd won it at the fair.

It’s embarrasing. But not as embarrasing as the fools who are falling for it and tagging all the interiors accounts she may not have heard of before.....like Erica Davies 🤦‍♀️

Or The Frugality. Who I think she may have come across before (didn’t they go to school together?).
Oh yes, because it's not like MOD hasn't mentioned a million times that she's addicted to Pinterest and Instagram for her interiors inspiration, is it?

It is just getting so shameless. Just dangle the hint that you're after some new bedroom furniture and BINGO wait for the freebies to come rolling in "Gosh, we were so thrilled and surprised when Saskia, the owner of Boutique Interiors, reached out to us and suggested we collaborate with her team re: our bedroom renovation."

You. Are. Pimping. Your. Children. For. The. Sake. Of. Designer. Furniture.

Give your children back their privacy and buy your own bed from Marks & Spencers. Please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A grown man saying he enjoys being in a soft play area is just wrong in my opinion.
The pictures of other peoples children aside, saying that a man enjoying being in soft play is "wrong" is an absurd statement. There is zero wrong with a dad enjoying running around with his kids in soft play or a playground or a beach. Trying to say that there is something odd about that is a pretty big reach :rolleyes:

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed that since @AliceinWanderlust was called out for very suspicious posting on this thread she's not posted again but still visits every day. She's hidden her profile after she was questioned but checked several times before then and was always reading the mod thread and no where else.

Clemmie does have a track record of posting on her own threads ?. They make it all too easy.

• Haha