MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m still banging the drum, but the kids were definitely still contagious with chicken pox as they only went back to nursery this week. I consider that a very poor decision made to take them out in public when chicken pox can be highly dangerous to those with compromised immune systems.

Reactions: 4
Oh definitely STYLE ME SUNDAY coming across as a crusader but she is stunningly beautiful. Let’s not think her or Dress like a mum or MOD etc would be as popular if they weren’t pretty. It’s easy for them to say just be you but that’s easy to say for them when they are already attractive. SMS knows her underwear pics look hot it’s typical look at me behaviour & that whole dick pic thing was cringe. Her kids and their mates will be watching this??
Yup!

I get what she’s trying to do and that she now needs to hustle and make hay whilst the sun shines but it’s all a bit look at me.

Who exactly is she empowering by posing in her underwear? Other slimmer than average women with proportionate bodies?

How authentic and real is her message when she surrounds herself and is friends with all the middle class twatty insta mum types who all look the same and dress the same.

I’m not saying she should be out on the streets doing grass roots activism but forgive me for not taking her or her message seriously when one minute she is talking about diversity and inclusivity and the next she is off on a skiing holiday that would cost 20k just for a few days away.

Reactions: 6
FOD’s advert tonight is just awful. You are all right. These people will do anything for fame.

Reactions: 4
At Wickes or B+Q and one of the twins is in a hand basket which he’s carrying, Marnie and twin are then hiding in the pull along rug holder thing and lastly Marnie’s hiding on a dog bed on the lowest shelf?.

I wonder if anyone seeing him encouraging his children to act like this has ever told him he’s a tool.

Reactions: 1
Aww I just watched, I thought they were cute and that wouldn't annoy me in a store ( I don't follow him anymore because I normally find him a bit cringy!)

I saw this and just cringed at the kid in the basket. Could have been so dangerous if he'd lost his grip or she had tried to get out. I'm sure B&Q do trollies with child seats in them.

I quite like his account - I find him amusing at times and find the twins adorable. Beats the same ol' boring bullshit of grocery shops, Next hauls, pictures of hands holding coffee mugs, speed cleans and "raw and honest" made-up dramas and anxiety self diagnoses etc. Rinse and repeat. :sleep:

Reactions: 2
He had them playing hide and seek in the supermarket few months back..... hidden in amongst the bread! Awful entitled twit

I unfollowed him a year or so ago, I used to find his stories funny but now they just make me cringe. He’s so theatrical and extra

Reactions: 3
If he was from a different area of his town he would have had an ASBO by now for the amount of times he has behaved recklessly with his children in shops for the sake of Insta likes. I know it's all supposed to be in jest but his efforts are just pathetic. Even the twins have a constant wtf look when he's posing for the camera with that stupid 'I've no idea what I'm doing face'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never found him funny, always annoying. I used to like Clemmies account before he started his and she changed hers to “MOD” that was before the endless freebies started rolling in. I don’t think her account ever would’ve got big without his.

I used to like Clemmies account before he started his

Why do the husbands feel the need to jump on the band wagon and have an account too? Candice Brathwaite's husband has gone a bit FOD-esque and as a result it has put my off her a bit too. FOD although actually said it was his aim to get more followers than MOD :rolleyes:

MOD today explaining how busy she is because she was on a shoot for her jewellery and missed some important emails that she should have responded too. She suggests people ask her all the time how does she balance it all?

Forgive my ignorance - but isn’t that just doing you job and getting an email. She does realise that that’s how the majority of people function at work? In that you are expected to juggle, pick up unexpected priorities and manage yourself.

She’ll need something #gifted just to get her through the hell of it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
MOD and FOD are bleeping d.jing at Camp Bestival this year! I used my private investigator skills and found her on Facebook, we have many mutual friends who are d.js music industry types,so sycophantic not because they impress their guests with ‘Kitchen classics with Mum@Dad’ ( mum@dad is a euphemism for MDMA ?
Camp Bestival sadly has become the middle class pseudo cool dual parent festival for those that maybe popped a couple of pills or did a few lines at Uni before settling down in East London with husband working in advertising/journalist and having 2 kids. They turn up with their 4x4 overflowing with camping stoves and espresso makers,sequinned cat suit and a red American pull along trolly thing to lug sleeping kids around. Spend £15 each for a crappy organic pizza,£15 cocktails and watch Mr Tumble followed by The Cuban brothers.Glitter,lots of glitter....
The first year was hilarious as lots of non parent Bestival goers went and got absolutely twatted,I heard several mothers telling them off for having such a good time.
I digress,why oh why are MOD and FOD on the line up to dj? It’s worse than Paris Hilton getting a residency in Ibiza! It’s just not cool!
I suppose they must appeal to their target audience,but apparently FOD is partial to techno? I wonder if they will be #gifted a cottage to stay in,babysitting service and a whole new festival wardrobe? Sorry if I am sounding like a bitter CC berating the middle class,I am not! Just can’t understand how they got this gig!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing with these Insta mums is that we keep getting told how hard it is to create content, look after children, do housework blah blah blah, as if we should be eternally grateful for their time and #ad #spon. They are talking as if a woman with a child working is a new, revolutionary concept and we should all be f awning in adoration :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
MOD and FOD are bleeping d.jing at Camp Bestival this year! I used my private investigator skills and found her on Facebook, we have many mutual friends who are d.js music industry types,so sycophantic not because they impress their guests with ‘Kitchen classics with Mum@Dad’ ( mum@dad is a euphemism for MDMA ?
Camp Bestival sadly has become the middle class pseudo cool dual parent festival for those that maybe popped a couple of pills or did a few lines at Uni before settling down in East London with husband working in advertising/journalist and having 2 kids. They turn up with their 4x4 overflowing with camping stoves and espresso makers,sequinned cat suit and a red American pull along trolly thing to lug sleeping kids around. Spend £15 each for a crappy organic pizza,£15 cocktails and watch Mr Tumble followed by The Cuban brothers.Glitter,lots of glitter....
The first year was hilarious as lots of non parent Bestival goers went and got absolutely twatted,I heard several mothers telling them off for having such a good time.
I digress,why oh why are MOD and FOD on the line up to dj? It’s worse than Paris Hilton getting a residency in Ibiza! It’s just not cool!
I suppose they must appeal to their target audience,but apparently FOD is partial to techno? I wonder if they will be #gifted a cottage to stay in,babysitting service and a whole new festival wardrobe? Sorry if I am sounding like a bitter CC berating the middle class,I am not! Just can’t understand how they got this gig!

Jesus Christ. Whatever next?!

bleeping dj’ing???

What exactly are they bringing to the party, will it be an entire set of dad dancing and ‘big box little box’ arm movements.

Everybody in da house say yeah!??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.