MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh, Clemmie - I honestly think she will never get it! Her apologies always smack of being caught out, never of sincerity and it is interesting that she can only engage when she thinks a sorry will do, not an actual behaviour shift! Let's talk mental health and children's rights Clemmie.

Reactions: 4
How many times do people like MOD need to royally screw up what they’re saying online, offending huge numbers of people, getting called out time and time again before they realize they should just shut up and keep their opinions to themselves. They’re an utter embarrassment. It’s lather rinse repeat with her, she’s proving herself to be incapable of learning from her mistakes and just doesn’t seem to have the ability to think before she speaks.

Reactions: 6
And you just know how much crap she must be giving Simon behind closed doors when he’s away. I bet tomorrow’s stories will be of her mum and sister taking the 4 kids away so she can do some “selfcare” “selflove”
after two whole days, well drop off and pick ups. Think everyone did like Clemmie before Instagram stories started and then the illusion was ruined when we all see the type of person she really is.

Reactions: 4
Ahh, Clemmie - I honestly think she will never get it! Her apologies always smack of being caught out, never of sincerity and it is interesting that she can only engage when she thinks a sorry will do, not an actual behaviour shift! Let's talk mental health and children's rights Clemmie.
You are so right. The apologies from most of these instamums are so insincere. It’s an apology because they have been caught out

Reactions: 3
And you just know how much crap she must be giving Simon behind closed doors when he’s away. I bet tomorrow’s stories will be of her mum and sister taking the 4 kids away so she can do some “selfcare” “selflove”
after two whole days, well drop off and pick ups. Think everyone did like Clemmie before Instagram stories started and then the illusion was ruined when we all see the type of person she really is.
Selfcare #cringe

Reactions: 2
Simon will get back from a week of working with jet lag,having to suffer not being able to take idiotic footage of his smallest children to get some likes and free house adornments, and writing ridiculously long sentences that make zero sense. He’ll walk through the door to a high five from Clemmie as she darts out the door to a 5 hour hair appointment and bra fit. Then she’ll stay over in a hotel due to absolute exhaustion. #teamwork #sharing #whenshesaystakeovershemeansTAKEOVER

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve watched her stories now...

Phew because I thought she must have done something REALLY bad the way you criticise her jeez guys is there anything she can’t do without the constant digs and comments?

• Haha
I’ve watched her stories now...

Phew because I thought she must have done something REALLY bad the way you criticise her jeez guys is there anything she can’t do without the constant digs and comments?
Oohhh, I know. She could stop being so thoughtless in the way she describes her life of entitlement and privilege as one of hardship...... and, yes, she could stop exploiting her children for commercial gain. But each to their own, eh?

Reactions: 15
..... and that's the thing with these two. Because they are so mired in greed and so shady about their #gifted we all make these assumptions. Interesting that she has never quashed the speculation. It's a dangerous strategy - only needs someone to ask a direct question (which got one of my accounts blocked!) or take it to the ASA.
This is interesting point and I agree. I think this is why she’s set up gasandair, it’s very cunning. Of course she can pretend she still cares about midwifery but she’s also shifted it so that’s her business Instagram. And the business (gas and air, for which both she and Simon are directors) can be reported to ASA or CMA so Simons account and gas and air must comply with regulations but hers is now personal? So doesn’t have to?
I reported an instagrammer for not marking things appropriately but as it was not a business there was no comeback on them.
So MOD has probably done this on purpose to avoid declaring all their gifts...

Reactions: 5
I reported an instagrammer for not marking things appropriately but as it was not a business there was no comeback on them.
I don’t think that should have a bearing. I might be wrong but I think they have to declare gifts and ads whether they’re a business or not.
The ASA have been very slack on guidelines though and quite a few got round it one way or another. But then the government introduced new guidelines so all the influencers should be tightening up their practices.

Reactions: 1
Oohhh, I know. She could stop being so thoughtless in the way she describes her life of entitlement and privilege as one of hardship...... and, yes, she could stop exploiting her children for commercial gain. But each to their own, eh?
"Alice" has been banned now, it hasn't gone unnoticed her setting up multiple accounts for this thread and several other suspect things logged on the backend 🔎. Thanks for reporting

Reactions: 16
I don’t think that should have a bearing. I might be wrong but I think they have to declare gifts and ads whether they’re a business or not.
The ASA have been very slack on guidelines though and quite a few got round it one way or another. But then the government introduced new guidelines so all the influencers should be tightening up their practices.
I know it shouldn’t but my reply from CMA stated they didn’t need reports on individual accounts.

I know it shouldn’t but my reply from asa stated they didn’t need reports on individual accounts.
This seems like a deja vu we've had on here before. The ASA definitely want reports on individual accpunts.
No this isn't true, but I'm sure their earnings from their "personal" accounts are through a limited company anyway.

I know it shouldn’t but my reply from CMA stated they didn’t need reports on individual accounts.
As Yel said, I don’t think that’s right. What was the precise wording of the reply?

I feel a bit sorry to see Alice go. I didn’t report her as I quite enjoyed the banter and loved getting the inside scoop on other influencers.

Transparency and honesty is my main issue with any account on instagram. I think it’s a bit unfair to nit pick the apology today which looked quite genuine to me - sometimes you do need your privilege pointed out to you. Whether you learn anything from that is the measure of that person.

No, I didn't report her either as I think that both sides of any argument are important, though if she was setting up multiple accounts then she really had it coming and it is her own fault.

This seems like a deja vu we've had on here before. The ASA definitely want reports on individual accpunts.

No this isn't true, but I'm sure their earnings from their "personal" accounts are through a limited company anyway.
I’m out at the mo, but I’ll screen shot it in a bit!

Before anyone says that this was me reporting the same influencers repeatedly, it was not. I sent 5 reports each regarding separate Instagram accounts. Not repeated reports on the same account. I took this to mean don’t report individuals?

Attachments

Last edited:
That’s just saying don’t report the same person more than once. They don’t care if it’s a limited company or a person. Sounds like they would prefer a comprehensive list of possible infringements for each influencer rather than a separate email each time you spot a shady product placement; this could run into several pages for some of them 😜

Reactions: 3
Clemmie and Simon - hope you read this and take note. Why don't you just go back to parenting and leave your children in peace.
Parents are exploiting their children on YouTube for fame and easy money

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Simon will get back from a week of working with jet lag,having to suffer not being able to take idiotic footage of his smallest children to get some likes and free house adornments, and writing ridiculously long sentences that make zero sense. He’ll walk through the door to a high five from Clemmie as she darts out the door to a 5 hour hair appointment and bra fit. Then she’ll stay over in a hotel due to absolute exhaustion. #teamwork #sharing #whenshesaystakeovershemeansTAKEOVER
if only you'd thrown in a handful of similes, metaphors and a dash of personification you could ghost write for FOD 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.