MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, he must be good at his job, he's always off on business around the world, if he was a berk at work he wouldn't be in demand.
I guess that must be true. Still, the compnay can't be that impressed. I work for a coprorate style company and if I walked into a business meeting to be recognised by clients, I don't think it would go down well. Maybe it wins him pitches. Maybe his industry is dominated by huns as clinets?!

I suspect he’s more well known amongst school runnmums than work colleagues. I doubt many are on instagram looking up parenting account as let’s face it his isn’t a lifestyle/interiors account.

If I asked my male friend who is a management consultant who fod or mod were I can guarantee you he wouldn’t have a clue. He may know of Simon Hooper as they are probably competitors in a business world. Also my friend earns well in excess of six figure salary plus bonuses.

Reactions: 3
I’m no enormous fan of theirs but to be fair - my son is the same age as the twins and would never run in the road. He’s very safety conscious about it.

My eldest on the other hand..... he definitely would have!

What he earns in his day job is obviously fairly high,in 6 figures with a healthy bonus,but no concern to anyone else. I think the question of their lifestyle with school fees,kitchen reno,holidays etc and the whole area around transparency and what’s been gifted is a discussion that’s valid in the public domain,Instagram is today’s marketing platform for many businesses,right now I think we are in the transitional period where many do not realise that the smiling faces who feel like friends are actually no different than the old fashioned adverts that come on while watching ITV or C4,FOD clearly had a privileged upbringing,he attended a private prep and secondary school.Maybe they have a trust fund for their kids education,again none of our business. But in this forum we can share our joint views on what a complete twit he is on social media.They have written 3 books between them, she has her jewellery collab and one day a week midwifery.I wonder if InstaFamalies selling rugs and flaunting their gifted £12k a week half term holiday cottages will still exist?

Last edited:
Do we actually know what fod does or earns? I think they would be naive to think brand mod/fod would pay for their daughters school fees. Maybe its through a trust fund or the grandparents? I don’t think we can presume Instagram pays for their children’s education I would hope they’re more sensible than that
Evidently he earns upwards of £80k in his real job. In the first year they IG-ed they earned an extra £90k. (Their business accounts were public) that was with at least half the followers they have now and on top of freebies. They’ve gone from state school and after school club with twins in nursery 2 days a week,(FOD himself commented they couldn’t afford this at the time and looked to a nanny agency as it was cheaper than all the costs together) to 2x private school, massive new grey house, twins in nursery 4 days a week, MOD dropped from 2 shifts to 1 and FOD working from home 4 days a week. I’d say they earn a bucket load from insta.
And they have used it to their advantage. I have all this info shared by them or was online.

Reactions: 6
They disappoint me on so many levels, I really liked them to start with, found her inspirational. What a joke, she’s a flogger constantly after freebies and totally up herself, he is an arrogant goon. Have you seen his post this evening? No words.

Update. I watched his stories. I’m so poor I had no idea TAPS like that existed, and 2 dishwashers? Wtaf
They have 4 kids, it’s really not that many. They really are not relatable at all any more. I remember their lovely other house and lives and they seemed sort of well off normal. Now? He needs to not work from home 4 days a week, he’s bored appears lonely and not half as interesting as he used to be.

Last edited:
Ugh....fod’s latest post... can you imagine him practicing and editing it and instructing his daughter through gritted teeth exactly what to do? Ugh. Then making out he’s all old school drum and bass raver with his ‘it takes me back!’ When the reality was that his youth was spent wearing red chinos and rocking out to Coldplay.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FOD gets right on my tits . This is my first time posting , I was driving behind a car earlier with FOD on the number plate and had to fight the urge to rear end it . Decided it was about time I commented on this thread to vent my irritation , rather that over a strangers car anyway ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This forum just made me think, so what was real and what was gifted to influence?
The Sleepyheads
The twins cots
The Stokke high chairs
The sleeping bags
The Zara clothes deliveries
The super expensive snowsuits
The bugaboo
The Boden
The bamboo table wear
The washing machine and tumble drier she begged for
The wallpaper and people who put it up
The paint
The sofas
The furniture
The m&s clothes
The cereal
The Renault (OK only for a year)
The Microsoft laptops
The rugs
The pictures
And then of course the party and party bags.
They have so many freebies

Reactions: 2
Nothing would turn me off more than watching a video like that of my husband!

Also does he have any regard for what the twins get up to when he’s so busy showing off on camera? I know she’s only going to the fridge and helping herself but I’m sure there’s harmful things they could be getting hold of while he’s prattting around!

They disappoint me on so many levels, I really liked them to start with, found her inspirational. What a joke, she’s a flogger constantly after freebies and totally up herself, he is an arrogant goon. Have you seen his post this evening? No words.

Update. I watched his stories. I’m so poor I had no idea TAPS like that existed, and 2 dishwashers? Wtaf
They have 4 kids, it’s really not that many. They really are not relatable at all any more. I remember their lovely other house and lives and they seemed sort of well off normal. Now? He needs to not work from home 4 days a week, he’s bored appears lonely and not half as interesting as he used to be.
4 kids & no dishwasher here!

Reactions: 1
4 kids & no dishwasher here!
I didn’t mean to sound rude, but he goes on and on about such a big family. They have 4. Loads of people have 4. I have more than 4. I do now have a dishwasher, but 2?! Wtf do they need 2 for? Twice the water and electricity. Just ?. But fair play to you ??

I didn’t mean to sound rude, but he goes on and on about such a big family. They have 4. Loads of people have 4. I have more than 4. I do now have a dishwasher, but 2?! Wtf do they need 2 for? Twice the water and electricity. Just ?. But fair play to you ??
You weren’t being rude at all! I agree with you, he makes such a mountain out of it, it’s really pathetic. Also the way he talks about being in the house with “5 women” all the time. It’s so weird. There’s 1 woman & 4 children. Why is the gender so important to him?!

I would never get one of those instant boiling taps, I bet they wouldn't either if it wasn't given for free and paid them to promote it. They are always breaking down at work, nothing wrong with having a trusty kettle.

It looked to take up half of the cupboard under the sink and another screen with more things to setup and go wrong.

His ad has just confirmed I'd never want a zipwater. Totally unnecessary for the home.

I would worry constantly about the children burning themselves with a Boiling tap

Reactions: 4
I would never get one of those instant boiling taps, I bet they wouldn't either if it wasn't given for free and paid them to promote it. They are always breaking down at work, nothing wrong with having a trusty kettle.

It looked to take up half of the cupboard under the sink and another screen with more things to setup and go wrong.

His ad has just confirmed I'd never want a zipwater. Totally unnecessary for the home.
I’m so dim. I didn’t realise it was an ad.

I would worry constantly about the children burning themselves with a Boiling tap
Given he has no fricken clue what his kids are doing half the time this is a valid point. He could be so busy getting down to his weds night drum and bass that he’d not notice the twins getting a drink. If my husband did that and posted online our marriage would be over.

I wouldn’t put it past him to have told the twin to help herself to something from the fridge when he starts dancing .

Does he think that dancing is good? I think he thinks it's good. Horrifying.
A little piece of me died inside when I watched it.

• Haha
Does he think that dancing is good? I think he thinks it's good. Horrifying.
A little piece of me died inside when I watched it.
Awww bless. He’s just a big kid at heart isn’t he? (Not really. He’s a massive twit who needs likes like the rest of us need oxygen)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.