Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
And it’s obscene the idea of giving rich privileged people free stuff. And then them flaunting it. What a world we live in.
I know I know it sounds like I’m sticking up for them again, but it’s alwsys been the way. Remember when pop stars like the spice girls had baby’s and they had the latest buggy’s. Did they pay for them? No they were sent them. The clothes they wear to awards all sent/borrowed. Stylists always given free clothes to give to stars who can already afford their own Gucci.

Now you have younger and younger stars like
Millie Bobbi brown who yes she undoubtedly has more money than most teenagers but that doesn’t stop all the high end make up brands sending her box after box of goodies or urban outfitters sending her clothing as well as the designer clothing. And then our teens see them wear Gucci trainers and question if their own £100 Nike’s are good enough!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I agree, it’s pointless. I think she took a lot of feedback on board when the mumsnet threads were going, even though she dug her heels in, and has gone back to her midwifery roots. It all boils down to FOD having nothing to post if he doesn’t talk about his daughters.

She did tell FOD to take down one of the potty posts, apparently. Although, I’ve looked at FOD’s IG and there’s a post about the twins finding penises really funny and I died a bit inside. I can’t imagine what they’re going to think when they’re older. They’ll be ripped to shreds if any of their teenage friends find FOD’s blog.

I hope they sue him for invasion of privacy.
Although when she told him to take it down it took weeks.
What about the older girl and the sausage as he discussed vasectomies ?

I don't know who Alice is

I wasn't trying to de rail I was having a conversation and using other names as a comparison

I have no idea what a bracelet has to do with me

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I see there is an article on the daily mail Facebook page today about FOD because he can't tell the twins apart! ?

EyesOpened123

I don't really understand Social Blade. MoD and FoD appear, if I read it correctly, to be archived accounts though seemingly Gas and Air is live. Does this mean they are not bound by advertising rules? Wow.
I think it means that gas & air is an Instagram ‘business’ account and the MOD and FOD accounts are ‘personal’..?

AliceinWanderlust

I saw those stories and I actually thought she made a really good point. Receiving emails like ‘pls give me free pjs because I can’t afford them’ that level of blagging from a brand is so embarrassing ? these lower tier Instamums must think it’s all so easy

Tublet83

VIP Member
They seem to have got of lightly with the chicken pox. Doesn't seem like any are on the girls faces
Fine to take them out for ice cream and for them to run around as well ? why couldn’t she just be grateful that they only have it mildly?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I pay them very little attention these days, don’t watch their stories. Bizarrely just read her post this morning.

Gifted

She actually seems to have got a lot better and so she should have, but annoying she was forced to rather than just doing it. Simon is still writing a mile long captions with #ad hidden at the end with several other hashtags.

Sorry this isn’t related to the “ethical Christmas” but I actually cannot believe how Clem has really cut back on the amount she shares about the kids, she’s posted about it a few times to, yet Simon hasn’t. Especially about the twins, he does nothing but post embarrassing things about them. She just lets him continue to do it, it’s vile.
Totally agree.

Sezane gifted MoD the clothes. Can only imagine it is because she has built a following by parading her children on social media. Makes me feel quite uneasy about a brand.
thanks for clarifying. I'm no sure I can feel quite as peeved as you over a brand gifting to an influencer who hasn't used her children directly to advertise their brand I mean where do you draw the line? Jools Oliver uses her son to advertise her Little Bird clothing range so therefore we can't buy from Sainsburys, or buy her husbands cook books? Giovanna Fletcher uses her sons to advertise clothes for Next but we can't buy any of their books or watch her new show on Cbebbies? The list is endless

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Tbh, I think MOD would come on under her own username unless she’s too chickenshit. I can’t see her hiding behind another username (although I could be wrong).
From mumsnet I think she would do both, start off in private then come on as herself. But think she's put off doing the latter again as it didn't work out for her

GreyWolf

VIP Member
are you talking about that girl who lied about having cancer from Brighton and shaved her head and stole money from her grandparents? That was indeed very messy but I don't recall MOD being involved in that?

Natasha seemed to have vanished from IG/the step since that girl was sentenced... coincidence?
No it wasn’t Asha.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I was going to say the same. Why is my 13 year old not allowed to do a “solo round” of the soft play but a middle aged father with a camera is?
Yep, my 15 yr old goes round with my 3 yr old but I would not have her just playing on there! That’s why they have an age you pay for. Adults don’t pay to play, they accompany their child.

Serenbach

What goes through his head?

? possibly ‘I know I’m a twat but I neeeeeed the attention the twins bring me’
I’m not even wanting to sound like I’m being nasty towards them (I actually really like MODs midwife stuff and the interior posts) but he’s just so desperate for views/follows/likes he’s willing to put his children in all kinds of situations to get them.

I do wonder what the kids will make of it all in later years. It’s almost like their childhood and innocence is being taken from them by making their faces and personal lives so well known to so many thousands of people.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I just went to look at it, what does he need to happen to get the wake up call he needs? First story explaining how many items he’s holding (whilst taking a selfie and typing?) then leaving his toddler a considerable distance from him with his hands full and taking selfies with a car going probably 30mph about 2 meters away from her...What goes through his head?
If he was so laden down with all those items, how did he manage to take photos and videos. He had no need to do any of that.