MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So clemmie had stomach flu/vomiting on Friday night/Sat morning and was the out and about in the car on Sunday morning. Isn’t there a 48 hour quarantine period?! And how is she up and about so quickly? Vomiting bugs always knock me for 6.
There's a 48 quarantine as far as sending children back to school but are you really saying that when you've had a stomach bug, you've stayed at home, regardless of your commitments, for a full 48 hours? I highly doubt it.
Sunday was Mother's Day, if she felt ok and hadn't been sick for most of Saturday (which she claimed to not have been), then obviously she'd go out and do Mother's Day things like planned. I am 100% on board with the vast amount of criticism people get on here, but there are definitely things that people comment and get pissy about that just really aren't justified.
I know that if you don't like people it's hard to not be irritated by everything they do but come on.

‘‘Twas the miraculous charcoal so she said.
The charcoal actually works...I really don't like Lizzieloveshealthy and had to unfollow after I got wholeheartedly sick of her loud shouty monotone stories, but props to the woman, the charcoal is a winner.

Reactions: 4
One of the most disingenuous interviews ever. Has she actually persuaded herself she has working mother's guilt because she works one day a week? She literally appears to have no grasp of her (social media fuelled) life or indeed of anyone else's. Those children are so rehearsed, stage managed and choreographed and we all know every detail of their lives.
This is Clemie we're speaking about. The woman that claimed to understand poverty and plight of the poor because the small flat she bought in London aged 23 had some mold in the bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is Clemie we're speaking about. The woman that claimed to understand poverty and plight of the poor because the small flat she bought in London aged 23 had some mold in the bathroom!
I've never been a fan as such but wasn't bothered by her either, thought she was someone quite ordinary who got very lucky. I thought she was relatable until I started paying attention to how much the things she buys actually cost. Nighties for the twins £30 each (very affordable 🤔) pj's for herself at £100+. Her kitchen table that I thought was a big standard IKEA was £3k with the chairs 😂 I do look at her very differently now I must admit.

what did bother me about her was the head-on-train-table stories she used to do about her shift being a killer. That one shift a week, that she doesn't actually need to do to feed her kids, that many women routinely do day in day out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I do feel some pity for her because I suspect that way deep down, in that place you find yourself in at 3am as you stare at the ceiling, she knows what they are doing is morally wrong. She knows they're pimping their children and throwing away their family integrity and privacy for the sake of a new velvet sofa and some parquet flooring. But I don't think she now knows how to stop it. Any of it. And even if she tried, FOD would be aghast at the very thought. Plus, once you've got a taste for freebie £150 pyjamas and freebie breaks in the Seychelles, it must be very, very hard to walk away from that. Except most parents would unthinkingly put their children's welfare above and beyond their own material gain. The benefits of sending your children to a private school are totally negated if anyone with a mobile can discover the school's address in just 3 clicks. The benefits of sending your children to a private school are totally negated if your daughter's friends can regularly inform her spitefully "Hey, I saw your Mum flashing her boobs on Instagram again last night" or "Hey, your Dad was talking about sex and periods again on Instagram last night."

Reactions: 22
I do feel some pity for her because I suspect that way deep down, in that place you find yourself in at 3am as you stare at the ceiling, she knows what they are doing is morally wrong. She knows they're pimping their children and throwing away their family integrity and privacy for the sake of a new velvet sofa and some parquet flooring. But I don't think she now knows how to stop it. Any of it. And even if she tried, FOD would be aghast at the very thought. Plus, once you've got a taste for freebie £150 pyjamas and freebie breaks in the Seychelles, it must be very, very hard to walk away from that. Except most parents would unthinkingly put their children's welfare above and beyond their own material gain. The benefits of sending your children to a private school are totally negated if anyone with a mobile can discover the school's address in just 3 clicks. The benefits of sending your children to a private school are totally negated if your daughter's friends can regularly inform her spitefully "Hey, I saw your Mum flashing her boobs on Instagram again last night" or "Hey, your Dad was talking about sex and periods again on Instagram last night."
Yes to every single word of this.

Reactions: 2
I remember the mumsnet thread she came on and kept maintaining that they were both happy with the level of exposure of their daughters online. Their lifestyle has had a massive improvement, although she did say that they did not need to rely on IG for money, so I can only assume they have weighed the pros/cons and decided that it is worth it. I think MOD is probably a lot less comfortable with things than FOD; I think he loves the attention and would do it anyway even if the money dries up.
Haha pull the other one MOD 😂😂🙄 she’s so dim. All you have to do is look at gas and air accounts to know that is bullshit.

68971412-E207-4564-96E1-C3E048E74F90.png

I guess it would be hard to choose your kids safety over £244000 in your bank account. Tools.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I do actually feel quite sorry for her, she doesn't actually seem to be very happy. The twins in particular seem to be a bain in her life and she not so long ago posted about a jog she did along the beach and how she can't remember feeling so happy afterwards. It goes to show you that it doesn't matter how big your house is or what companies are throwing freebies at you, it really doesn't buy inner happiness.
I can imagine whilst MOD is lying wondering if it's all worth it FOD is making a spreadsheet for new potential captions and #wacky pics of the twins.

Reactions: 4
Your children's safety, both physically and psychologically is simply beyond price. Well, for most parents, anyway.

Reactions: 5
Yep, she really is trapped in her gilded cage and aware that so many people are horrified by the way they are monetising their children. Her (unwise and unsuccessful) decision to make her account private just smacks of the guilt she is feeling.

Reactions: 1
Those accounts are for her gasandair business which is just the IG, blog, book etc not taking into account her ‘nhs’ midwifery (that she must pay to do) and his good job. Or any of the freebies.
I thought she was lovely once. My opinion has definitely changed. Greed is so unpleasant.

Yep, she really is trapped in her gilded cage and aware that so many people are horrified by the way they are monetising their children. Her (unwise and unsuccessful) decision to make her account private just smacks of the guilt she is feeling.
I think you are massively over thinking this. She’s probably only done it to wind a few people up, and it looks like it’s working. So what if she’s gone private? Like others said it’s a bit of a farce with 630k followers, but if it makes her feel better so what? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think you are massively over thinking this. She’s probably only done it to wind a few people up, and it looks like it’s working. So what if she’s gone private? Like others said it’s a bit of a farce with 630k followers, but if it makes her feel better so what? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I am an overthinker, tis true! The so what is that it may make her less attractive as an advertising A board. We shall see.

Reactions: 2
Think like someone said its actually just a move to boost actual follower numbers and get the lurkers to follow

Reactions: 7
we are assuming her children are unhappy? that their finances show greed? we don't know how they plan to spend their earnings? they have 4 children after all, all privately educated that's a lot of over-heads I hope they're investing in their children's future

• Haha
we are assuming her children are unhappy? that their finances show greed? we don't know how they plan to spend their earnings? they have 4 children after all, all privately educated that's a lot of over-heads I hope they're investing in their children's future
Nope. Just assuming they are selling their kids childhoods and privacy to make money. I’m sure the kids are quite happy currently. I hope they sue them when they are older.

I'm assuming none of those things. Just that children have the right to privacy and shouldn't be monetised.

that their finances show greed
Yeah, you’re right. The reason their kids are plastered all over social media is down to some kind of philanthropy on the part of Mod/Fod, I’m sure. Or not.
Maybe their ‘finances’ don’t show greed, but the blagging for free dishwashers/holidays/whatever else they don’t want to pay for sure does.

Reactions: 6
What's the difference to child models/actors than this situation?

If there was genuine and serious harm made to these children wouldn't someone of authority act upon it? Teachers, Instagram, the police?

Yel

Other than very tight regulations? 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 12

If there was genuine and serious harm made to these children wouldn't someone of authority act upon it? Teachers, Instagram, the police?
The difference is regulation. And the children being earners, and therefore the money is ‘theirs’. Some funds can be used by parents to pay for costs involved with the children’s work but they don’t get to just use it themselves. Plenty of cases of parents being sued in other areas of ‘fame.’
It’s not the same due to this.
Cross posted Yel!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.