MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally dislike all instamums and vlogging families as they are mostly poorly skilled sales people and, more often that not, are an insult to intelligence, but I have said several times that MoD (and even FoD at times!) are more tolerable than the majority (particulary the Channel Mum guff)... So does that make me MoD in disguise?! ???
Don't be silly. We're not talking about one post but a very clear pattern of posting and behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Oohh, this is interesting. I found my way here from Mumsnet. AliceinWanderlust complained to the moderator that I was being unkind to MOD, but sent the complaint to me by mistake! Clearly I have wondered if they are the same person! MOD also sent me a pm on Instagram (quite odd) and then blocked me, luckily I had screenshot her message first. I see she is still talking #bollocks on insta. And she is still avoiding the #ad questions......

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
it has been mentioned in the past that these influnencers get their agents to post on threads about them to divert the negative comments, it's probably that or a family member?

Reactions: 1
Oohh, this is interesting. I found my way here from Mumsnet. AliceinWanderlust complained to the moderator that I was being unkind to MOD, but sent the complaint to me by mistake! Clearly I have wondered if they are the same person! MOD also sent me a pm on Instagram (quite odd) and then blocked me, luckily I had screenshot her message first. I see she is still talking #bollocks on insta. And she is still avoiding the #ad questions......
Ooh now this is interesting!! ?

Reactions: 5
I still don’t think Alice is MOD. Even on the MN threads you’d get some wannabe Instamum who’d come along defending MOD and the big hitters because they were aiming to be just like them. One of them was a grammer called Bethie who was small fry compared to MOD and another who I never worked who it was but went by the name of Kitkat on MN or something like that.

I still don’t think Alice is MOD. Even on the MN threads you’d get some wannabe Instamum who’d come along defending MOD and the big hitters because they were aiming to be just like them. One of them was a grammer called Bethie who was small fry compared to MOD and another who I never worked who it was but went by the name of Kitkat on MN or something like that.
Ooh was Bethie Hungermama? I quite like her but in my opinion I felt MOD had styled herself on her with her posts/influencing and style of talking into the camera.

it has been mentioned in the past that these influnencers get their agents to post on threads about them to divert the negative comments, it's probably that or a family member?
Oh hi Hashtagmom, you’re back ??

I don’t remember that being mentioned before. Interesting theory. Hope they weren’t paying Cady and Sofia by the post - would have cost a fortune ???

I don’t remember that being mentioned before. Interesting theory. Hope they weren’t paying Cady and Sofia by the post - would have cost a fortune ???
Sophia was relentless ?

Cast and Sophia used to police those instamum threads relentlessly. There is no doubt they were somehow affiliated with them. Equally mumsnet also had some sort of links with them all too.

Reactions: 3

on the mumsnet threads it was suggested not on here

Cast and Sophia used to police those instamum threads relentlessly. There is no doubt they were somehow affiliated with them. Equally mumsnet also had some sort of links with them all too.
there were many theories about those mumsnet threads, plants, journos... MN aren't dim they knew the forums helped drive traffic

Ooh was Bethie Hungermama? I quite like her but in my opinion I felt MOD had styled herself on her with her posts/influencing and style of talking into the camera.
Yes, I think it was. Someone came on and said we’d made ‘her friend Bethie’ cry because we’d called her kids ugly when no one had even mentioned Hungermama at that point. Someone had made reference to Telfords kids not being cute which could’ve been taken two ways, and no one had any idea who Bethie was anyway.

Yes, I think it was. Someone came on and said we’d made ‘her friend Bethie’ cry because we’d called her kids ugly when no one had even mentioned Hungermama at that point. Someone had made reference to Telfords kids not being cute which could’ve been taken two ways, and no one had any idea who Bethie was anyway.
Ahh I think maybe I didn’t follow her at that point but found her since!

there were many theories about those mumsnet threads, plants, journos... MN aren't dim they knew the forums helped drive traffic
As I said on the cleaners thread, it also helped the less well known Instamums. There were so many who jumped on the bandwagon with posts about ‘those bullying witches’ at MN (that Natasha person springs to mind), in the hope that we’d mention them and they’d gain followers.
I wonder if she’s still sitting on that step by the way.

Reactions: 2
I can assure you I’m not MOD I have said this many times before I’ve gone through a love hate cycle with her now she’s brought her blog back, focussed less on the kids and only doing a handful of ads I’m enjoying her content again. Her husband on the other hand is a class A twit I can’t belive she puts up with his nonesene

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
CadyHeron on the MN threads was just incapable of comprehending what someone had written, she would constantly read something and turn it on its head and accuse the poster of writing something completely different. Numerous people had to tell her to go back and re-read what was said. I could never work out if it was to deliberately derail the thread or if she just wasn't the brightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.