MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had testicles, they would be shrinking back into my body right now looking at those photos of clemmie, chloe and cleo from 'Harkney' instamumming the tit out of life.

I hate the way MOD and FOD are all post ironic 80s loving. Mod has ruined Toto's 'Africa' for me. When her glittery gold spandex mummy friends were singing it into prosecco on one of her stories the other month, Toto became dead to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who sends an email when they desperately need an answer ASAP?? They don’t. They pick up the phone. And if you can’t get to your emails all day and get soooo many important emails you put an out of office message on so people know to, wait for it, pick up the phone!

Ach she’s like the rest of them. They moan about how hard it is “juggling” and “creating” but if it was really sooo hard, they’d get a real job.

Lucrative year mind, their cash in bank for their business went from 60k In 2017 to 244k in 2018 (gas & air ltd). Makin’ hay. Sooooo relatable.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ach she’s like the rest of them. They moan about how hard it is “juggling” and “creating” but if it was really sooo hard, they’d get a real job.

Lucrative year mind, their cash in bank for their business went from 60k In 2017 to 244k in 2018 (gas & air ltd). Makin’ hay. Sooooo relatable.
I just looked at companies house and my god they are raking it in! £67,700 paid in tax alone in 2018! These accounts will not include FOD’s salary so their joint household income must be astronomical! Mental how life works, the more you have the less you have to pay for things like cars,holidays,clothes and breakfast cereal!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know about the damp walls!
Someone once told her that she wasn't relatable to most mums with her large house, £3k breakfast table and other stuff and Clemmie was very offended, saying that she knew what it was like to live in slummy housing as their first bathroom had a damp wall.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Someone once told her that she wasn't relatable to most mums with her large house, £3k breakfast table and other stuff and Clemmie was very offended, saying that she knew what it was like to live in slummy housing as their first bathroom had a damp wall.
Yeah she was all like

“Yeah yknow when we bought our first flat in London it was tiny and had damp on the wall,we’ve worked so hard to get where we are now” bla bla bla.

Right ho love.

Working 1 shift a week for the NHS does not afford you a flat in London, and it definitely doesn’t get you a fancy house in Kent.

Why can’t they just be honest; we are middle class, we come from wealthy families, money has never been an issue, we were given money from our parents to buy our first home and now we are earning a fortune from being sales people on Instagram.

Reactions: 21
Who sends an email when they desperately need an answer ASAP?? They don’t. They pick up the phone. And if you can’t get to your emails all day and get soooo many important emails you put an out of office message on so people know to, wait for it, pick up the phone!
Exactly this! The way her eyes were moving indicates that she's not even being truthful about the "like 5 emails".

They earn a fortune (more than the prime minister) and have more freebies that exceed the value of a higher rate taxpayer takehome pay.

But they worked hard for every single penny guys.

How much in the bank , actual cold hard bleeping £288,000 cash in the bank ????

From being a posh sales duo on IG.

Un- bleeping- believable.

Yeah she was all like

“Yeah yknow when we bought our first flat in London it was tiny and had damp on the wall,we’ve worked so hard to get where we are now” bla bla bla.

Right ho love.

Working 1 shift a week for the NHS does not afford you a flat in London, and it definitely doesn’t get you a fancy house in Kent.

Why can’t they just be honest; we are middle class, we come from wealthy families, money has never been an issue, we were given money from our parents to buy our first home and now we are earning a fortune from being sales people on Instagram.
THIS!!! Just STOP being such utter WANKERS. I can’t bear to look at her IG anymore. Last time being when she made a big thing of being on her period at work... you’re a midwife love!!!! Then the staged picture of FOD with a tray of period paraphernalia. Get a grip you twats. Makes me sick how much money this utter useless pair earn.

Reactions: 9
THIS!!! Just STOP being such utter WANKERS. I can’t bear to look at her IG anymore. Last time being when she made a big thing of being on her period at work... you’re a midwife love!!!! Then the staged picture of FOD with a tray of period paraphernalia. Get a grip you twats. Makes me sick how much money this utter useless pair earn.
This, exactly this! The whole day on 'moon cups' was the final last straw for me. I get one or two posts but it was a whole days worth!

Reactions: 2
I followed this lady for a day but then I read a ridiculous post about a period. Was the stuff of fiction and I thought I really can't be bothered with this.

I recently found out I was pregnant so I thought I'd have a little look to see if I could find some nice accounts to follow.... I followed a few instamums and I wont lie their moaning inspirational stories put me off motherhood and I felt quite low that was until I met my friend who simply said ' you have years of joy and laughter ahead of you'

They seem to all try and make up clever stories and it seemed so contrived.

Though pandering to boys is quite funny.

Reactions: 5
Last time being when she made a big thing of being on her period at work... you’re a midwife love!!!! Then the staged picture of FOD with a tray of period paraphernalia. Get a grip you twats. Makes me sick how much money this utter useless pair earn.
Not really sure who these two are, but reading up on them and that photo and fictional story is pathetic.

Hope it's ok but merged their threads so there's one place for all these acronym people.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The way I read it was she had a period accident at work then FOD bought her tampons the comments were all urging her to try a menstrual cup which she did. Then reviewed them a week later. I actually enjoyed those posts and I had wanted to try those cups and the comments were really helpful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see, thank you.

I think when so many accounts flout the system you start to question genuine posts.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.