MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have my eyes just seen ??‍♀. If he’s claiming to be a Prodigy superfan then at least lipsync properly

Reactions: 2
Imagine being his older daughters?

I would’ve been embarrassed beyond belief if my Dad was doing stuff like FOD.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been following this thread lurking, but had to comment after the cringe fest that is FOD ‘tribute’ to Keith... just wow. He’ll probs do a post about men’s mental health at some point now, which is a worthy discussion but the whole thing seems so contrived (holding the puppy whilst lip syncing badly bcos cute puppy = more engagement) so any mention of mental health awareness just seems like it’s done for the likes ?
I honestly feel embarrassed for him after seeing that god awful video... once again what about his older kids who may have friends or parents friends who will see it. Cringe ?

Reactions: 6
? he doesn’t know the lyrics and he looks like such a dick.
Luckily Keith was reportedly a very lovely man who I’m sure would appreciate any nod his way, but if that’s his working from home he needs to get back in the office and start seeing actual people in his life because it’s not funny or cool it’s tragic and his kids must be so embarrassed.

Imagine jumping around your farrow and ball painted room (living room? Office? Adult sitting room? Who knows) whilst holding a puppy attempting to lip sync as a ‘tribute’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting there writing a script uhming and ah-ing over where to add the empathic pause and the power of the words 'DEFINED my childhood,' No the Prodigy didn't define your childhood Simon. Skiing holidays and little red chinos probably defined your childhood mate.

That poor dog looked really embarrassed. If only that puppy could talk.

Reactions: 14
Imagine sitting there writing a script uhming and ah-ing over where to add the empathic pause and the power of the words 'DEFINED my childhood,' No the Prodigy didn't define your childhood Simon. Skiing holidays and little red chinos probably defined your childhood mate.

That poor dog looked really embarrassed. If only that puppy could talk.
So cringe. I can’t imagine anything defined his privileged childhood any less than Prodigy. He reminds me of Ben Folds Five, with all his White Boy Pain. Also that puppy is a baby. Why is it downstairs by itself in the kitchen? Maybe I’m soft but as its in a cage that seems unnecessary and mean.

So cringe. I can’t imagine anything defined his privileged childhood any less than Prodigy. He reminds me of Ben Folds Five, with all his White Boy Pain. Also that puppy is a baby. Why is it downstairs by itself in the kitchen? Maybe I’m soft but as its in a cage that seems unnecessary and mean.
Noooo.....you are right more problems are caused by leaving puppies alone than anything.

Haven't watched the clip but we are way way past the let the puppy cry at night.

You get more rounded dogs that are confident when you offer them safe and secure bed areas which quite often is near by at night in bedrooms, that you wean them away from gently.

It's very much like having a baby if more so, although give it a few weeks and it will be like living with a crocodile.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did they do any research into this puppy? From her recent Insta stories it seems MOD doesn't know the first thing about having a puppy! ?‍♀

MOD all snippy on her stories about the amount of DMs giving her ‘advice’ about the puppy.

Don’t post about in then on instagram if you don’t want to be flooded with opinions or comments.

Or is it only ok to comment when she’s wearing #gifted underwear as part of an attention seeking faux body positive movement?

#gifted #meile #westelm #strongdogclub

Reactions: 13
MOD all snippy on her stories about the amount of DMs giving her ‘advice’ about the puppy.

Don’t post about in then on instagram if you don’t want to be flooded with opinions or comments.

Or is it only ok to comment when she’s wearing #gifted underwear as part of an attention seeking faux body positive movement?

#gifted #meile #westelm #strongdogclub
Couldn’t agree more. If you don’t want ‘advice’ or people’s opinions, don’t post every sodding aspect of your life on IG, especially when you’ve just posted a screenshot of yourself Googling how to get a puppy to sleep through the night. Or just ignore your DM’s.
I’ve no idea what she’s like in real life, but she just comes across as really arrogant with no appreciation of the very privileged position she’s in.

Reactions: 12
Couldn’t agree more. If you don’t want ‘advice’ or people’s opinions, don’t post every sodding aspect of your life on IG, especially when you’ve just posted a screenshot of yourself Googling how to get a puppy to sleep through the night. Or just ignore your DM’s.
I’ve no idea what she’s like in real life, but she just comes across as really arrogant with no appreciation of the very privileged position she’s in.
Exactly. If you put it out there you need advice you can't get stroppy because people give you advice ? its like the twins sleeping arrangements all over again, kept asking for advice day after day then when people gave it to them they got all annoyed with them. Probably best to do your research first, instead of assuming because you're a midwife you know everything anyway.

Reactions: 2
I think when they ask for advice it's the build up for trying to blag a gifted product, they don't really care about advice, they could just google like everyone else. 'So should I crate the dog? Which one is the best?' Everyone starts tagging companies and lo and behold a #gifted one arrives.

Reactions: 12
I think when they ask for advice it's the build up for trying to blag a gifted product, they don't really care about advice, they could just google like everyone else. 'So should I crate the dog? Which one is the best?' Everyone starts tagging companies and lo and behold a #gifted one arrives.
It's just for engagement to boost their posts and get pushed into more feeds, comments are worth so so much more than a like.

? Ooh MoD’s getting her expensive lingerie all in a twist because people are trying to be helpful and give advice about the pup.

She really is an arrogant and self pitying tit.

Did anyone see her G&A live with another midwife, she really exudes an air of arrogance, it was so apparent on the split screen next to a very normal, down to earth person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.