MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the previous gifted haircut was at an entirely gifted salon so not exactly an endorsement for anything, since she’ll obviously take a freebie anywhere
Entirely different salon is what I meant

Reactions: 1
Cue Telford getting her bob back...
Hahaha yes I thought the same! Telford will be getting the bob back! Saw last week she’s designed a ring so doing jewellery design too. & they’ve got the matching pink beanie hats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Hahaha yes I thought the same! Telford will be getting the bob back! Saw last week she’s designed a ring so doing jewellery design too. & they’ve got the matching pink beanie hats.
Telford’s husband isn’t such an oversharing twit though. I actually felt like Telford went blonde and grew it out to stop looking the same. Like she was embarrassed. Shame as darker hair was far more flattering. MOD is a very pretty woman, most looks flatter her.

You would hope that she would make her Single White Female complex a little less obvious lol. MOD is probably thinking wtf but can't say anything in case it goes against the women supporting women narrative.

Eurgh FOD doing a Chris Ingham and not only filming other children in a soft play area and putting it on social media, but also filming himself playing in there too.
Okay so the twins are younger and might need supervising a little. But they seem more than capable themselves and Marnie is there to play with them.
But still it’s kind of creepy.

Eurgh FOD doing a Chris Ingham and not only filming other children in a soft play area and putting it on social media, but also filming himself playing in there too.
Okay so the twins are younger and might need supervising a little. But they seem more than capable themselves and Marnie is there to play with them.
But still it’s kind of creepy.
Isn’t anything sacred? I’m really weird about my son being on any social media, and I wouldn’t be happy if FOD was filming when he was around.

Isn’t anything sacred? I’m really weird about my son being on any social media, and I wouldn’t be happy if FOD was filming when he was around.
There is very clearly a small boy that is right in view of one of the clips. He could have shown clips without showing other children.
A grown man saying he enjoys being in a soft play area is just wrong in my opinion.

There is very clearly a small boy that is right in view of one of the clips. He could have shown clips without showing other children.
A grown man saying he enjoys being in a soft play area is just wrong in my opinion.
I enjoy soft plays, but it’s only because my son is barely 2 and I’ve just had huge surgery so now I can throw myself down a slide where as before, I had to sit on the outskirts sulking. ?

The boy should be blurred out in my opinion. I got angry at our local playgroup who posted photos of my little boy’s face on their Facebook page and I didn’t give consent.

I’m a mardy cow!

Reactions: 3
He’s just so so desperate for the Instagram love he simply can not spent a day with his children and enjoy their company without uploading it for the world to see. At no point when I’ve climbed into a hellish soft play area with my son have I thought to start taking selfie videos because a) it’s usually to bloody hot and sweaty in there and b) I’d look like a total bellend infront of other parents

Reactions: 3
He’s just so so desperate for the Instagram love he simply can not spent a day with his children and enjoy their company without uploading it for the world to see. At no point when I’ve climbed into a hellish soft play area with my son have I thought to start taking selfie videos because a) it’s usually to bloody hot and sweaty in there and b) I’d look like a total bellend infront of other parents
*** c) you’re a responsible parent who is only in there to supervise your child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The pictures of other peoples children aside, saying that a man enjoying being in soft play is "wrong" is an absurd statement. There is zero wrong with a dad enjoying running around with his kids in soft play or a playground or a beach. Trying to say that there is something odd about that is a pretty big reach :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
The pictures of other peoples children aside, saying that a man enjoying being in soft play is "wrong" is an absurd statement. There is zero wrong with a dad enjoying running around with his kids in soft play or a playground or a beach. Trying to say that there is something odd about that is a pretty big reach :rolleyes:
I’ve no problem with a dad playing with his kids in soft play, in fact I think they should. As should mums or anyone taking them. Particularly if it’s busy and there’s older kids that get a bit rough and boisterous. But I can’t believe every moment of their life is for sale. He’s not in the moment with his twins, he’s recording himself going down a slide. He’s such a knob.

Reactions: 2
He wasn’t playing with his kids in all the videos though, he was saying what a big kid he is and how much he loves doing a solo round for himself. If he then got in the way of my 5 year old going round on her own whilst filming himself for 1 million followers, I would be irritated

Reactions: 4
He wasn’t playing with his kids in all the videos though, he was saying what a big kid he is and how much he loves doing a solo round for himself. If he then got in the way of my 5 year old going round on her own whilst filming himself for 1 million followers, I would be irritated
So? I wasn't aware there was an age limit on fun or indeed the type of fun.
Like I said, the filming issue entirely on one side, I'm not giving the "he's weird, no grown up would enjoy a slide" narrative any house room.

So? I wasn't aware there was an age limit on fun or indeed the type of fun.
Like I said, the filming issue entirely on one side, I'm not giving the "he's weird, no grown up would enjoy a slide" narrative any house room.
It’s awful though isn’t it. There is an age limit it’s usually 8/12/14 as they aren’t designed for that purpose. There’s one near us and adults take it over thinking they are so fun. They are not, it makes it crap for children. I’ve no issue with playing with your children but adults playing on the soft play (whilst it’s open for children) is not on and ruins it.

Two male puppies in the MOFOD household. They've added a new pup. Probably cost quite a bit; no rescue dog that's for sure! ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.