Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is Clemie we're speaking about. The woman that claimed to understand poverty and plight of the poor because the small flat she bought in London aged 23 had some mold in the bathroom!
I've never been a fan as such but wasn't bothered by her either, thought she was someone quite ordinary who got very lucky. I thought she was relatable until I started paying attention to how much the things she buys actually cost. Nighties for the twins £30 each (very affordable 🤔) pj's for herself at £100+. Her kitchen table that I thought was a big standard IKEA was £3k with the chairs 😂 I do look at her very differently now I must admit.

what did bother me about her was the head-on-train-table stories she used to do about her shift being a killer. That one shift a week, that she doesn't actually need to do to feed her kids, that many women routinely do day in day out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

non binary coat

Chatty Member
So she's a midwife (as she reminds all the time) but the convoluted period story and the engagement from followers made her try a product that infuencers have been advertising for years?

She only seems better as she's got herself so far up the greasy pole she makes a fortune per post and can afford to be very picky. If she hadn't she would be posting any old shit like Mrs meldrum - sat on a kitchen top gurning with Mr Kipling cakes.

People keep saying how much they admire her and working, but one day a week, a cleaner and lots of help - it isn't exactly hard. That would be a holiday for many working mothers.

They had a perfectly good kitchen, but ripped it out for something brand new that was no doubt all paid for. So relatable.

Slatternly

Imagine sitting there writing a script uhming and ah-ing over where to add the empathic pause and the power of the words 'DEFINED my childhood,' No the Prodigy didn't define your childhood Simon. Skiing holidays and little red chinos probably defined your childhood mate.

That poor dog looked really embarrassed. If only that puppy could talk.

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
I wouldn't have thought that getting 'caught out' in a maternity hospital would be that much of an ordeal, it's not as if she would have had to walk five miles to buy a packet of pads!
This! They have industrial sized sanitary pads on the wards so not sure why she had to cobble together a makeshift sanitary pad. I used to nab them all the time when I was caught short, (which you inevitably were on a 12 hour shift). Still got a couple of packs at home for emergencies and I haven't been a midwife on the wards for years! ? (no telling off for stealing precious NHS equipment please! ??

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
MOD all snippy on her stories about the amount of DMs giving her ‘advice’ about the puppy.

Don’t post about in then on instagram if you don’t want to be flooded with opinions or comments.

Or is it only ok to comment when she’s wearing #gifted underwear as part of an attention seeking faux body positive movement?

#gifted #meile #westelm #strongdogclub

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
So much of their lifestyle is almost hidden out of embarrassment of being too wealthy, I know the girls go to Private school as I recognised a few inches of school uniform in a post. They have a nanny, but only recall her mentioning it once.
As I wrote earlier their annual tax bill for Gas and Air in 2018 was £68k, that does not include Simons £80-100K salary I looked him up on LinkedIn. Her one day a week Midwife Job will pay for the train / Uber and her M@S lunch. When it comes to so much # gifted stuff I.e the car,kitchen, most household purchases, holidays, where does it stand with H.M.R.C? Doing their P@L sheets will not be normal,they don’t have normal expenditures as so much is free!
I think the reason there is so much venom for them aside from FOD being a total twat is they have not verbally apprehended their ‘fame’ and success.When she had her kitchen ‘reno’ the images of her Ocado stocked pantry was enough to make anyone feel a twinge of jealousy,the utility room is more expensive than most people’s whole kitchens.
I had to unfollow them a while ago as the smugness and her woes of making her new 7 bedroom dream property got too much.
I said in a previous post MOD is head girl with a shiny Prefect badge engraved with ‘Gucci’ on the back,I feel she will stay top of tier in the insta Mums until they all grow up and the time comes for them all to leave home and get a proper job!

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
It’s just so cringeworthy.

MOD’s latest post about her period. A photo of FOD with a cup of tea, a pack of always ultra and a Benny Hill style hat on. Why?

Who on earth stages things like that in their own home? I assume they have to to keep engagement up which in turn keeps the feeebies coming.

Oh MOD talking as if she’s the first woman in the world to have a period...

U Wot

She's the original instamum and the best.
LOL, do you have a source for that claim?

Sure the kids look happy, but their right to privacy is being sold for a few clicks. We know their bowel movements, we see their maths homework and we've seen them on the potty. You can work out what school they go to, what their date of birth is, when they are home alone (and we know one of them has a key). Their mates have seen their mum in her underwear and their dad dancing (cringe). Thanks to facial recognition, their images will be instantly findable all over the internet, with any control over the images by the family having been lost long long ago. What happens when they apply for uni, for jobs in the future? Their Digital footprint is everywhere and they haven't had any say over that, because their parents (who happen to make money from their cute images) have let it run wild over the internet. But sure, they look happy. At least there's that.

• Sad

ThreeFourFive

Oohh, this is interesting. I found my way here from Mumsnet. AliceinWanderlust complained to the moderator that I was being unkind to MOD, but sent the complaint to me by mistake! Clearly I have wondered if they are the same person! MOD also sent me a pm on Instagram (quite odd) and then blocked me, luckily I had screenshot her message first. I see she is still talking #bollocks on insta. And she is still avoiding the #ad questions......

• Wow
  • Haha

Dillydilly

I think it’s because up until recently, MOD/FOD and their cohorts rarely tagged an item/a holiday/whatever as a gift/advert. There were couples nights away and sugary messages about how everyone should get away as a couple, etc. Posts about the necessity of family holidays. Regaling us about how fantastic a babysitting service was - everyone should use such a service. The handiness off prepared and ready to cook dinners delivered weekly. That Miele appliances were the only way to go. Not to mention all the clothes. And so on, over and over. No mention that none of these items were actually paid for, covertly suggesting that everyone should have this lifestyle. Making people feel inferior that they couldn’t afford this lifestyle. It was all sell, sell, sell without it being clear that was the sole purpose of their posts.

Now it’s more transparent, it can be clearly seeing that it’s all one big marketing ploy.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
MOD all snippy on her stories about the amount of DMs giving her ‘advice’ about the puppy.

Don’t post about in then on instagram if you don’t want to be flooded with opinions or comments.

Or is it only ok to comment when she’s wearing #gifted underwear as part of an attention seeking faux body positive movement?

#gifted #meile #westelm #strongdogclub
Couldn’t agree more. If you don’t want ‘advice’ or people’s opinions, don’t post every sodding aspect of your life on IG, especially when you’ve just posted a screenshot of yourself Googling how to get a puppy to sleep through the night. Or just ignore your DM’s.
I’ve no idea what she’s like in real life, but she just comes across as really arrogant with no appreciation of the very privileged position she’s in.

Reactions: 12

Tedward39

MOD is a calculated manipulative bitch! There is a pettern to her behaviour which is to take the freebies and as soon as she feels the heat, she will post a midwife/ women's health post to detract from her insatiable greed. She did exactly this after the stay in the £12k accommodation a couple of weekends ago.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Ach she’s like the rest of them. They moan about how hard it is “juggling” and “creating” but if it was really sooo hard, they’d get a real job.

Lucrative year mind, their cash in bank for their business went from 60k In 2017 to 244k in 2018 (gas & air ltd). Makin’ hay. Sooooo relatable.

• Wow

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Wow that sucks sorry to hear you’re chronically ill. I guess I just haven’t cared enough about these two to trawl back through their archives and highlight this stuff. Might head off now from this thread now it’s a bit depressing
It takes 20 seconds to see you've been praising mod since the day this thread was created. ?

Go start a rave thread about them rather than just being bitchy to other posters who are raising valid concerns over shady influencers.

Like so many influencers their house is a collection of whatever they could get for free, and it's not working well. Agree the kitchen isn't a good design. Some people just can't say no to a freebie.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
So MOD has declared they are going to have an ethical Christmas of charitable donations and no gifts between MOD/FOD.

Very easy to do this when your year has been swamped with gifts, holidays, breaks, all sorts of lovely things

I also hate the way that the message is you aren’t ‘unethical’ if you buy Christmas gifts!

I think when they ask for advice it's the build up for trying to blag a gifted product, they don't really care about advice, they could just google like everyone else. 'So should I crate the dog? Which one is the best?' Everyone starts tagging companies and lo and behold a #gifted one arrives.

Tedward39

After that, MOD collab for an off green coloured candle with lots of essential oils because she's always soooo stressed and tired, with 'vagina' in baby pink writing on the outside
It's all vaginal lip service....MOD doesn't give a shit about midwifery. She's all about free gold taps, weekend stays in luxurious accommodation and Miele appliances. She is intolerable as a woman, midwife and influencer.

Han___

Hmmm call me cynical but a cute little puppy makes for good content doesn’t it. The elder two girls hardly feature and he must be running out of zany twin based situations to film so now it will be puppy overload ??‍♀