Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I’m having a nose all the old Alice in wonderlust posts for LOLs.
she:
- joined Tattle to slag off Cash Carraway
- defended her st clemmie of midwifery shift pattern, “my sister in law is a nurse at that trust and works 2 fixed shifts a month...” “...there’s a thing called Kings Flexi”
- slagged off That Mummy Smile twice (mocked her attending a podcast launch and her run in with CC)
- slagged off mother pukka (“failed attempts at being the next Zoe Ball on the radio”)
- MP “Matt is great! Funny witty and seems switched on. I have reservations about Anna. This dressing rooms scenes seem so contrived”
- someone cryptically criticised MP “tell us exactly what happened”
- slagged off the ski trip NSSN et al went on
- slagged off tier 3 instamums generally
- covered her tracks - references having 2 kids, and (my favourite) “we haven’t had a holiday abroad in years camping in Devon is all we can manage” 🤣
- “I actually don’t mind MOD... and you know what good on her if she’s realigning herself and posting less of her kids”
- tier 1 influencers “quietly steered away from it all as they now realise how shit a Ryvita dancing event is”
- on INPO: “I cannot get over her commitment of instamum social climbing. It’s been quite fascinating to watch (and cringey)”
- madlads: “chavs version of the hoopers”
- CB: “her behaviour is shady” “is really aggressive and always brings it back to race”
- emily Murray “smug as fuck.... she is bland and incredibly try hard”
- hungermama “oversharing a bit whiffy” “gives impressions shes desperate to be part of that group”
- Mercer7 “met her once she’s intolerable”

and on herself & Sly:
- “her passion [for midwifery] shines through”
- “I think they [MOFOD] look like a laugh don’t take themselves too seriously and seem like genuine mates”
- “these guys seem like decent people”
- “generally she seems to be more conscious about sharing more engaging content”
- I think there’s grey (tasteful) and there’s grey Mrs Hinch
- she is the one that stands out to me as someone who engages in really interesting discussions and not some of that drivel the other instamums churn out
- people like MOFOD are aligning themselves in the sort of celebrity world

Come back MOD. You were such good value on here 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

judsmum

Chatty Member
This is an absolute fucking piss take. Milk & More want to take a look at what they could be doing to feed kids with fuck all as opposed to feeding these 2 sackless bastards and their ruined offspring.

It makes me sick. When Milk & More approached them they could so easily have said ‘look, we’ll happily support and publicise your company on our grids but we feel it would be better if the free deliveries that we would have got from you, went to a family in need and we will pay the subscription for our own deliveries’.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I read the comments and the shade being thrown was at a woman trying to sell a crappy cotton neon pink jump suit for over £100.

Women were pointing out that that isn’t affordable for most women on maternity pay and that they didn’t want to wear a maternity item of clothing when not pregnant.
In addition women were confused as to why a woman, who hasn’t been pregnant for 4 years was wearing this.
Thn the women realised that it was a huge sales pitch of an overpriced item that looks crap but the woman in the story was suggesting that if you buy it you can be in the gang.

Quite simply the women realised that the woman wasn’t suppprting women but was supporting her bank account.
#womencallingbullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Rosiex4

To be honest what really really fucking does my nut in. That influencers seem to think that we are a part of the 'throw away'generation. Actually I'm the opposite. So when I buy a jumper for £12 from primark instead of from scamp and dude/selfish mother which is £50, I'm not doing it to be trendy and 'throw it out after a month'. I am doing it because that is all I can afford, and i literally will wear things till they fall apart. I have 4 boys, my husband works 50 hours a week, we have to budget like mad to have the finer things in life like a holiday which we have to wait till it comes up on a deal. To make sure the kids go on the trips for school. Ensure that we have an ok life.

It really pisses me off that I am being made to feel thick and lazy because i cannot afford to buy glass milk. Or have delivery of breakfast for me. Or I cannot support a small business and that I have to buy from Asda's george instead of next. There is so much pressure now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

onlyinitforthepony

I really love being lectured about reducing the amount of waste I produce by a family who regularly produce so many black bags they have the visit the dump.

But it's okay, she's using glass milk bottles!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Well, I don't know about you lot, but watching footage on Instastories of a group of already privileged women toasting themselves at a self congratulatory posh dinner, over dubed with inspirational music and a free necklace really makes me want to get my wallet out and make a purchase from this vanity project #shitshop

ps, That analogy will strike a chord with Gimmie, she watches Motherland thinking she's a Julia, when really, she's an Amanda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
The mind simply boggles that a family whose earnings topped £200k a year ago is getting free food and milk. I have no more words, it’s just sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 38

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Oh my god. CC actually sounds so mature and reasoned, MOD sounds like a catty sneering bitch. I felt a bit sick reading that. Really passive aggressive bullying. I honestly can’t believe she’d put that out there 😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 37

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
FOD’s post made me feel quite sad. He’s like a kicked dog that is ridiculously grateful for any small ounce of kindness that she shows him. It’s nice to show gratitude but a gushing post about her “letting him” pursue his passion (for 48 hours) is quite telling imo about how little fun he is usually allowed.
I don’t feel one bit sad for him or her get a grip people .... it’s not like they’ve had their house repossessed or have a long standing illness, sick children or living one pay cheque to the next they are loaded, she comes across as a moaning cow, he plays the dimwit adoring husband but every so often you get a very slight peek at his temper. Let’s face it it’s a tiny teeny glimpse into their lives on Instagram he can act gormless, hapless and ‘sad’ but he manages to hold down quite a good job so he’s hardly the hapless twit he makes out,and I don’t buy that ‘look at me all alone’ shite either for fucks sake people he’s in Japan the jammy bastard... meanwhile She faffs around fannys one day a week whilst juggling new teeth, a troublesome fringe 🙄 unflattering outfits, unruly dog and kids and moaning about it oh and apparently she’s a bitch before her period 🙄🙄 they live a quite affluent life so I’ll save my sadness and sorrow for people who genuinely deserve it like bowelbabe you know fighting stage four cancer someone who really has something to moan about but who is grateful for every extra minute she gets to live each day.... rant over 🤘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
My husband is dyslexic, has an IQ of 158 and is dual qualified in Medicine and Law....so don't try to use that one Gimmie
...oh and both daughters are also dyslexic , dyspraxic and dyscalculic; 1 has MA and MSc & is deputy head and other has First class honours degree in Business ...at least we have morals and don't have to sell our souls on the 'gram
I love Tattle for the difference between these two posts.

Her feet are like boats.
Both equally receiving a like.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Just jumped on here to say now getting free milk... Ffs

I started using milk and more because I wanted to reduce our plastic waste, lower our carbon footprint yada. Immediately want to cancel now the fods have got their grimy paws on it
Really awful following FOD joking about food banks that they’re now accepting free milk...families struggling to feed themselves and the FODs are eating and drinking for free. Joke.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ThreeFourFive

Don't /can't post here too much these days as I find myself so troubled/angry by this vile woman. I am unable (and I know this is is me) to separate her from the rest of the week's events because, for me, she symbolises so much of the capitalist greed that is pushing us all under these days. My family income puts us, quite literally, into the top 2% of the world's wealth, my friends are, by most people's standards, affluent and yet I have never met some as crass, vulgar and shameless as this woman.
Her interest in midwifery is clearly a means to a financial end. She doesn't give a damn about it beyond being a platform to line her pockets.
She is happy/willing/eager to shill her children for money. She lacks any kind of conscience. Her capitalist greed shines through everything she does. When I look at Johnson and his faux concern for the people, just a foil for his own greed, I see Clemmie and her greed laid bare. Clemmie - people don't need your conspicuous greed, no one needs a (cheap, tasteless) dressing room or your willingness to jump on any/every bandwagon going.
I am a shameless, and proud, internet stalker. Yes, I have fallen in love with your brother and your sister - class will always shine through. They seem happy and comfortable in their skin. I only feel feel pity (and contempt) for you - you have sold the very essence of you for a quick buck. You are brittle, defensive and unhappy. Stop it now - before your greed consumes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

judsmum

Chatty Member
I totally agree. I find it difficult when you see people who can obviously afford shoes etc get given them for free. Their attitude towards it is so nonchalant that it drives me mad! I'd be so grateful if someone gifted me new shoes for my children! I work so hard and I'm proud of what I've achieved but a bit of appreciation from these 'influencers' wouldn't go a miss
You should be proud of yourself. Every item of clothing you put on your children’s bodies, every morsel of food you put in their mouths and everytime they go to sleep in a clean warm bed is provided by YOU. Not by some faceless marketing exec for a company but YOU. It doesn’t matter whether we put Primark clothes on them or feed them with wonky veg from Morrison’s, It doesn’t matter if we clothe them in high end designer goods and feed them on a diet fit for a king if WE provide it through our own hard work then we are providing a bigger and better work ethic and setting a way better example than these two ever could.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Tothemoonandback

Mother Pukka’s latest post she has specified exactly the percentage press discount (60%) she received for her holiday and what the arrangement was. Take note please ODs

• Heart
Reactions: 29

judsmum

Chatty Member
1671591F-9B6E-42FF-B4E5-AE9071998D92.png

She’s a lying cow. If she was getting through loads of the huge 4ltr bottles made from plastic each week how is she coping with just 3pints delivered per week? Let’s be honest Clemster, you’re still buying the milk in the plastic bottles but you’re getting these delivered free gratis also. You can’t kid a kidder kiddo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28