MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod and cash carraway apologising to each other on Twitter is a strange conversation to read.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Simon's stories - Family Scampe and Dude day out...... I really hope they paid for those clothes

This brand has been destroyed by influences, It's all over the place, John Lewis Birmingham is full of it

• Haha
Mod and cash carraway apologising to each other on Twitter is a strange conversation to read.
Yes, very well handled by CC but less so by CH who dodges her responsibility for any wrongdoing. I am surprised that she is jumping on this particular crusade given her own, well documented, behaviour. She would do better to adopt a professional approach to her business, embrace transparency and accept that people will always take issue with anyone who shills their kids and her conspicuous consumption which is so at odds with today's society. If it really is how she wants to live her life then she must embrace it and look like she is enjoying it!

Reactions: 7
I noticed MOD trying to play dirty by mentioning Cookie though. MOD is on very shaky ground if she's aiming to join this anti trolling/bullying moral high ground social influencers seem to be attributing to themselves and themselves alone #oneruleforthem #oneruleforeveryoneelse

Reactions: 9
Oh my god. CC actually sounds so mature and reasoned, MOD sounds like a catty sneering witch. I felt a bit sick reading that. Really passive aggressive bullying. I honestly can’t believe she’d put that out there 😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You can hear the passive aggression in those tweets ...

I actually think the influencers joining up and saying they were looking for better regulation, so that they don't include insensitive material, mark ads properly, they work together to make sure children are properly safe guarded online. Also, clearly define what trolling is and the affect it has, however considered criticism of their 'brands' can be directly to them and they won't block or delete then I think the industry may gain a bit more credibility.

Reactions: 11
It's a bit rich MOD calling this site horrific when she signed up here to trash Cash http://tattle.life/threads/cash-carraway.146/post-32859

And then have a witch about Mrs Meldrum's overconsumption while patting herself on the back http://tattle.life/threads/mod-fod-mother-of-daughters-father-of-daughters.358/post-40201
MOD is trying very hard to have the site written off as trash so people accept her word for it and don’t look for themselves, it’s ‘just a nasty place’. I don’t understand why more people don’t see through her, she seems so nasty to people?

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How was it confirmed it was her?
I understood it was her location when registering a couple of times and posting when she was on holiday? MODs and Admin can see where people are logging in and posting from. They know where C lives and when she was abroad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
MOD doesn’t apologise at all??! duck me.
These were my thoughts exactly. It felt very I was the one wronged and that's that. Cash was no angel but she had the decency to keep the conversation going head high.

She really wants to drop cookie in it about the influencer trainer account doesn't she. How does she know? It's only going on what Cash said.

Anyhow yeah, cash comes across well even though if I was her I'd still be upset underneath that, and she possibly is, but as I say is holding her head higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh my god. CC actually sounds so mature and reasoned, MOD sounds like a catty sneering witch. I felt a bit sick reading that. Really passive aggressive bullying. I honestly can’t believe she’d put that out there 😱😱😱
Yes, and she very carefully skirts round admitting wrong doing or typing the words "I'm sorry".

Yes, and she very carefully skirts round admitting wrong doing or typing the words "I'm sorry".
It’s exactly how she is about using her kids, and when she told Laura Hesketh via DM to stop commenting as she was embarrassing herself 😱 she’s the most vile trolly person who goads and taunts and yet constantly makes out she is an innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.