MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cosmic reminds me of Rodney from Only Fools...... Actually I think Del might have worn one or two of those rings 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, I’ve been unblocked by MOD. How strange, never expected that. Maybe she’s been told off for being so block happy by her management 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I keep saying it again and again, but that's not how dyslexia tends to manifest. You're just not very intelligent Gimmie, and your spelling, punctuation and grammar are rubbish. That's all.
The transcription of her podcast on her stories was littered with so many mistakes! I wonder who transcribed it?

Reactions: 2
Did all her invited guests get a goodie bag? I doubt very much if she wears any of that jewellery unless she’s trying to flog it. There should deffo be nose rings, are there any? Jewellery designed by a world famous midwife containing nose ring, bellybutton rings and rings for further down in the nether regions perhaps could be a USP.

Reactions: 3
Cherry Healey happy to get a ‘piece’ from. The new collection in her stories. I wonder if Clemmie offered tips for which ‘boot’ and ‘trainer’ compliments the cosmic crap collection.
.. yep I’m still upset that Cherry is mates with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if it will be just her mate from Jackson London who will be ticking ‘like’ on all the gushing comments about her jewellery 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.