Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I assume the idea is to be wearing one for each child.Naturally with their birthstone 🙄 I doubt the quality will match the £150 price tag for the ring

this jewellery is a celebration of love, kindness and connection. Taking inspiration from the stars in the sky and the love in our hearts, it's a reminder to share meaningful connections with those around us. Share a little love with your universe, and give a little love to yourself.
🤨
I missed that completely 😛

Reactions: 1

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I don't follow him but I hope he bought the ticket himself and enjoyed time away. I'm sure his girls appreciated less filming.

Kutikuti

In 10 years time I hope it was worth paying that price for them, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of their daughters did give an interviewabout what it was like to be constantly filmed. There's a reason Adele sued and won the case against the photographers who took photos of her son, because they breached his privacy, but when it's your own parents doing it I guess it doesn't matter.
Would the girls (or any instakid) have any grounds to sue their parents for selling their privacy without their consent?

Tothemoonandback

New thread title suggestion:

“I break NHS infection policy rules in order to flog my tatty jewels”

(....Based on when MOD did just that. Posted on her grid about how she had “forgotten” to take her necklace off during a shift and had “accidentally” broken hospital infection policy. Oh and posted a photo of her doing so (complete with scrubs and necklace of course). Imagine if someone she had cared for that day had caught an infection? And hospital staff members are posting about breaking infection rules as part of a sales pitch? MOD ultimately decided to delete this particular #AD)
D4090D1A-FD93-47FB-AD86-3C1237459D0E.jpeg

Mustard

VIP Member
My parents had a separate fridge in our garage which was for milk deliveries plus stuff like soft drinks and beer.

Aitchcee

And while FOD is dicking about with the ball and filming on his phone, with his back to the shore, one of the twins is right by the water's edge with no one nearby 🙄😳😬
As it’s the sea she would have been quite safe. Different if it was a pond or a lake.