MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn't say "a kick" or "a crep" both words used by our boys for trainers. Sorry "a trainer". None of them influenced by CH.

Reactions: 2
And while FOD is dicking about with the ball and filming on his phone, with his back to the shore, one of the twins is right by the water's edge with no one nearby 🙄😳😬
As it’s the sea she would have been quite safe. Different if it was a pond or a lake.

As it’s the sea she would have been quite safe. Different if it was a pond or a lake.
Although it is truly weird he is more interested in filming himself at the beach than being with the child by the sea. I tend to photograph my children or video them rather than myself while I’m out. I’d think my husband a prize nob if he was doing this.

Reactions: 9
Although it is truly weird he is more interested in filming himself at the beach than being with the child by the sea. I tend to photograph my children or video them rather than myself while I’m out. I’d think my husband a prize nob if he was doing this.
Absolutely this! Who wants a camera roll full of photos/videos of themselves??

Reactions: 5
Really?.....all it would take is a wave to knock her over....getting a soaking at the very least, or carried out...it's still dickish behaviour ....look after your kid, not prancing about on the beach like a twit

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for both fod and mod. I feel fod is quite immature etc and mod often tells him off. I cant see alot of love between them hence why he is so dependent on the girls. I feel mod is unhappy because fod isnt the manly chap and that he cheapens her. I dont know just kinda get the feeling it's not a happy marriage. Fod is very insecure

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for both fod and mod. I feel fod is quite immature etc and mod often tells him off. I cant see alot of love between them hence why he is so dependent on the girls. I feel mod is unhappy because fod isnt the manly chap and that he cheapens her. I dont know just kinda get the feeling it's not a happy marriage. Fod is very insecure
I don’t feel sorry for them because they are both arrogant and traded a lovely, enviable life for fame and money. They sold their children’s youth and privacy for likes and tiles. Neither of them is a strong parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really?.....all it would take is a wave to knock her over....getting a soaking at the very least, or carried out...it's still dickish behaviour ....look after your kid, not prancing about on the beach like a twit
Don’t get me wrong I think he’s a dick and I don’t think he makes his kids safety as high a priority than getting content for his million followers 🙄.

Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong I think he’s a dick and I don’t think he makes his kids safety as high a priority than getting content for his million followers 🙄.
Growing up by the sea, I think she’s probably fine but is a little far away and should really be heading her way. If not just because if she falls over she will get soaked and very cold!

I don't feel sorry for them, they both had professional jobs and decided to monitise their daughters private life to live a life of high end stuff, work one day a week and get their ego massaged. I'm not surprised they don't look happy as a couple.

Making stories over the heating with their gifted nest controls while millions of people struggle financially to heat their homes leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 12
Hell will freeze over before I feel sorry for the Hoopers .

She’s in love with the social media minor celebrity she has become and he’s given up the life he had in London and moved to Kent to keep Clemmie happy. He then depends on his children and Insta to fill the gaps and adult interaction he misses out on .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be honest what really really bleeping does my nut in. That influencers seem to think that we are a part of the 'throw away'generation. Actually I'm the opposite. So when I buy a jumper for £12 from primark instead of from scamp and dude/selfish mother which is £50, I'm not doing it to be trendy and 'throw it out after a month'. I am doing it because that is all I can afford, and i literally will wear things till they fall apart. I have 4 boys, my husband works 50 hours a week, we have to budget like mad to have the finer things in life like a holiday which we have to wait till it comes up on a deal. To make sure the kids go on the trips for school. Ensure that we have an ok life.

It really pisses me off that I am being made to feel thick and lazy because i cannot afford to buy glass milk. Or have delivery of breakfast for me. Or I cannot support a small business and that I have to buy from Asda's george instead of next. There is so much pressure now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
To be honest what really really bleeping does my nut in. That influencers seem to think that we are a part of the 'throw away'generation. Actually I'm the opposite. So when I buy a jumper for £12 from primark instead of from scamp and dude/selfish mother which is £50, I'm not doing it to be trendy and 'throw it out after a month'. I am doing it because that is all I can afford, and i literally will wear things till they fall apart. I have 4 boys, my husband works 50 hours a week, we have to budget like mad to have the finer things in life like a holiday which we have to wait till it comes up on a deal. To make sure the kids go on the trips for school. Ensure that we have an ok life.

It really pisses me off that I am being made to feel thick and lazy because i cannot afford to buy glass milk. Or have delivery of breakfast for me. Or I cannot support a small business and that I have to buy from Asda's george instead of next. There is so much pressure now.
I refuse to be influenced now, if I see one of the Dreadful Dozen from Tattle advertising something I’m not buying it .

Reactions: 13
Why are the inbetweeners being made as the villains? Were not on benefits but were not well off so we dont owe a house. Live in a council house. But not because were on benefits but simply we had a local connection to the area we live in. However, we are the villains in climate change and using not choosing reusable. We are painted to be the nasty people who are destroying our planet. Yet I dont see anyone pointing the blame at these instagrammer and youtuber influencing our spending patterns and getting in so much debt and its affecting the mental health and quality of life? They're ruining our future generation.

Reactions: 11
Winter chicken stew? Where is the autumnal bounty? Edited to add that she should be making cream of mushroom soup with some of her Milk and More delivery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Winter chicken stew? Where is the autumnal bounty? Edited to add that she should be making cream of mushroom soup with some of her Milk and More delivery.
You’ve got to be joking - 4 glass pints take up half the fridge and won’t hit the sides in a family of 6 used to buying, and I quote, the “big plastic bottles”. None to spare on soup!

I completely agree. I'm struggling at the moment and couldn't afford to buy my son Clarks/Start rite shoes so got a pair from Asda. I know it's ok but I can't help but feel a bit like a failure. MOD getting free shoes etc is just so wrong 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You’ve got to be joking - 4 glass pints take up half the fridge and won’t hit the sides in a family of 6 used to buying, and I quote, the “big plastic bottles”. None to spare on soup!
Surely they have two #gifted fridges?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.