MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How shite does her jewellery look 🤣 i had the same ring from Argos when i was 9 or 10. An them earrings there £2 from new look not sure if there in stock don't rush . Screenshot_20191015-225818_Opera.jpg

My bad there out of stock go get clemmies for £95 Screenshot_20191015-230411_Opera.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't wait for the day for her to be signing on down the dole office and selling her tat undeclared 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I think I'm just wishful thinking 😂😂
Can you imagine her though ringing for a crisis loan or whatever it is called now.
Ringing the number would be beneath her. Then queuing at a food bank with a voucher. i don't think so mixing with the riff raff. 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m having a nose all the old Alice in wonderlust posts for LOLs.
she:
- joined Tattle to slag off Cash Carraway
- defended her st clemmie of midwifery shift pattern, “my sister in law is a nurse at that trust and works 2 fixed shifts a month...” “...there’s a thing called Kings Flexi”
- slagged off That Mummy Smile twice (mocked her attending a podcast launch and her run in with CC)
- slagged off mother pukka (“failed attempts at being the next Zoe Ball on the radio”)
- MP “Matt is great! Funny witty and seems switched on. I have reservations about Anna. This dressing rooms scenes seem so contrived”
- someone cryptically criticised MP “tell us exactly what happened”
- slagged off the ski trip NSSN et al went on
- slagged off tier 3 instamums generally
- covered her tracks - references having 2 kids, and (my favourite) “we haven’t had a holiday abroad in years camping in Devon is all we can manage” 🤣
- “I actually don’t mind MOD... and you know what good on her if she’s realigning herself and posting less of her kids”
- tier 1 influencers “quietly steered away from it all as they now realise how tit a Ryvita dancing event is”
- on INPO: “I cannot get over her commitment of instamum social climbing. It’s been quite fascinating to watch (and cringey)”
- madlads: “chavs version of the hoopers”
- CB: “her behaviour is shady” “is really aggressive and always brings it back to race”
- emily Murray “smug as duck.... she is bland and incredibly try hard”
- hungermama “oversharing a bit whiffy” “gives impressions shes desperate to be part of that group”
- Mercer7 “met her once she’s intolerable”

and on herself & Sly:
- “her passion [for midwifery] shines through”
- “I think they [MOFOD] look like a laugh don’t take themselves too seriously and seem like genuine mates”
- “these guys seem like decent people”
- “generally she seems to be more conscious about sharing more engaging content”
- I think there’s grey (tasteful) and there’s grey Mrs Hinch
- she is the one that stands out to me as someone who engages in really interesting discussions and not some of that drivel the other instamums churn out
- people like MOFOD are aligning themselves in the sort of celebrity world

Come back MOD. You were such good value on here 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Alice also calls FOD a Class A twit.
Yes Clem, we know you know that. Did you really think that would throw us off the scent?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
she:
- defended her st clemmie of midwifery shift pattern, “my sister in law is a nurse at that trust and works 2 fixed shifts a month...” “...there’s a thing called Kings Flexi”
- slagged off That Mummy Smile twice (mocked her attending a podcast launch and her run in with CC)
- slagged off mother pukka (“failed attempts at being the next Zoe Ball on the radio”)
- MP “Matt is great! Funny witty and seems switched on. I have reservations about Anna. This dressing rooms scenes seem so contrived”
- covered her tracks - references having 2 kids, and (my favourite) “we haven’t had a holiday abroad in years camping in Devon is all we can manage” 🤣
- “I actually don’t mind MOD... and you know what good on her if she’s realigning herself and posting less of her kids”
- tier 1 influencers “quietly steered away from it all as they now realise how tit a Ryvita dancing event is”
- on INPO: “I cannot get over her commitment of instamum social climbing. It’s been quite fascinating to watch (and cringey)”
- CB: “her behaviour is shady” “is really aggressive and always brings it back to race”
- hungermama “oversharing a bit whiffy” “gives impressions shes desperate to be part of that group”

and on herself & Sly:
- “I think they [MOFOD] look like a laugh don’t take themselves too seriously and seem like genuine mates”
- “generally she seems to be more conscious about sharing more engaging content”
- she is the one that stands out to me as someone who engages in really interesting discussions and not some of that drivel the other instamums churn out

Oh my god this is hilarious!! Thanks for this summary 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
"people like MOFOD are aligning themselves in the sort of celebrity world"

That's the most telling part of the problem for me. Wanting to be part of the celebrity world instead of the one people followed her to view doesn't mesh. You can't desire fame and celeb pals and then also be relateable and trustworthy to your normal people followers.

On another note, I am surprised Sly FoD goes on a business trip with greying stubbly beard. He looks very ungroomed generally and a lot older than he is with the very grey beard. His jeans are very odd too, with the tight rolled up legs - they look very feminine to me. His mocking tour of Manila air conditioning units was bizarre too.

Last edited:
and on herself & Sly:

That's hilarious, coming onto a forum to sing your own praises under disguise 😂 🧐

On another note, I am surprised Sly FoD goes in,a business trip with greying stubbly beard. He looks very ungroomed generally and a lot older than he is with the very grey beard. His jeans are very odd too, with the tight rolled up legs, they look very feminine to me.
He's packed Clemmie's M&S jeans by mistake?

Reactions: 7
On another note, I am surprised Sly FoD goes in,a business trip with greying stubbly beard. He looks very ungroomed generally and a lot older than he is with the very grey beard. His jeans are very odd too, with the tight rolled up legs, they look very feminine to me.
I've worked with guys like FOD. That while aesthetic is to let you know he's aging but really still totally trendy and creative with the mindset of a young person. He's got a very middle aged graphic designer at an ad agency look to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've worked with guys like FOD. That while aesthetic is to let you know he's aging but really still totally trendy and creative with the mindset of a young person. He's got a very middle aged graphic designer at an ad agency look to me.
I agree, there are a lot like that in the area I live in, but he’s a management consultant isn’t he? He looks sloppy and dirty. He needs to go to a place that does beard grooming or else get rid of it. He probably thinks he’s a *creative* now what with all his filming and editing.

Reactions: 7
she:

and on herself & Sly:

Hahaha,I hope the other Insta mums read this. Oo they will be pissed!especially CB!!! What a twit

I agree, there are a lot like that in the area I live in, but he’s a management consultant isn’t he? He looks sloppy and dirty. He needs to go to a place that does beard grooming or else get rid of it. He probably thinks he’s a *creative* now what with all his filming and editing.
Yeah he's definitely asserting management consulting isn't who he is. Which means FOD is the real him. Which is worse, surely?

Reactions: 3
When we were choosing a dog, the children were desperate for a Dachshund, but we explained to them that we couldn’t give one a happy life, because our house had too many stairs, and we go for lots of quite long and intense walks/hikes. None of this is appropriate for that type of dog as their backs and legs are easily and irrevocably damaged by jumping and climbing. I wouldn’t have just brought one home anyway and let it get on with things, damaging it’s health in the process. They’re just bloody awful people, they care about nothing but likes and followers and cold hard cash.
Good for you! You thought carefully about the kind of dog that would fit in with your life. Dachshunds seem to have overtaken the pugs and French bulldogs in the accessory dog to have. I was interested in getting a Dandie Dinmont (I have met them before and they are an endangered breed) but while I’m living in a house with a lot of stairs it’s not going to happen. I didn’t let my last dog, who had normal sized legs, even climb the stairs until she was over a year old.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.