Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instashamous

I need to get a grip 😂 I’ve cancelled milk and more. It’s incensed me that I pay a premium for milk while millionaire gimmie gets hers sent in return for a pic of her feet on the gram.
Saying that, she lives over Thanet way, it’ll be nicked off her doorstep most days 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GreyWolf

VIP Member
If you are a salesperson and your main job is to influence people into buying things they neither need nor wanted, then surely one of the first things you must learn is that not everyone will agree or like what you are doing but you need to handle yourself well and be respectful. All the followers you have are potential customers you can influence. You have that power because they clicked like, because they liked something they saw on Instagram.
MOD really is the lowest of the low. Zero respect for her followers, zero respect for her fellow instagrammers, zero respect for her work, zero respect for the nhs, zero respect for the planet, zero respect for her husband and herself and worst of all zero respect for her daughters.
All these women backing women bullshit. Yet she lets the most precious women in her life be sold to the highest bidder, their privacy and childhood all online for anyone to see. So she can be wealthy and famous, treading on anyone she can to get more attention.
If she was actually about empowering women why is she using her daughters looks to make money?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Can you imagine? Someone looking into one of the threads. So Clemmie and Simon, what’s the issue? These people have commented that you did a paid article discussing not allowing technology at the dinner table and then a week later posted a video of a mealtime with 3 yr old twins on devices and Clemmie herself completely distracted on her phone. You’re right that is outrageous, which part is made up and untrue? We’ll take them down, the bastards, they won’t know what’s coming, the police will back you.
Oh there’s the article and oh there’s an ad with video evidence. Hmm let’s try again
You say they are risking your children’s safety? Ok this is a good one. Oh is that your child? Unblurred and in adverts and on your books and pages making money for you? So what have these strangers said? That you sell your children? Outrageous! The swines! Let’s have a look, are these your children in this gousto ad? On your Instagram page? Did you take them on holidays to advertise the holiday? Hmm let’s try again.
People know where your house is? Gosh is this leaked? Illegally shared? Let me look. Oh do you advertise your home and all its contents on the internet? Hmm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
The thing that irritates me aside from the fact that the suit is ugly AF is that these instagrammers will flog anything and everything to pregnant women/ new mums. Always under the name of women supporting women too. There's a sort of vulnerability that they're exploiting, new/ expectant mums dont always know what they need or want, or may be feeling a bit shit about themselves and will try most things to make their lives easier or perk themselves up. It now ranges from £1000 prams to boiler suits to overpriced Pampers. Theres a reason they're targeting expectant mums and it's because of the vulnerability. They ask themselves who they can design for and why not to be breastfeeding friendly but because they know who they can make money from despite them being on lower pay than anyone else.

For people who constantly claim they are 'feminists' and support other women they sure know how to exploit them at the same time as probably making them feel a bit shit their child doesn't have 3 gifted outfits to wear a day.

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
Having to pay homage to your wife for looking after her own children for a few days is fawning and obsequious

• Wow

judsmum

Chatty Member
I am umming and ahhhing over a 12 quid roll of wall paper for my little (sorry guest) bedroom!

I do spend a lot of money on my sons shoes, but I spent £60 quid on his Dr Martens for school because quite frankly Clarke’s are shit and don’t last 2 minutes, but then i’d be more inclined to have him wear Clarkes if they sent them for free.

My beef with Clementine isn’t that she has a expensive tastes, that’s fine spend your money on what you want, I certainly spend mine on whatever I choose, my beef is that her money isn’t earned, it’s gifted and her attitude is that she’s worked for it. That’s a fucking insult to women that work really fucking hard in poorly paid jobs who she is preaching to about gifted homewares, clothes, holidays. It’s her constant flow of lies and the usage of her children, the rubbing of her wealth into the faces of less well off women. She’s like the kid at school who gets a hundred presents off Father Christmas bragging to the kid who only got one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Tothemoonandback

Sorry I’m one of ‘those’ mum’s that gets the screens out at restaurants. We can’t afford to go out very often and when we do it’s more for a treat for us adults. A restaurant isn’t the place for me to start trying to converse with my bonkers 3 year old. It doesn’t work for us. I’ll leave that to all day everyday at home!
If we forget the screens we probably wouldn’t bother with a meal out as it would be too intrusive for others in the restaurant to have my 3yo going wild.

I don’t flog my kids on the internet for white goods though 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mummykins

Imagine how stressful it must be making plans for half term when you work 1 day a week and are really rich. Is it the stress of choosing which free holiday to take?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m guessing she will have a weekend away soon as pay back for him going to Japan for 48hrs.
Weekend? WEEK minimum, possibly even a fortnight as she has had to adult, parent and dog, with only nursery, private school, grandparents and the babysitting app, milk and more, gousto for help. Bless her little heart. She’s a giver that one.

• Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
Just found out about tattle a couple of weeks ago (Clemmie Telford story got me here) and all I can say is where have you been all this time ?! I always found Mod a little bitchy but I liked her in the beginning. Her page made me feel like shit tough so I unfollowed while on maternity leave with me second, didn’t need to see the perfect house and perfect clothes on the perfect kids while I was struggling in my Penney’s pyjamas. I’m glad this tread and all the past ones (took me a while to read them all but it was worth it !) opened my eyes about the fact that no I am not a jealous cow or a hater or a troll, and yes I do feel happy for women who succeeds, just not the one who do it at the expense of the mental health of new mothers at their most vulnerable time. Ps: as a French citizen I can only say that her Sandrene persona (it spells Sandrine btw) is the most akward and unfunny comical piece I’ve seen about French people, and believe me there are a lot of ways to make fun of French people, it just doesn’t work when you have no talent I guess.

• Heart

judsmum

Chatty Member
6DE8EB8F-7157-4110-9E95-7B77B031BEFD.png

Oh dear! It’s already been designed! I wonder if they’ll all come out in support of this ebayer like they did for scamp and dude! This one is only 26 euro though so we can all dress like nobheads at a fraction of the cost!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

NoseyP2019

So sick of their faux environmentalism. Advertising the milk with a bloody milk holder bought from amazon. The key to saving the planet Clemmie is buying less. Less butt ugly dresses. Ripping out less perfectly good kitchens and bathrooms and replacing them with uglier ones. Just buy less. Or stop preaching about how much you care about waste. When we’re all living in a barren desert drinking our own pee, we’ll look back on people like you flogging crap we don’t need and wish we hadn’t all fallen for it.

• Heart

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
They’re not rich in the sense of rich people. They live in a (presumably) mortgaged 800k house in shithole Thanet. Transplant that house to Chelsea then maybe.

If they were properly wealthy they wouldn’t bother with all the chavvy grasping “trappings”. They want to appeal to wealthy middle class folk, but they really only appeal to Huns. It must be so galling for her.

I’ve said before that all the properly rich people I know buy their kids supermarket clothes and don’t get designer dogs. They don’t flaunt stuff cos that’s just crass.

• Heart
  • Haha

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Protecting children? Yeah, right whatever, Slymon. Thanks to your massive oversharing all over social media, hundreds of thousands of total strangers know all your daughters' full names, date of birth, which school they attend and exactly where they live. They also know when Anya lets herself in after school to an empty house (the house which we all know the address off, did I mention that?).

Hundreds of thousands of strangers have read the private messages which your daughter texted to you. Hundreds of thousands of strangers have seen the twins naked in the bath and/or using the potty.

Your daughters' friends, and their parents, know exactly when your wife is on her period, and that she is uninterested in sex, apparently.

Hundreds of thousands of strangers know exactly what your actual bed looks like. They also know exactly what your loo looks like. And your daughters' beds. And their loo.

Zero privacy. Zero on-line security.

You utter, utter fuckwit.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
"Do you allow tech at the table?

No, there's time enough for screens away from the table. Apparently, 40 per cent of parents now allow mobile devices at the dinner table, but we want our girls to focus on the value of normal human interaction. Real life is more important than the virtual one, although I'm sure they would beg to differ – and I'm sure this will be discussed over the table at some point in the very near future."

Yes Si you're also a part of that 40%.

Wonder how much he got paid for that interview.

• Haha
  • Heart

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
As already said, the affluent, genuinely middle class folk just wouldn't dream of having a germolene pink bathroom, designer dog and giant, Tippex white veneers. Such things would just perplex them, and they'd probably do an involuntary shudder at the thought of an all inclusive in Mauritius. Let's face it, it's all rather tawdry and just too plastic-fantastic to ever be considered truly stylish or classy.

Instead, Gimmie has found herself the Poster Girl for all the Huns, who think they can just acquire middle classness by buying a £50 Scamp & Dude sweater for little Tyler and booking an all-inclusive to the Dominican Republic. It doesn't work like that. It really, really doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

GreyWolf

VIP Member
“Treat Instagram like your morning paper” bugs the fuck out of me. She REALLY wants it to take off it seems, but it makes no bloody sense?
Instagram getting you down? “curate your feed, treat it like your morning paper”
Who can honestly say that your morning paper makes you feel anything other than despair/general misery at the state of the world?
‘Treat it like your morning paper’ hmm except unless you are 75 you are unlikely to get a morning paper. I treat Instagram like an app on my phone. It’s full of lovely photos and people and uses by sad, grabby people who did have lives, to try to sell stuff to people who ‘follow’ them. A morning paper is a purchased item, which you have absolutely no control over its content. It is put together by other people and contains articles and adverts of all different natures and if you wish to say an article is crap or badly written or full of errors, or a photo is unflattering, then you absolutely can. Newspapers are also not full of young unprotected children used to make money, as it would be illegal.
A newspaper is not only full of articles that you like, it contains all kinds of content, which are not tailored to the individual reader and their purpose is to deliver (relatively) up to date news, not to be full of pretty houses and people fawning over each other.
I treat Instagram like a shit magazine (think Heat) there’s real life decent people and celebrity gossip, but it’s mainly full of self important z-listers with trout pouts and over sized teeth with poor taste and no class who make you feel a bit better about yourself because you are a decent person who does the best you can for your family and respects their privacy and well being, and also puts them over shitty free hair cuts and freebie germolene tiles.
Yep Clemmie it’s my trash magazine.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

judsmum

Chatty Member
I like it the best when (and to be fair the ODs don’t do it as often as some, I’m looking at you SMS) say that if they didn’t do ads then we would have to be pay for their ‘content’... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahshahahahah

okay. Firstly, no we wouldn’t. No one would pay for any of these peoples ‘content’ because if I wanted to see pictures of peoples kids I’d look at my own, if I wanted to see people cooking I’d look at a professionals, if I wanted to see people putting on make up I’d watch a professionals, if I wanted to see people shopping I’d go to Meadowhall. They have no original content.
She’s not a journalist, she teaches us nothing that we don’t already know. She’s a woman who got lucky with some brands. That’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

judsmum

Chatty Member
Congratulations to her for making a cushion cover that looks like one I could buy in Primark or Home Bargains for a fraction of the price.

God will they come up with something more original than leopard print any time soon?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22