MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has a new #gifted bed to go in the #gifted bedroom and with the #gifted floor and #gifted jumpsuit which hangs in the #gifted dressing room with the #gifted tiles in the bathroom with the #gifted fittings.
It would be easier to list the things in their house they aren’t trying to sell.

60DECAC6-2814-4BB7-B234-CB26B3F5D004.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clemmie is happy to ‘throw shade’ when it suits , she does have a terrible memory remembering what a spiteful tit she can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would imagine the majority of her followers are women, therefore the comments are mainly going to be from women? And that’s a bit rich from her given how she treats people. She absolutely could police her comments and tell her fangirls not to jump on posters. Interesting she’s passing on such an amazing piece...

Looks like she has a new #gifted bed to go in the #gifted bedroom and with the #gifted floor and #gifted jumpsuit which hangs in the #gifted dressing room with the #gifted tiles in the bathroom with the #gifted fittings.
It would be easier to list the things in their house they aren’t trying to sell.

View attachment 52705
Women it’s always women, am I right AliceinWonderlust?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Women it’s always women, am I right AliceinWonderlust?
Maybe someone could post a link to the summary of MOD throwing shade on other women... was it all women? Why women?
Ahh except her husband and she liked Matt Pukka...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I read the comments and the shade being thrown was at a woman trying to sell a crappy cotton neon pink jump suit for over £100.

Women were pointing out that that isn’t affordable for most women on maternity pay and that they didn’t want to wear a maternity item of clothing when not pregnant.
In addition women were confused as to why a woman, who hasn’t been pregnant for 4 years was wearing this.
Thn the women realised that it was a huge sales pitch of an overpriced item that looks crap but the woman in the story was suggesting that if you buy it you can be in the gang.

Quite simply the women realised that the woman wasn’t suppprting women but was supporting her bank account.
#womencallingbullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Interesting that she is saying everyone throwing shade at each other, perhaps that is a slight nod to the fact that her followers can be witches sometimes.

Clemmie take the criticism, its valid, 100plus for something for maternity wear is absurd and you need to live a bit more in the real world. Leave the comments up and you will be more relatable as you'll show you dont live in a bubble! Delete anything abusive as ever but comments on the price, design etc are perfectly valid.

Dlam knows what works she is in too, you wont please everyone with one item of clothing ladies - you are going to live a very strange life if you just switch out anything that isnt radiatingly positive - because that's not life!

Reactions: 5
I read the comments and the shade being thrown was at a woman trying to sell a crappy cotton neon pink jump suit for over £100.

Women were pointing out that that isn’t affordable for most women on maternity pay and that they didn’t want to wear a maternity item of clothing when not pregnant.
In addition women were confused as to why a woman, who hasn’t been pregnant for 4 years was wearing this.
Thn the women realised that it was a huge sales pitch of an overpriced item that looks crap but the woman in the story was suggesting that if you buy it you can be in the gang.

Quite simply the women realised that the woman wasn’t suppprting women but was supporting her bank account.
#womencallingbullshit.
Spot on! Such utter bullshit!

Reactions: 4
So it was unacceptable shade because people weren’t supporting DLAM’s boilersuit? Why couldn’t she just acknowledge it was pricey? This holier than thou attitude surely can’t be doing her any favours?

poor St Clem! All she wanted was for all of us to agree widely that a pink boiler suit that makes you look like you’re covered in germaline is fabulous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely I wouldn’t wear that boiler suit in public if I was paid £129. I wouldn’t wear it around the house in private either.

She’s trying to sell a woman’s pink boiler suit to women who follow her, designed by a woman for women, particularly pregnant women. And she’s wondering why it’s women discussing it?! It would be pretty odd to see loads of blokes commenting. And if my husband commented it would be ‘what the duck is that? £130 for an overall?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Feminism is meant to empower us. Not to be used as an excuse for rich powerful (for MOD that's in her online clout) women to tell poorer less powerful women not to question her dubious marketing. This 'why are women such cows to each other' chat whenever anyone points out a female influencer acting dodgy makes me properly irate. Men slate each other just as much (lots of guys I know are on online forums about the football teams they support for instance) and never get told to stop speaking ill of their fellow men.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, quite right Gimmie, women should not throw shade at other women. Perhaps you could inform your alter egos AliceInWanderlust & leopardprintvans about this? Might stop them <cough> you <cough> slagging off all those InstaMums, yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read this, then went to MOD’s page to read (laugh at) comments but the boiler suit post has gone! It literally disappeared in front of me.

Can anyone else see it?
She’s removed the post and is giving the jumpsuit to someone who’s pregnant or preggo to use her word for it

• Haha
Eldest kid is hiding her face in FODs free food ad story. Poor kid. Divorce them! Worked for Macaulay....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks like Mr Tumble’s Assistant who’s about to do a sponsored parachute jump in that get up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 52705
I hardly call bollocks a swear word and she obviously never swears. If she thinks the jumpsuit is brilliant value for money etc etc then stand by your convictions and leave the post up and I’m sorry but if you put yourself out there and sell, sell, sell constantly and it’s all about the freebies and money in the bank then yes people are going to have their say. She clearly wants no interaction with her followers as her DM comments are always off and if anyone dares to have a different view to her and her minions they’re blocked and the post removed. And now she’s giving the jumpsuit to someone who’s pregnant after it was suggested she should. She didn’t come to that decision in her own. Why not just do a giveaway from the start with it and says she’s been gifted it but as she’s not pregnant she has no use for it but no. She was going to wear it until she got called out for it and had an attack of the guilt. We also as women shouldn’t hold up other women just because they’re women. Not all women are nice and just to keep this equal not all men are nice either. Be nice, be kind, help others when you can, don’t sell your family life for money and you’ll probably have a happy life

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.