MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I don't know about you lot, but watching footage on Instastories of a group of already privileged women toasting themselves at a self congratulatory posh dinner, over dubed with inspirational music and a free necklace really makes me want to get my wallet out and make a purchase from this vanity project #shitshop

ps, That analogy will strike a chord with Gimmie, she watches Motherland thinking she's a Julia, when really, she's an Amanda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

This lot are straight out of Ab Fab, you truly couldn’t make it up .
they are such 🛎🔚s ! will crystals now be there new fad ? i hope not ...lots of people are really into this genuinely and now this lot will jump on it and take over...i can hear them now with the healing powers etc etc
my daughter whos quite an anxious and nervous young woman has a real interest in these and says that taking certain stones with her for different types of exams really helped. she did great and if her belief in these helped her then thats great..but i dont want these lot making it instawanky

Reactions: 10
they are such 🛎🔚s ! will crystals now be there new fad ? i hope not ...lots of people are really into this genuinely and now this lot will jump on it and take over...i can hear them now with the healing powers etc etc
my daughter whos quite an anxious and nervous young woman has a real interest in these and says that taking certain stones with her for different types of exams really helped. she did great and if her belief in these helped her then thats great..but i dont want these lot making it instawanky
If your daughter finds comfort and belief in crystals good for her and I’m glad they help her .

I hope you believe me that I was only mocking these vain, greedy women who want to part star struck women aspiring to be MoD’s new bestie from their money for Christmas cracker tat.

Reactions: 6
If your daughter finds comfort and belief in crystals good for her and I’m glad they help her .

I hope you believe me that I was only mocking these vain, greedy women who want to part star struck women aspiring to be MoD’s new bestie from their money for Christmas cracker tat.
ahh Deb i didnt think for one minute you was mocking people who genuinely believe in them xx thanks she does find them helpful and if she happy im happy.
i know exactly what you mean with the ab fab reference! you could just see edina going to some crystal meditation and making a complete ass of herself ala MOD .

Reactions: 9
Yep, drunk women wearing crap jewellery. She’s so smug. Why oh why?

Reactions: 8
Well, I don't know about you lot, but watching footage on Instastories of a group of already privileged women toasting themselves at a self congratulatory posh dinner, over dubed with inspirational music and a free necklace really makes me want to get my wallet out and make a purchase from this vanity project #shitshop

ps, That analogy will strike a chord with Gimmie, she watches Motherland thinking she's a Julia, when really, she's an Amanda.
The sad thing is, this sort of tit will create more wannabe instamums who are probably lovely people, and most wont make it, so will compare themselves to others etc etc and it creates such a culture of comparison. How many likes isn't how to live your life.

Reactions: 9
In her latest post advertising her tacky Argos jewellery, you can see such a tan line on her leathery little finger where she normally wears a ring. Were 3 identical rings on one hand too much? Ok just wear 2 then 🙄

Reactions: 4
The Frugality was also gifted a free necklace. She’s gifting them out to instamums so why would I then pay for mine! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The Frugality was also gifted a free necklace. She’s gifting them out to instamums so why would I then pay for mine! 🤷🏽‍♀️
This is what I don't get about influencer marketing. Someone who is pretending to be ordinary like me is also telling me to buy this thing they didn't buy. If they love it so much and want to support their pal, wouldn't they actually purchase the produce themselves?

Reactions: 12
I've just been reading about the horrific conditions in South African gold mines. Would love Clemmie to address this. Cosmic love indeed.

Reactions: 5
I've just been reading about the horrific conditions in South African gold mines. Would love Clemmie to address this. Cosmic love indeed.
There are huge ethical and environmental issues surrounding crystal mining too. Any purported benefits of being around crystals is complete and utter bullshit. Meditating holding a rock is all about the meditation and nothing to do with the rock!

Reactions: 6
This is what I don't get about influencer marketing. Someone who is pretending to be ordinary like me is also telling me to buy this thing they didn't buy. If they love it so much and want to support their pal, wouldn't they actually purchase the produce themselves?
THIS!

I've been thinking the same about Caroline Hirons sending out so many of her £290 skincare kits to influencers who are already overloaded with more free skin products than they could ever need. She could have donated an extra £5k to charity instead and just asked her influencer mates to do her a favour and put a few posts up regardless...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.