MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that she went to Ivory Coast with her agent, Grace O'Leary, it is a shame that she didn't think it necessary to either state it was paid for by herself or gifted....... She knows how people like Kat Farmer, Erica Davies, Mother Pukka behave professionally and yet she still continues to be truculent, petulant and murky in her admissions.

Reactions: 11
Another example of MOD’s razor sharp intellect here. That’s not the Irish flag 🤦🏼‍♀️ (green, white, gold)
And she blamed her “dyslexia brain” for that. Hmmm you type Ireland in and automatically the Irish flag emoji comes up 🤔 More like her halfwit brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep saying it again and again, but that's not how dyslexia tends to manifest. You're just not very intelligent Gimmie, and your spelling, punctuation and grammar are rubbish. That's all.

• Haha
I keep saying it again and again, but that's not how dyslexia tends to manifest. You're just not very intelligent Gimmie, and your spelling, punctuation and grammar are rubbish. That's all.
For a medical professional with a degree she really is a bit dim.

Reactions: 9
I'm geniunely surprised they havent got an aupair /live in nanny by now?
They defo do have nanny or did! I remember she did a story yonks back when they lived in Crystal Palace laughing cos the twins had tit in the bath on the nannies first day

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My husband is dyslexic, has an IQ of 158 and is dual qualified in Medicine and Law....so don't try to use that one Gimmie
...oh and both daughters are also dyslexic , dyspraxic and dyscalculic; 1 has MA and MSc & is deputy head and other has First class honours degree in Business ...at least we have morals and don't have to sell our souls on the 'gram

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My husband is dyslexic, has an IQ of 158 and is dual qualified in Medicine and Law....so don't try to use that one Gimmie
...oh and both daughters are also dyslexic , dyspraxic and dyscalculic; 1 has MA and MSc & is deputy head and other has First class honours degree in Business ...at least we have morals and don't have to sell our souls on the 'gram
I love Tattle for the difference between these two posts.

Her feet are like boats.
Both equally receiving a like.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So this morning I was enjoying listening to the radio (Dave Berry, love him) on my drive to work and what does he do to instantly go way down in my estimations? Advertise his new podcast with the first guest being... FoD. Sigh. Mentioning lines such as - hardworking parents, normal, juggling work and parenthood. Ha. What a joke.

• Haha
  • Angry
Absolutely. My husband and younger brother are both dyslexic and massively so. Both are highly intelligent, at the top of their chosen fields and have vast knowledge about all sorts of weird and wonderful things. Both develop software in their spare time (they get on like a house on fire) and for that attention to detail is essential. Neither are poor spellers either and both are voracious readers. I know dyslexia and dyspraxia and other neurodiversities present differently among different people, but I get so fed up of people using dyslexia as an excuse for getting things wrong - that isn't what dyslexia is! Just say you got tit wrong! I get stuff wrong all the time! By blaming stupid mistakes on dyslexia, it makes people who are ignorant about it assume that people with it are stupid (though obviously some stupid people can also have dyslexia - being dyslexic doesn't automatically make you smart...).

Reactions: 5
Get ready lads and lasses, Clemmie is hosting a dinner for some inspiring and amazing women. I’m hanging off the end of my chair in anticipation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Get ready lads and lasses, Clemmie is hosting a dinner for some inspiring and amazing women. I’m hanging off the end of my chair in anticipation.
And, after she washed her hair in shower gel at the hotel. Oh, the horror.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.