MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOD’s post made me feel quite sad. He’s like a kicked dog that is ridiculously grateful for any small ounce of kindness that she shows him. It’s nice to show gratitude but a gushing post about her “letting him” pursue his passion (for 48 hours) is quite telling imo about how little fun he is usually allowed.
This! Everyone knows she does it ALL the time. No gushy posts, no nod his way. That’s just how she lives. He is on his own. That makes me feel sad. He gets his choice of activity but controlled and alone. She can’t even walk the kids and dog on the beach alone without an insta friend. It’s sll really dysfunctional.

Reactions: 10
I don’t doubt at all she loves her kids! We do only see a few seconds really of what she chooses to upload and I think she leaves certain kid related posts to him, as his following seems entirely propped up by his take on parenting. That and look at what gadget I’ve now got. I’ve seen her reading to the twins lots when FOD has panned a room. I saw his latest post and I must say I thought good for you. Although travelling for work seems glamorous, it is fooking knackering - I did not believe this until I did it. We’ve already seen several times before that the second he’s back from long haul work trips she’s got him run ragged. I’m sure we can all sniff some evening and overnight event coming up for her! Brace yourself for an “adult headache” weekend soon!

• Haha
FOD’s post made me feel quite sad. He’s like a kicked dog that is ridiculously grateful for any small ounce of kindness that she shows him. It’s nice to show gratitude but a gushing post about her “letting him” pursue his passion (for 48 hours) is quite telling imo about how little fun he is usually allowed.
I don’t feel one bit sad for him or her get a grip people .... it’s not like they’ve had their house repossessed or have a long standing illness, sick children or living one pay cheque to the next they are loaded, she comes across as a moaning cow, he plays the dimwit adoring husband but every so often you get a very slight peek at his temper. Let’s face it it’s a tiny teeny glimpse into their lives on Instagram he can act gormless, hapless and ‘sad’ but he manages to hold down quite a good job so he’s hardly the hapless twit he makes out,and I don’t buy that ‘look at me all alone’ shite either for fucks sake people he’s in Japan the jammy bastard... meanwhile She faffs around fannys one day a week whilst juggling new teeth, a troublesome fringe 🙄 unflattering outfits, unruly dog and kids and moaning about it oh and apparently she’s a witch before her period 🙄🙄 they live a quite affluent life so I’ll save my sadness and sorrow for people who genuinely deserve it like bowelbabe you know fighting stage four cancer someone who really has something to moan about but who is grateful for every extra minute she gets to live each day.... rant over 🤘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t feel one bit sad for him or her get a grip people .... it’s not like they’ve had their house repossessed or have a long standing illness, sick children or living one pay cheque to the next they are loaded, she comes across as a moaning cow, he plays the dimwit adoring husband but every so often you get a very slight peek at his temper. Let’s face it it’s a tiny teeny glimpse into their lives on Instagram he can act gormless, hapless and ‘sad’ but he manages to hold down quite a good job so he’s hardly the hapless twit he makes out,and I don’t buy that ‘look at me all alone’ shite either for fucks sake people he’s in Japan the jammy bastard... meanwhile She faffs around fannys one day a week whilst juggling new teeth, a troublesome fringe 🙄 unflattering outfits, unruly dog and kids and moaning about it oh and apparently she’s a witch before her period 🙄🙄 they live a quite affluent life so I’ll save my sadness and sorrow for people who genuinely deserve it like bowelbabe you know fighting stage four cancer someone who really has something to moan about but who is grateful for every extra minute she gets to live each day.... rant over 🤘xx
This is true. I don’t feel sad for him. I do think it’s sad though. This is insta life. Yes you get to Japan, to the rugby but you’re on your own. No one to share it with, except your phone. Weird.

Yes I completely agree with you there. At people not going through such a devastating thing I still will feel happiness for them if they post something that means a lot to them and makes them elated. Although with MOD when I hear her sound in a tizz about what shade green to do something I want to scream oh for goodness sake love is this really a choice that’s hard and important. I think wow I wish my only conundrum today would be what shade of green a wall is.

Reactions: 9
We also have to remember FOD’s videos of him and the children are very heavily edited... by him. Editing can make anyone look devoted.

Reactions: 6
He is in Japan. I wouldn’t consider that a small ounce of kindness.

Reactions: 3
Do you mean tablets like Bravecto or Nexgard? Would never ever give an animal anything in that range.
Oh no! My sister gives her cat some stuff every 3 months, think it's Bravecto!!!. (Sorry, to go off topic) but the cats fine and it helps as before it got fleas and ticks and she and her kids got ticks off the cat or would find them in the house!!! Bravecto has helped as now if any ticks are felt on the cat, they're dead rather than alive, and no longer have the chance to go unnoticed to fall off full, hatch more and even attach to human hosts! Because of where they live Bravecto has been a life saver. They'd never knowingly give their cat horrific poison, but do need it to keep the ticks +(and fleas at bay)...

Last edited:
Nah, according to him Princess Clem ‘made it happen’. So assume she pulled a few gifted strings to get him tickets
I reckon that was a passive aggressive dig.

St Clemmie probably moaned and moaned (and is probably whining on a video call as I type). Given she’s had a gazillion holidays this year she doesn’t have a leg to stand on so he went anyway.

This is true. I don’t feel sad for him. I do think it’s sad though. This is insta life. Yes you get to Japan, to the rugby but you’re on your own. No one to share it with, except your phone. Weird.
[/QUOTE/]

The instalife looks really lonely.

Last edited:
Oh no! My sister gives her cat some stuff every 3 months, think it's Bravecto!!!. (Sorry, to go off topic) but the cats fine and it helps as before it got fleas and ticks and she and her kids got ticks off the cat or would find them in the house!!! Bravecto has helped as now if any ticks are felt on the cat, they're dead rather than alive, and no longer have the chance to go unnoticed to fall off full, hatch more and even attach to human hosts! Because of where they live Bravecto has been a life saver. They'd never knowingly give their cat horrific poison, but do need it to keep the ticks +(and fleas at bay)...
Show her the chart I posted and go to the FB page.

Reactions: 2
I don't know anyone in real life that is going crazy over this gold tap fad, other than Instagrammers.
I think it looks great but will date so quickly I wouldn't invest in it. Not that MOD has invested either with her #pressdiscount

I think it looks great but will date so quickly I wouldn't invest in it. Not that MOD has invested either with her #pressdiscount
I agree it looks great and I’d love something similar in my own bathroom, but, seeing as I have to pay for my own “Reno” and also have to think of being able to sell on to a normal non-influencer person without having to “de-Pinterest” my entire house I’ll stick with something more basic. #notgifted #wishitwas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a very social media influencer trend, dating quicky is a bonus for them as it fills a void to redo it in a few years for easy content and something to do in between all the free holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a very social media influencer trend, dating quicky is a bonus for them as it fills a void to redo it in a few years for easy content and to add something to do in between all the free holidays.
Good point!

Reactions: 4
I’ve recently done up (sorry “renovated”) 2 of our bathrooms. Looked at this range Online but not convinced in store. Went for something more classic in the crosswater ranges. Also I love a shiny tap. Can’t polish a —turd— black or scuffed brass tap.

• Haha
I’ve recently done up (sorry “renovated”) 2 of our bathrooms. Looked at this range Online but not convinced in store. Went for something more classic in the crosswater ranges. Also I love a shiny tap. Can’t polish a —turd— black or scuffed brass tap.
We’ve just moved in to a really old house. I need to reuse the scuffed brass taps because it needs heaps of work to make it livable.

I will now think of them as turd taps. 😂😂😂 At least I won’t get arthritis polishing the - cheap looking - chrome 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
The gold taps look extremely nouveau riche, but that’s her all over innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.