Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
MOD Couid have come back from this if she had given a proper apology and owned it.
I agree with this. She shot herself in the foot with the half-baked, gone-after-24hr apology. She was arrogant enough to think that she could weasel out of it by basing it on a false premise and trying to cover her arse with lies:
  • "a website that had thousands of comments about my family and I", "reading them made me feel extremely paranoid" - she was the was the ninth poster on the very first MOD & FOD thread on the same day it was started!
  • making an anonymous account to "change their opinions from the inside to defend my family and I" - yep, she was so riled up by the non-existant comments about herself and her family that she spent the first two weeks making posts (26 in that timeframe if I've counted correctly) about Cash Carraway, only joining in the MOD & FOD talk after someone had started a thread.
  • "when users started to suspect it was me, I made the mistake of commenting about others" - this isn't true, the Alice account started off by commenting on others, and her first post on the MOD/FOD thread referenced another influencer ("Mrs Meldrum can’t post without another haul") before anyone had any suspicions.
It pisses me off that so many (all?) of the mainstream media articles accepted the Clemmie Hooper version of events without doing their research.

Link to Alice's posting history for any sceptics lurking: https://tattle.life/search/3514791/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations on your second consecutive thread title, @Bigmouth_bigpants !! ⭐🌸🌞

Full title: FOD’s gone AWOL while his followers plunge, he’s biding his time in the house of clunge (sorry I had to shorten it to make it fit)

A very princely 72 votes!

Time to let fame go to your head and launch your line of a (single) red lip and (single) Glenson boot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Instashamous

My OD greatest hits;
- the #ad of surviving a festival with toddlers, freckles festival nannies not being in the #gifted box
- the barbecue and Glen in the comments defending like a rabid Rottweiler that they can’t be blamed if the poor people can’t afford it
- when a tattler revealed they kept the dog locked it the car
- the #ad with sky about less screen time amidst a ton of pictures of the twins with an iPad at every restaurant they go to
- ‘id love to watch the rugby’....... I’m in Japan! (On a work trip honest)
-how’s your mental health? Superdrug asked me to ask
-the tag line in the m&s ad.
-the camp bestival DJ set, specifically how embarrassed anya and marnie looked
- when glen went to Glasto displaying her camel toe for all to see and Fod was allowed to go to a festival later in the year with some blokes I presume he’d hired

There’s just too many

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Yoo Hooooo I'm back!

I'm not gonna catch up on all the posts in one day though am I?!

Sooooo in between still working my crazy nights at work we had a relocation of our ward, then the ward flooded and our ward closed so had to ship our patients out, then we still had to attend work without patients which consisted of covering other wards if needed or just sitting in our nursing office - lame. I moved 🏠 but left my partner behind as we were already in break up/make up/break up/make up territory - we are kind of so-so at the moment but I'm keeping my place to myself.

Ooh I have an en suite so if I load up with enough snacks I don't have to leave my lush new room for ages. I plan on putting this to the test 😂

Have missed you all, I have not been near FoDders' page but I bet his wife has kept her trap shut and her mug out of pics since #BLM 🙊

Anyway to not stray off topic I'll just put it out there that Fod is a mahoosive James Blunt....

I'm off work til Sat night - gotta go out now n stock up my fridge and cupboards before it gets unbearably too hot to drive. Be back later HuNz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Spoke

VIP Member
Maybe Multitool will play FOD, he’s got the most experience in pretending to be him.

MOD & FOD 35 Live on stage: Clemmie’s Tattle rage

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Good gracious! Thanks so much for the love on the thread title, I’m very humbled! I’d like to say a massive thank you to FOD, for his unwavering dedication to providing sh*t content ❤❤❤ Come back soon hun we miss you 😪

Right then you tattle bastids, let’s get down to business... swipe up for my #afflink/gifted/ad/PRgift/pressdiscount Limited edition 100% polyester leopard print VAGINAS slogan charity tee. ALL proceeds go directly to my festival fund so I can pay the nanny, buy some sparkly leggings and enough plastic cups of Sauvignon blanc that I get JUST drunk enough to ignore my husband for an entire weekend. Swipey swipey!!! 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Pocahontas

VIP Member
You might be right .. that’s a good theory about Clunge.

I know! I think the same!

If Tattle gets torched without warning, let’s all meet at the top of the Eiffel Tower in a year’s time from the day it closes. 10am sharp (Covid will be under control by then, right??)

Identifiers: Glen wigs (fringe on/off, you can choose), a red lip, a cropped trouser and a chunky boot. OR, if you want to go as FOD: all Lycra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36