MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations on your second consecutive thread title, @Bigmouth_bigpants !! ⭐🌸🌞

Full title: FOD’s gone AWOL while his followers plunge, he’s biding his time in the house of clunge (sorry I had to shorten it to make it fit)

A very princely 72 votes!

Time to let fame go to your head and launch your line of a (single) red lip and (single) Glenson boot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hello, new thread. If only followers WERE plunging. I almost think the bots must just be people buying them for a laugh. FoD knows they’re not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 10
Hello, new thread. If only followers WERE plunging. I almost think the bots must just be people buying them for a laugh. FoD knows they’re not fooling anyone.
But that’s the stupidity of FOD - he knows we all know but he just can’t help himself from buying them in the vain hope the freebies will return. Though I’d love it if someone is ‘trolling’ him buy buying him bots 😂

How about this one?

p.s. Thanks for the new thread @Pocahontas 😀
👏👏👏 This is brilliant! 😂:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
But that’s the stupidity of FOD - he knows we all know but he just can’t help himself from buying them in the vain hope the freebies will return. Though I’d love it if someone is ‘trolling’ him buy buying him bots 😂

👏👏👏 This is brilliant! 😂:ROFLMAO:
Can you imagine buying bots for him? Like if I’m going to waste £20 it’s going to be on wine, takeaway coffee, a trashy book. I think the idea is hilarious but what a waste of money. And then equally, doesn’t he have anything better to spend his money on? Wine, takeaway coffee, trashy book (a 15th copy of his own might be an option?)...The whole bot-buying thing is still so baffling to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine buying bots for him? Like if I’m going to waste £20 it’s going to be on wine, takeaway coffee, a trashy book. I think the idea is hilarious but what a waste of money. And then equally, doesn’t he have anything better to spend his money on? Wine, takeaway coffee, trashy book (a 15th copy of his own might be an option?)...The whole bot-buying thing is still so baffling to me!
Same! I'm honestly so confused why he would bother! I guess you have to get into the little grabby mind of an influencer to understand. I'd be far too embarrassed to keep showing off things that were given to me for free!

• Heart
I am trying to imagine the discussions taking place with the two eldest girls. One has an Insta account and she had to be aware of what is going on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Omg a new thread!

I got hooked on The Sinner on Netflix and have been binge watching it, so only just caught up on here! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. My poor kids and husband had to fend for themselves for two days 🤣

I really thought he may post today, about how privileged he feels to be a father of four vaginas.

I see he is still bot buying. Can't let those followers drop too much can we. Must keep the followers above 963k so that it looks like he is important on the gram.

I do often wonder out of the 964k followers, how many are real people, and who are genuinely following him... not because he paid for them. It would be interesting to know.

He must be going mad knowing he cannot post. I bet the atmosphere is toxic in that house right now.

I am trying to imagine the discussions taking place with the two eldest girls. One has an Insta account and she had to be aware of what is going on.
A lot of children have social media from a very young age nowadays, so I imagine friends and other kids from school will know about them too.

I've always said it is the children I feel sorry for. Kids can be cruel and vicious, and he is basically putting a huge target on their backs for the bullies to use.

It would not surprise me at all if at some point those children need therapy because of their crappy parenting (monetising their kids) and lack of safeguarding.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Good gracious! Thanks so much for the love on the thread title, I’m very humbled! I’d like to say a massive thank you to FOD, for his unwavering dedication to providing sh*t content ❤❤❤ Come back soon hun we miss you 😪

Right then you tattle bastids, let’s get down to business... swipe up for my #afflink/gifted/ad/PRgift/pressdiscount Limited edition 100% polyester leopard print VAGINAS slogan charity tee. ALL proceeds go directly to my festival fund so I can pay the nanny, buy some sparkly leggings and enough plastic cups of Sauvignon blanc that I get JUST drunk enough to ignore my husband for an entire weekend. Swipey swipey!!! 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
🤣🤣🤣 think of all the stuff he could’ve flogged and all the ads/gifts he would’ve got for Father’s Day if they were both still at the height of their insta fame. He must be absolutely reeling!!

• Haha
Right?! I said this at the time £27 or whatever it is for 5k followers is a decent Chinese, with loads of leftovers for the next day?! Why tf would anyone who isn’t FOD forego a sweet n sour tofu moment to boost his follower count, he must think we’re all as thick as him?

• Haha
Right?! I said this at the time £27 or whatever it is for 5k followers is a decent Chinese, with loads of leftovers for the next day?! Why tf would anyone who isn’t FOD forego a sweet n sour tofu moment to boost his follower count, he must think we’re all as thick as him?
He did get a generous amount of Chinese with the last £27 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Literally only way for the MOFOs to monetise their platforms now would be a massive mea culpa interview - Daily Mail? - comment thread would be on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or as thick as the idiots still posting #be kind, this is a page of love, just unfollow if you don't like his views.
I'm stunned that anyone could defend his behavior at all.😳 Tell Clemmie we love her.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.