MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread is not about that Irish lady but just to finish up on that note : opération more followers done, boo boo. They ALL do the same tit how can people still not see trough the bullshit is beyond me.

So much for *sob sob* "I'm leaving insta because I'm SOOOOOO hurt that someone called me butch" as she desperately tries to squeeze out one last tear! T W A T!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So much for her leaving insta 🙄
I’m not saying she should but it’s what she said amidst the tears but we all knew that wouldn’t happen!
Reminds me of some attention seeking boomers I know who love posting on Facebook “I’m sure no one cares what I say on here anymore” or “thinking of leaving Facebook” blah blah just so their friends all go “oh noooo hun!! We love you” etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bow down to you too.Please make an insta account and put all of these together!
You're too kind, thank you! I don't bring my 'A' game to any of the picture edits because I refuse to spend much time on these two numpties. I've said it before but if anyone wants to save the edits and use them for an insta account or anywhere else, just feel free! I enjoy making an edit now and then but I can't be arsed with looking after another insta account :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You're too kind, thank you! I don't bring my 'A' game to any of the picture edits because I refuse to spend much time on these two numpties. I've said it before but if anyone wants to save the edits and use them for an insta account or anywhere else, just feel free! I enjoy making an edit now and then but I can't be arsed with looking after another insta account :LOL:
It would be HI-LARIOUS to make a joke insta account with all your edited pics but I think we’d actually be done for libel / slander in picture form 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm tempted to do it but don't want the hassle if it's not allowed. Once you upload something doesn't it become Insta's ?

1593260384565.png

50 left now.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked on the burner account! Never made a comment, never liked a comment but blocked! 🔍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been blocked on the burner account! Never made a comment, never liked a comment but blocked! 🔍
I’ve seen a few influencers say they immediately block any accounts with no posts, followers or profile photo as it’s obviously a burner, troll or bot. So maybe that’s why?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would be HI-LARIOUS to make a joke insta account with all your edited pics but I think we’d actually be done for libel / slander in picture form 😂
Parody isn't libel. You just have to make it so ridiculous that it's obvious it cannot be mistaken as fact. The trouble is the source of the material is so bloody ridiculous to begin with, so where do you go from there? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen a few influencers say they immediately block any accounts with no posts, followers or profile photo as it’s obviously a burner, troll or bot. So maybe that’s why?
Would be odd given how many of his followers are very obviously bots. They tend to have a photo though; presumably to get round any filters like that. You’d have thought in the weeks since posting, he would have made really good headway on deleting some of then thousands of acknowledged bots on his account though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm tempted to do it but don't want the hassle if it's not allowed. Once you upload something doesn't it become Insta's ?
Yeah to be honest it's probably more hassle than it's worth. I'm really glad the pics are popular on here though! 😀

Why are they not ON the rug? You’d lie perpendicular to the sides wouldn’t you?
Is it the rug version of a french tuck? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also secretly miss FOD 👀
[/QUOTE]
Oh don't worry hun he'll be back. In fact he's still here. I can feel it in my waters. I reckon he was was drunk when he posted under Housedelaclunge and he is not coming back....under that name anyway.
I was just thinking with Tattle getting quite a lot of heat lately, what the hell would we do if this site was shutdown? Is there a real risk? I mean where would we go? How would we find eachother? What would I do during my coffee breaks? Would I actually have to start looking after my kids? 😲

That's why my burner account follows lots of similar-minded people AND has followers (some of you lot no doubt)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You might be right .. that’s a good theory about Clunge.

I know! I think the same!

If Tattle gets torched without warning, let’s all meet at the top of the Eiffel Tower in a year’s time from the day it closes. 10am sharp (Covid will be under control by then, right??)

Identifiers: Glen wigs (fringe on/off, you can choose), a red lip, a cropped trouser and a chunky boot. OR, if you want to go as FOD: all Lycra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

If Tattle gets torched without warning, let’s all meet at the top of the Eiffel Tower in a year’s time from the day it closes. 10am sharp (covid will be under control by then, right??).

Identifiers: Glen wigs (fringe on/off, you can choose), a red lip, a cropped trouser and a chunky boot. Or if you want to go FOD: all Lycra.
I’m peeing myself laughing here 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

If Tattle gets torched without warning, let’s all meet at the top of the Eiffel Tower in a year’s time from the day it closes. 10am sharp (Covid will be under control by then, right??)

Identifiers: Glen wigs (fringe on/off, you can choose), a red lip, a cropped trouser and a chunky boot. OR, if you want to go as FOD: all Lycra.
It's a deal! Don't forget the French tuck...front bit of jumper tucked into jeans

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think we would need more intensive help over just a once in a lifetime meet up. I propose a twice weekly therapy group if it goes tits up.

"How high will the sycamore grow? If you cut it down then you'll nevveeeeeeeeeeeeer know".

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’ll be the one with the pink boiler suit on shouting ‘will she need Ivab’ at the top of my voice. If it’s a bit chilly I might *drum roll* throw on a thin jumper....

also, my burner account has more followers than my actual one and also posts! He’s here and he knows 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.