Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
looool it is so very jarring! I’ve noticed in a lot of the reality star threads you also get fans defending them?! 🥴

Maybe now it’s time to go into the depths of Sali Hughes? I caught up on the whole of the Rio Ferdinand thread last night before bed, that was easy reading as most of it is in the papers anyway?

I’m not sure if I mentioned it here but finally committed to a kindle and love it! I even bought a pouch for the side of my bed to keep it in 😂 I’m about to go on a ebook collecting binge so pls let me know anything you’ve loved recently??
Just looking at my bookshelf so apologies for the lack of order/genre but: The Dry (Jane Harper), Home Fire (Kamila Shamsie), A Certain Smile (Francoise Sagan) and Say Nothing (Patrick Radden-Keefe) were all fab reads. Keep hearing about Where The Crawdads Sing so that’s on my list next.

Edit: snap, @Pocahontas!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
Dare I ask - what was the MOD / Cash drama? Only discovered this site post-MOD downfall. If anyone can summarise that would be amazing please 🙂

Reactions: 1

Titfer

Chatty Member
After cussing out the cool marketing mum shoe a mere few pages ago, I have to confess....... I own a pair of hasbeens. They’re genuinely so excruciatingly painful I only managed one singular trip to a Tesco Express on them and they’ve sat in my wardrobe ever since. Maybe I should resell them for 90% of RRP despite them being 6+ years old like DLAM?
What is her selling page?