MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i went back and checked the cc threads and it doesn't seem like alice was the originator of all that stuff but i guess we'll see (if anyone goes to see it!).

also - unpopular opinion: speculating about them splitting up is kind of crappy (it's happened here a few times). it's not based on any evidence and they are still parents to kids so... how about we shelve that for now?

Reactions: 12
She definitely came here to slag CC off before “defending her family” on the very first MOFOD thread. Whether or not the “real life” drama happened before or after I’m not sure. I think before - so she thought she would be safe to have a witch about CC.

She was/is problematic and has her own demons to deal with, but she did get the full hun army on her back I believe. Pre-book, pre-PR to help her she had to deal with it all alone with potential mental illness and single parenting etc.

Basically she behaved like a dick on several fronts but it’s still no excuse for the tit she got in return.
Agreed that it’s not an excuse and apologies I wasn’t trying to imply it was. More was trying to rack my brain as to what the issues were around Cash that I’d seen discussed on her thread some time ago.

I can quite imagine/see Clemmie as the mean girl treading on anyone she felt was threatening her lime light and/or felt was beneath her. As @motherofdonkeys says Cash must have the receipts to be able to go on stage about this. Makes the weird twitter apology (Clemmie was super passive aggressive) a while ago between them strange - it implied, to the outside world at least that they’d settled their issues.

Also I remember Clemmie disappeared off Insta in the early half of 2019, wonder if that was around the time Cash implied she handed everything over to the police?

Reactions: 10
Wow. Just wow.

The body blows to the greedy grabbers keep coming. I'm gonna go out on a limb here; after all that's happened - Alicegate complete with backstabbing and racism, FOD's tone deaf IWD post, MOD's continued failure to take accountability following by the BLM movement, this has to be the end. MOD is toxic waste and so is FOD, despite his annoying, faux-gormless, furrowed brow and his dedication to 'curating of the House of Horrors' account' (LOL! Hi Clemmie!)

Stick a fork in them, they're done! This is gonna be good; where's my chair?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cash first posted on Insagram about this 2 weeks ago, am wondering if it has something to do with FOD's radio silence.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
i went back and checked the cc threads and it doesn't seem like alice was the originator of all that stuff but i guess we'll see (if anyone goes to see it!).

also - unpopular opinion: speculating about them splitting up is kind of crappy (it's happened here a few times). it's not based on any evidence and they are still parents to kids so... how about we shelve that for now?
I agree with you, even if my own comments contradict that (I haven't checked so I don’t actually know what I’ve commented about their marriage) because thinking about it you are absolutely right.

With that said, these people put their entire lives online for public consumption. We know their address, kids birthdays, holiday locations, products used during periods, floor plans and on and on. When people question this stupid amount of info the reply from both SOD’s and their sheep is that it’s for the lols, we’re jealous and it’s all cool.

This group (I’m never going to be VIP if FOD doesn’t post btw!) have covered kids faces, deleted posts with revealing info and will call out other posters comments. To me, that is fascinating. We, your stupid awful trolls, will hold each other accountable more than the SOD’s themselves. Read that again, Sly. And again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OK damn, I didn't see this coming. Alice's posting history is still live here on tattle, but I wonder for how long if this gets really messy? Is there any way we can preserve her posts, I wonder?

Reactions: 9
I'm so bored that I'll paint my kitchen on Thursday (just one wall). I haven't bought Farrow and Ball paint and have no partnership with Herringbone Kitchens. Things can only go well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is Uh Maze Zing. How funny. Clemmie must be letting off steam through her ponytail.

Didn’t she slag Cash Carraway off on Mumsnet too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noticed that Grace O’Leary has a picture of her, her partner and one of the older OD girls in her Insta account. They are all dressed in festival gear. It’s the post where she wishes him Happy Birthday.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I can't wait for the influx of new/returning posters asking us to summarise everything that has happened!

Said no-one ever 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bloody hell. Part of me feels slightly sorry for Glen at this stage. Then I remember what a self-serving, narcissistic, entitled, twit she is and I just think hmmm....karma.

That trip to Paris doesn’t sound so far-fetched now eh? I mean it will obvs now be a theatre weekend to London, but I guess on the upside the evening entertainment is sorted? 🎟🍿☕☕☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.