Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
View attachment 163311

Saw this earlier from one of the (probs what MOD would describe as lower tier) insta mamas hitting back at using the term ‘gifted.’ She’d also put something the other day about how a pic is not just a pic and people have to understand how long it takes to prepare it.

FFS. It’s not a job!

Seems to be spurred on by this vixeldrew who’s stirring the pot.

View attachment 163312
Gifts are actual work for me. Cos it’s such hard work receiving something for free, taking a photo of it and posting it on Instagram. Key workers right there, patron saints of society.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ll never forget when she went out on the piss one night and stayed at her friend’s and he was RAGING and did a load of passive aggressive stories about how their marriage is so great cause he let her go out and he looked after the kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Pocahontas

VIP Member

FOD right now.

No Father’s Day post littered with fifty billion metaphors. This is monumental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I'm Susan

Maybe he's just left his phone charger in the "guest room" and can't face going in there because of the fucking awful wallpaper/paintwork combo!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Axatogrind

VIP Member
While we're having a bit of downtime on the OD front, I want to work on my commenting technique for their insta posts. My goal is to deliver comments that sound good, but are actually a bit of an insult. Example:

white-bespoke-dressing-room-wardrobes-ramsgate.jpg

"Wow, this is unbelievable! I wish I could be so laid back about organising my clothes!"

Any hints & tips from the creative writers amongst us are welcome 😛

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Can there be some kind of alert system for when FOD surfaces? I can’t keep an eye on his Instagram death throes whilst also managing my full time job, which is reading the Jack Monroe threads. I want to be here, with all of you, when he finally sinks into the abyss, the lonely world of nobody giving you free stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
It was so pass agg! Like they were appeasing each other while sticking the knife in, you could feel it.
It reminded of me of when I apologise to my husband occasionally when I've been stroppy. It goes a bit like "I'm genuinely sorry that because of your useless, lazy, selfish attitude to the housework that I have been a bit moody lately. I know that you can't help being a self-centered twat and I will work on being more patient in future."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

lalalanded

VIP Member
I trained as a midwife in a decent sized city and was totally shocked that young girls were somehow affording prams that cost £2,000 that they'd seen some vacuous celeb using. One good aspect of my course is that we were told from the beginning how little you actually need to buy for a newborn. The rest is just preying on women at a vulnerable time. And you can throw your 'stretch mark cream' in the bin people. Genetics determine how elastic your skin is and how much it will stretch, no cream is going to change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

lalalanded

VIP Member
So having a nosey at HoH to see if there’s any new comments and came across this (realise it’s hardly ‘new’)...come on, fess up, which one of you is this begging Alice to come back?! 😂

Also look at the comments from the Huns :rolleyes:. ‘...only here for home inspiration and not for any kind of discussion or “political issues”’ - like seriously?! They really don’t want to have to sully themselves with real life issues or anything problematic do they? It’s like we were discussing before that they either don’t know or don’t want to know about how problematic the SODs are.

The ‘missing you guys gracing my squares’ made me vom a little too :sick:

View attachment 167253
The most disturbing thing here is someone loves that wallpaper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29