MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh not those two filthy mates again.
It’s just filth for the sake of filth isn’t it? I consider myself to have a good sense of humour/not a prude but they just come across that they’re trying too hard to be a ‘scummy mummy’ that I just cringe so bad. I think I’d rather see that pic of FOD sat on the loo again :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s just filth for the sake of filth isn’t it? I consider myself to have a good sense of humour/not a prude but they just come across that they’re trying too hard to be a ‘scummy mummy’ that I just cringe so bad. I think I’d rather see that pic of FOD sat on the loo again :sick:
Yep I can laugh at a dirty joke as much as the next person - but these two just seem to be trying to out-disgusting each other with all their bodily fluid talk, etc.

Anyway, never mind about THEM. Look at you! 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh not those two filthy mares again.

Edited to say:

@EddieBeds !!!!!!
The day has arrived!!!💐💐🌸🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Paging Dogmuck for a gold jacket, stat.
Omg the day has finally come...I’ve joined the VIPs. I’d like to thank the SODs for providing endless opportunities to dissect their poor life choices and my fellow trolls for all the lols and love. Without you all, none of this would have been possible 😘.

ETA: Special thanks to @Pocahontas for sharing the love and tipping me to VIP status.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I’ve previously said they’ll never split because of the £££ but i wonder if they have and that’s the reason for long time no post?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep I can laugh at a dirty joke as much as the next person - but these two just seem to be trying to out-disgusting each other with all their bodily fluid talk, etc.

Anyway, never mind about THEM. Look at you! 😎
They are the least funny pair since Fred and Rose West. Who on earth buys into their tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are the least funny pair since Fred and Rose West. Who on earth buys into their tit?
Clearly their market is trying to appeal to parents who like to ‘keep it real’.

This is achievable without going on about cheesy nipples, surely 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Congratulations 🙌🎉🎊🎈🍾 @EddieBeds - Welcome to the VIP lounge, come straight in, fob, gold jacket and other privileges are waiting for you in the cocktail lounge 🍸🥃🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I've got most of them saved from when I was photoshopping a couple of them. I could post them on here, but would it clog up the thread too much? There are quite a lot of pictures! Is there a way to post them as clickable thumbnails instead of the full sized pictures?
AMAZING!!!! What about a collage rather than individual pics? (You’re a ledge for saving these pics by the way!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I genuinely think that this is the plan.
Keep the FOD account open and slowly increase followers but not post while those pesky anti-racist campaigns continue. Increase following on HOH at the same time. Then boom! they will start generating content again to continue to honour previous gifts and beg for new stuff. Most people won't know about their "brand". Or care if they are loyal followers. They will organically grow this account on the back of who they are without actually showing their veneers.

Once BLM is out of the news because Boris' government has f*cked up again or Brexit or (god forbid) another terrorist attack FOD will be back on his account faster than flies to tit bringing us a bit of "light relief" and LOLS. 🙄
I expect you are right. I did wonder if maybe they had realised not posting endlessly on Instagram was quite liberating and a good detox and did they decide to just sack it and remember what life without it is like. Then I realise naaaaah not these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d rather be covered in honey 🍯 and hung beneath a beehive 🐝 than watch/listen to these two! They’re proper foul 🤢🤮
They’re totally vile. They’re like a pair of toddlers who’ve just discovered the word ‘poo’. How they’ve managed to get such a following, I don’t know. And KDIL is a poor Celeste Barber rip off too. They’re absolutely gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FOD I take it all back....please post something, anything just for a ‘lol’. This just came up in my suggestions bit on Instagram and I just can’t....:sick:. Somehow they make FOD seem, almost bearable (child selling/racist wife aside)?!

View attachment 167800

Oh god no! It can't have come to this!!!

Did you see her racist apology! "Erm.... errr..... Errrmmmmm..... I'm not a racist but..... I said something racist so SORRY ALRIGHT!"

You could see her physically squirming! Then a week later she rolls out the mental health and be kind bollocks! 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.