MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So having a nosey at HoH to see if there’s any new comments and came across this (realise it’s hardly ‘new’)...come on, fess up, which one of you is this begging Alice to come back?! 😂

Also look at the comments from the Huns :rolleyes:. ‘...only here for home inspiration and not for any kind of discussion or “political issues”’ - like seriously?! They really don’t want to have to sully themselves with real life issues or anything problematic do they? It’s like we were discussing before that they either don’t know or don’t want to know about how problematic the SODs are.

The ‘missing you guys gracing my squares’ made me vom a little too :sick:

View attachment 167253
The most disturbing thing here is someone loves that wallpaper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That’s so kind, thank you....however I lack your amazing photoshopping skills - there should be a fast track to VIP for that alone! @Dogmuck, you’re the boss around here, can you make this happen? Bribe someone with a fancy high vis and platter of food or free ticket and #gift to our post MOD/FOR Paris trip?
I can get (cough) VIP status for ya just need to grease a few palms 🤫😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
While we're having a bit of downtime on the OD front, I want to work on my commenting technique for their insta posts. My goal is to deliver comments that sound good, but are actually a bit of an insult. Example:

white-bespoke-dressing-room-wardrobes-ramsgate.jpg

"Wow, this is unbelievable! I wish I could be so laid back about organising my clothes!"

Any hints & tips from the creative writers amongst us are welcome 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
While we're having a bit of downtime on the OD front, I want to work on my commenting technique for their insta posts. My goal is to deliver comments that sound good, but are actually a bit of an insult. Example:

View attachment 167276
"Wow, this is unbelievable! I wish I could be so laid back about organising my clothes!"

OMG amazing! I love how all of your Tokyo Laundry pants are rolled up so neatly, in all the colours of the rainbow! #pantsdrawergoals

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 167276

‘Gosh, I wish I could relax with all that tidying needed! You’re so lucky!’

‘it’s so lovely that you don’t get too concerned about style even though you’re sharing these with so many people!’

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 167276

What about
OMG I’m loving this “hoarder chic”
Or
OMG “hoarder chic” is soooo en vogue 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
tit 😂 should I take it down? A bit far maybe ...
@Dogmuck every time I see an ‘angry’ reaction to a post on Tattle now I have a little giggle over all the bullshit on the Hinch thread about people daring to use the full range of reactions and them getting their knickers in a twist. I have to really resist the urge to (tongue in cheek) go ‘why the angry reaction’ 😂

View attachment 167276

Or ‘just how do you manage to keep it so well organised? I always struggle to find anything in my wardrobe’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@Dogmuck every time I see an ‘angry’ reaction to a post on Tattle now I have a little giggle over all the bullshit on the Hinch thread about people daring to use the full range of reactions and them getting their knickers in a twist. I have to really resist the urge to (tongue in cheek) go ‘why the angry reaction’ 😂

Or ‘just how do you manage to keep it so well organised? I always struggle to find anything in my wardrobe’
”Have you ever tried things like Depop to help refine your amazing wardrobe further? You can really get some money back if you do”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
MOD & FOD #35: Hiding out by the coast, lucky there’s old pics to roast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

That woman was fkng bomkers! But I got about 4000 😂 reactions on the catching her out on checking out my profile post 😉
🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.